1. Disc/Warr vs Spriest/Fmage

Hello, anyone know how to deal against these kind of matchup? Considering aprox 2.2k quality players.
    We've tried several ways to beat Fmage/Spriest but seems that not working at all.
    Me (Disc) Running higher haste as possible in order to dispel my warrior faster.
    Warrior running low resillence (950) and then running 1200 resi still gets pretty much shotted.
    If i start dispell mage or spriest, warrior will be slowed 24/7.
    If the warrior goes on Spriest,mage will easly reach me or get me in blinked cs + nova + poly
    If the warrior goes on Fmage, the Spriest will be able to spread all the dots and the pressure will be too high forcing me in spam heals.

Any good suggestions???? Atm we got literally no chance.

Hope in someone suggestion

2. Hello, anyone know how to deal against these kind of matchup? Considering aprox 2.2k quality players.
    We've tried several ways to beat Fmage/Spriest but seems that not working at all.
    Me (Disc) Running higher haste as possible in order to dispel my warrior faster.
    Warrior running low resillence (950) and then running 1200 resi still gets pretty much shotted.
    If the warrior goes on Spriest,mage will easly reach me or get me in blinked cs + nova + poly
    If the warrior goes on Fmage, the Spriest will be able to spread all the dots and the pressure will be too high forcing me in spam heals.

I played warrior in glad-range several seasons, and usually this comp was the only one we had severe problems with, if there were actually good.
    Also, i played rsham+warr and rdruid+warr (healer pov) 2350+.
    ANd, obviously its very good to get early cc on priest, so he's forced out of the cc with heals instead of damage.
    What i would usually do (warrior pov) would be playing extremely aggressive, and expecting to kill before he can block 2nd time. Playing extremely aggressive, will force the priest to use globals for heals instead of spamming dispels and damage and it will give mage a tough time getting cc. Warding a fear against this setup is EXTREMELY beneficial. But if you play it aggressive enough, priest wont have time to chase u for fears. Just get ward of him and have warrior fear him early. You need to death polys, and your warrior needs to survive the DR polys. Next full poly u need to trinket and kill.

Put your fiend on mage after he blocked. Usually, it's rather easy to get the mage to block if u dispel him. Force blink, fear priest and bladestorm.
    Also, (you already know this if you're competing on 2.2) PS warr when u get deeped-> sheeped.
    Edited: August 23, 2016

3. I played warrior in glad-range several seasons, and usually this comp was the only one we had severe problems with, if there were actually good.
    Also, i played rsham+warr and rdruid+warr (healer pov) 2350+.
    ANd, obviously its very good to get early cc on priest, so he's forced out of the cc with heals instead of damage.
    What i would usually do (warrior pov) would be playing extremely aggressive, and expecting to kill before he can block 2nd time. Playing extremely aggressive, will force the priest to use globals for heals instead of spamming dispels and damage and it will give mage a tough time getting cc. Warding a fear against this setup is EXTREMELY beneficial. But if you play it aggressive enough, priest wont have time to chase u for fears. Just get ward of him and have warrior fear him early. You need to death polys, and your warrior needs to survive the DR polys. Next full poly u need to trinket and kill.

Put your fiend on mage after he blocked. Usually, it's rather easy to get the mage to block if u dispel him. Force blink, fear priest and bladestorm.
    Also, (you already know this if you're competing on 2.2) PS warr when u get deeped-> sheeped.
    Thanks for the reply and suggestions.
    Tho i would like something for be more clear, in terms of dispels, im supposed to mainly dispel mage or mainly dispel my warrior, in order to try to keep him near the mage without anykind of slows??
    The thing that we are both noticing is that we're not pushing enough on the mage as he can just kite, while Spriest is allowed to deal dmg and dispels.
    Considering that the few times that we won was when we killed their Spriest, and Mage oomed.

4. Thanks for the reply and suggestions.
    Tho i would like something for be more clear, in terms of dispels, im supposed to mainly dispel mage or mainly dispel my warrior, in order to try to keep him near the mage without anykind of slows??
    The thing that we are both noticing is that we're not pushing enough on the mage as he can just kite, while Spriest is allowed to deal dmg and dispels.
    Considering that the few times that we won was when we killed their Spriest, and Mage oomed.
    You need to dispel petnova and frostnova, and any possible frostbites landing on your warrior. But slows shouldn't be a problem after that if he just keeps hamstring up. So first of all, prio number one is dispelling roots, then spam dispel mage. or mana burn him to force a cs (Just be careful with that, as u wont be able to death a poly then. so keep near pillar if u do that).
    Edited: August 23, 2016

5. I played warrior in glad-range several seasons

Warding a fear against this setup is EXTREMELY beneficial. ... You need to death polys ...and your warrior needs to survive the DR polys...Next full poly u need to trinket and kill.
    Yea, like they're stupid and they give u that free time to put fear ward on you, to dispel aggressive mage, dispel priest's fear ward between 40 rows of buffs (meanwhile they dps like mad), dispel warrior, dispel your novas, they just do Deep>poly>poly>poly>Fear>Silence>Horror>and theres also counterspell ready, and guess what? DR poly has finished!!!. So again with the control chain. Even at 1500 rating every priest/mage does this ****, its not so hard, what kinda of mage gets swd'd on poly? Or a priest fears after the poly has finished since seconds? They JUST fear OVER it, they're not stupid oh my god. Once they start with deep>poly your partner is kinda screwed because the chain of control has started and you can't do ****. And i played every setup and mages can easily kill a target in a single poly on the other (or at least forcing some defensive cooldowns), so imagine what they can do with a chain like that. Maybe u can survive the first yea well you will die in the second row, when you and your partner popped everything.

I'm not saying its impsosible to win, but saying "swd poly, fear ward priest, dispel fear ward, keep mage under pressure" is the most funny thing i've ever heard. maybe u can do this with 1200 pri/mage that let you have some free time to do something instead of eating cc one after one.
    Edited: September 1, 2016

6. Hello, anyone know how to deal against these kind of matchup? Considering aprox 2.2k quality players.

yo, you should not simply pick 1 target to stick on imo, i think that for this matchup and actually just like for almost all matchups (especially in 3s) that you should constantly be reevaluating the situation while youre playing and not shy to swap a whole lot between targets based on all the information you got all the time; the positioning, buffs, hp, casting bars, cds status and mana of all enemy players in the match as well as you and your partner(s), to stay aware and adapt your gameplay based on all this information combined at all time

as for this specific matchup of war/dp vs mage/sp maybe i can provide some info you might not have in mind

- freely using intimidating shout to help start a momentum rather than only using it to strengthen a momentum or to weaken an enemy momentum
    - for the warrior to keep an eye on ice barrier and power world shield, intercepting the sp or mage with a followed few crits when they dont have absorbing shield(s) on can help pressuring without requiring his discipline priest to dispel offensively at that moment
    - making it harder for the sp to move around with properly timed swaps as well as the use of hamstring
    - looking at casting bars as swapping opportunities
    - using /cancelaura bladestorm to spell reflect the sp's stundisarm
    - it is sometimes the proper play even for a 100%hp warrior to either bladestorm or trinket a nova or deep to interrupt a cc chain on his discipline priest
    - being able to realize when a cc chain is about to start on the discipline priest so that the warrior starts playing accordingly preemptively to save his cds
    - having in mind to kill a target rather than forcing cds, meaning seeing pressuring both targets as often times more impactful than having one of them use a cd
    - maintaining mortal strike on 2 targets at once can sometimes allow to secure a match by turning a strong momentum into a kill
    - enraged regeneration, ps and shield wall can be used offensively

so yeup either way im aware there might perhaps be some people who disagree with this, but thats my personal perception of the proper approach to follow
    Edited: September 15, 2016