1. General question to the queue`s of Icecrown

Hi guys, not sure if that question has already been posted but i was just curious how exactly it works.
    People that donate get a queue skip, understanding that.
    And People that do not donate wait in a queue list until it is their turn.

But... the website always shows 12.000 + queue. So what i wondered is, if lets say 200 people who donated now connect while the server is full with 12k
    Do the no-donation people get kicked? If not, why it wouldn't show 12.200 + queue?

If they get kicked, how is the kick mechanism chosen? People that idle ingame? People that are not in a raid-instance?
    I know there might come lotta troll answers but i personally am a donator, so it doesn't affect me.

But i really wonder how it is handled that server always shows 12k and never more while i am sure that we have lot of people that donated at least 5$ or more.

Maybe a staff Member can explain it to me or someone who already knows the answer.

Greetings, Kitty

2. Non-donors are not getting kicked, otherwise we would also see threads against it, not just about big queues. Truth is, although it always says 12.000 on the main page, there are more online for sure, even 13k or 14k. The thing I didn't quite get it yet is, how exaclty the queue goes. I mean, I log a non-donor acc and I see 1000. Then it goes 999. Is this because server got 11.999 online, or a donor/non-donor logged out? And do premium owners have any interference with it? I ask this because I noticed the more premium accounts there is, the longer the queue is.

3. If there are 12k online and all of a sudden 200 premiums log in at the same time, first player in queue will go from spot nr 1 to spot nr 201 and have to wait until 201 people log out in case no premiums log in for that duration of time to get in. So I understand it at least.

4. If there are 12k online and all of a sudden 200 premiums log in at the same time, first player in queue will go from spot nr 1 to spot nr 201 and have to wait until 201 people log out in case no premiums log in for that duration of time to get in. So I understand it at least.
    That's correct. The server hard-cap is 12000 players. Donors can go past that, but are still accounted for the queue, effectively increasing how long people in the queue have to wait by pushing their position in the queue back. If you are next in queue, but a hundred donors log in, you will now have to wait for one hundred people to log off instead of being the next.

5. Thanks for the info - i always wondered how that system works. So the 12k is just shown if its full, even if there is 12k or more with donors.

6. What is a minimum i have to donate to skip queue on icecrown and if it last forever or its only for like 1 month ?

7. What is a minimum i have to donate to skip queue on icecrown and if it last forever or its only for like 1 month ?
    10 euros/bucks, you'll be able to skip it permanently, except for Lordaeron server

8. I'm sorry but why are the non-donators in this server being ****ed up over and over? Yes i know that donators help the server grow so they are one step higher but the queue thing is really irritating. Not trying to offend anyone , espcially Warmane , but i have to be honest here. If i had redundant money to spend on games , mostly WoW , i would probably play in Blizzard. Not everyone can afford to play in Blizzard so the private servers are their only hope. The donators in this server are more than enough so i dont see why the non-donators have to be treated so badly. I haven't played here in Warmane , and WoW at all , from 3 months because of those queue times. I literally had to wait around 4 hours to log in so i just gave up ... i was really hoping for a change but unfortunately things are still the same.

9. Not everyone can afford to play in Blizzard so the private servers are their only hope.
    To play in Blizzard you need to pay every month. To skip the queues here on Icecrown you only need to pay 10 bucks once. Seriously, will you starve to death by wasting only that ammount?

10. I'm sorry but why are the non-donators in this server being ****ed up over and over? Yes i know that donators help the server grow so they are one step higher but the queue thing is really irritating. Not trying to offend anyone , espcially Warmane , but i have to be honest here. If i had redundant money to spend on games , mostly WoW , i would probably play in Blizzard. Not everyone can afford to play in Blizzard so the private servers are their only hope. The donators in this server are more than enough so i dont see why the non-donators have to be treated so badly. I haven't played here in Warmane , and WoW at all , from 3 months because of those queue times. I literally had to wait around 4 hours to log in so i just gave up ... i was really hoping for a change but unfortunately things are still the same.
    Are you seriously being victimized over hardware limitations? If it's THAT big of an issue and you CANT donate 10 euros for a LIFETIME of queue skipping, go play on a realm that isn't capped during peak hours....

11. Every third warr,paly, dk have atleast 200$ spend on his chars and thats not enought for server? oh damn

12. I'm sorry but why are the non-donators in this server being f*cked up over and over? Yes i know that donators help the server grow so they are one step higher but the queue thing is really irritating. Not trying to offend anyone , espcially Warmane , but i have to be honest here. If i had redundant money to spend on games , mostly WoW , i would probably play in Blizzard. Not everyone can afford to play in Blizzard so the private servers are their only hope. The donators in this server are more than enough so i dont see why the non-donators have to be treated so badly. I haven't played here in Warmane , and WoW at all , from 3 months because of those queue times. I literally had to wait around 4 hours to log in so i just gave up ... i was really hoping for a change but unfortunately things are still the same.
    Warmane already lets you play realms for free.
    Not Warmane's fault this realm is so popular and server can't handle so many players.

Every third warr,paly, dk have atleast 200$ spend on his chars and thats not enought for server? oh damn
    I've heard some fastfood restaurants has been closed right after Warmane announced SMorne donation - kids started to save on breakfasts.
    Edited: August 26, 2016

13. Hardware limitations? Are you for real? Even the dead know that Warmane won't have any problems upgrading their hardware but they will never do it simply because they want people to donate to them. There is nothing wrong with that i know but 10 euro isn't a small price in some countries that don't use the euro as their primary currency . And by the way , it isn't enough that this server's donation prices are extremely high but you also can't buy any decent gear from the coin shop with 10 euros. There should be an option where you can donate something like 3 euro only for the queue skip because 10 euro just for queue skip is completely pointless.

14. Even the dead know that Warmane won't have any problems upgrading their hardware but they will never do it simply because they want people to donate to them.
    Where in the hell did you get this sentence from? From your own thoughts that is? You said you haven't played for 3 months, so have you got any idea how's servers' performance during its cap? Instead of acting so smart and claim things that you have absolutely no clue about, check this - https://www.warmane.com/information
    Usually realms run around 40-50 ms and Icecrown has more than 110 when it's full. 100 ms while it's playable however, it already makes a lot diference in most cases. So now they should raise to 13k so we play with 300ms from now on? And having disconnects more frequently? Also haven't you seen threads around talking about constant delay on this realm? Especially players from US, where they are usually having latency issues?
    Kids these days are so demanding...

15. 10 euro isn't a small price in some countries that don't use the euro as their primary currency .
    Examples ?

123 Last