1. [A]The Abyss - Full Progression Guild

<THE ABYSS> - Icecrown - Alliance

This isn't a typical guild you'd find on Warmane. We're a top tier raid guild from Blizzard's servers who want to re-live all of the WoTLK content. So we're starting with Naxxramas and progressing until we've cleared Icecrown Citadel. This includes the optional raids for each tier, such as Obsidian Sanctum, Eye of Eternity, and Ruby Sanctum. Many of us have done this content before, but we plan to do it all again.

A Bit About Us:
    - We're a group of friends who either know each other in real life, or have known each other online for a long time.
    - Many of us raid on the Blizzard wow servers together.
    - On the Blizzard servers, we are all top tier raiders, having cleared the majority of content while it is the top tier of content.
    - We all either live in America or Canada.

Right now, many people are leveling up, which is why raids haven't started yet. Most of us generally play horde characters, so leveling alliance toons is different for us.

Schedule:
    - Right now, we have not officially decided what day to raid, but it will more than likely be every Monday from 6:30-10:00 pst (9:30-1:00 est). This will more than likely only be a 1 day per week guild.

Requirements To Join:
    - You must attend our scheduled raids.
    - You must live in North America and speak/understand english.
    - You may pug raids outside of the guild, however gear obtained in these raids may not be worn in guild raids.
    - If you decide to purchase gear from the Warmane store, you may not wear it in guild raids.
    - If you purchase BOE items, you may not wear them.
    - You can use a character that you've previously leveled, so long as you meet our gearing requirements.
    - Once raids do start, new recruits must have appropriate item level gear.

Gearing Requiremtns:
    - Gear that you bring to raids must either be obtained in guild raids, or have a maximum item level of 200.
    - You may equip any piece of gear that is obtained through guild raids, regardless of item level.

How To Join:
    To join, you can leave a reply here on the forums, or you can send "Drazol" an in-game mail.

Note:
    We have a second forum post located in the American forum - Link
    Edited: August 29, 2016

2. Raid List:

Tanks:
    Drazol - Blood Death Knight
    Dreamweaver - Protection Paladin
    Healers:
    Myromon - Holy Priest
    Athereal - Discipline Priest
    Raisman - Holy Paladin
    DPS:
    Jakphrost - Arcane Mage
    Minute - Affliction Warlock
    Jordyn - Feral Druid
    Jippen - Balance Druid
    Drsuckrogue - Combat Rogue
    Jinglejangle - Marksmanship Hunter
    Sparsa - Marksmanship Hunter
    Illyrio - Elemental Shaman
    Hexual - Enhancement Shaman
    Scrant - Frost Death Knight
    Nordheim - Retribution Paladin
    Zephyrx - Fury Warrior

3. Change Log:

8/23/16 - Added change log in second post
    8/23/16 - Added approximate schedule to original post
    8/23/16 - Changed the first paragraph and added "Icecrown - Alliance" to the title
    8/23/16 - Added a second thread on the American localized forum - Link
    8/24/16 - Added to requirements to join
    8/24/16 - Highlited a section in the opening paragraph
    8/25/16 - Added raid list in the post below this one
    8/28/16 - Changed Friday raid to Monday (This will probably be final)
    8/28/16 - Fixed a typo
    8/28/16 - Moved the Raid List to the second post, and the Change Log to the third post.

4. Interested, I live on the east coast as well. Question though. Do I have to level a new character, or can I just bank all my gear and start with 80 blues?

5. Interested, I live on the east coast as well. Question though. Do I have to level a new character, or can I just bank all my gear and start with 80 blues?
    Sure you could do that. Obviously don't delete the gear, but you'll need new gear for raids. For right now, the max ilvl we would accept would be 200.

I'll actually edit that into the OP

6. Messaged you bro. Sounds perfect.

7. Interested, I live on the east coast as well. Question though. Do I have to level a new character, or can I just bank all my gear and start with 80 blues?
    Messaged you bro. Sounds perfect.
    Hey guys, haven't heard from you in-game yet. Be sure to send me mail or a message in-game when you get a chance. Also, make sure to read through the forum post, so that if you have any questions, I can help answer them for you.

8. I'll only come if Scrant's daughter plays his character :P

9. So what's the progression? Should make a site on shivtr to make it more attractive ;)
    Ehhhhhh, maybe in the future if people care enough. I didn't plan on making one because guild websites hardly get used unless you're a really popular guild. I plan to keep this guild pretty small. We'll see though, maybe we'll make one later down the road.

Our current progression hasn't started yet though. Raids will probably start next week. We're waiting for our group to finish leveling, then giving a bit to get some pre-raid gear.

10. Thing's are moving along swimmingly. We have a good group of guys, and we'll be starting progression soon.

11. I just rolled on this server yesterday, leveling up a warrior to tank, i'll need another week or so to level him and can tank for you guys whenever you need it. toons name is hrmph.

12. Sent an in game mail a couple of days ago. Are you the only contact for the guild?

13. Why only gear obtained in guild raids? That limits those of us who have been on the server for a while and would like to join but already have fully geared characters....

14. Howdy! A couple of friends and I are looking for a NA guild on Icecrown. I sent you an in-game mail, but please feel free to message me.
    Combined, we're a prot pally, a marks hunter and a holy priest with pre-raid gear.
    in-game name- thurgood

12 Last