1. Fastest way to level? Also how long does it usually take for 80?

Currently 12h in played times and I'm only lvl 45. Something must be wrong right? I'm pretty new but still kinda experienced to the game.
    So what's the fastest way to level, any tips? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. the fastest char i got to 1-80 was arround 11hrs, but thats becus i lvled too many chars and im pro at this.xD
    usually people take 15-20 played time hours.

i simply open some zone guide, wich shows the zones by level, and go where ever i see fit.

btw ally or horde side?

3. the fastest char i got to 1-80 was arround 11hrs, but thats becus i lvled too many chars and im pro at this.xD
    usually people take 15-20 played time hours.

i simply open some zone guide, wich shows the zones by level, and go where ever i see fit.

btw ally or horde side?
    Wow that's impressive. I will probably hit 80 by 3 days at this rate lol.

Currently playing on Horde

4. Go to zone, get all the quests and go complete them all and turn in all at the same time. Don't waste time doing one and running back and turning it in.

5. Wow that's impressive. I will probably hit 80 by 3 days at this rate lol.

Currently playing on Horde
    starting zone(1-10) > Barrens(10-17)>Stonetalon mauntains(17-21)>Barrens(21-25) > Thausand needles(25-30) > STV(30-43)(I go there cus I always take my main with me) > Tanaris (43-49 sometimes 51) > Un'goro (49-58) > if I don't get to 58 in ungoro, I go to winterspring or felwood to hit 58 > Hellfire Peninsula (58-62) > Zangarmarsh 62-65 > (sometimes im l;azy to get to 65 in zangarmarsh, so at 64 I go to Nagrand and doe few Hemet Nesingwary's camp quests and get 65) > Nagrand arena > then back to Nesingwary's camp to do all of the quests, and on the way while doing them pick all quests u find, you will miss some exp, quest there until you get 68 > Northrend > Borean Tundra(68-75) > go back to your main city, ask a mage for teleport to dalaran(maybe pay 50g for tele) get zuldrak arena quest in sewers from some npc, move to Zul'Drak and do arena(just like in Nagrand), maybe global for some bis 80 who has nothing else to do than to help newbies out, or find a group xD > Zul'Drak arena (75-76) > then get to Sholozar Basin and get your 80 there.

The way you do quests matters a lot too, its like you have to quest efficiently, don't do quests that need like 30+ quest items to get unless you have 2-3 quest for the same mob.

I never pvp at low levels, that saves a lot of time, I always /wave or /smile at horde or alliance players, if they try to kill me, fine, I defend myself and kill them, but I never attack 1st xD

At first when I encountered situacions like where to level, or where it find quests in certain zone, I always used google, like questing guides to read, or maybe just simply checked where are villages or citys in certain zones.

6. Just donate dude, like rest of the majority here

7. starting zone(1-10) > Barrens(10-17)>Stonetalon mauntains(17-21)>Barrens(21-25) > Thausand needles(25-30) > STV(30-43)(I go there cus I always take my main with me) > Tanaris (43-49 sometimes 51) > Un'goro (49-58) > if I don't get to 58 in ungoro, I go to winterspring or felwood to hit 58 > Hellfire Peninsula (58-62) > Zangarmarsh 62-65 > (sometimes im l;azy to get to 65 in zangarmarsh, so at 64 I go to Nagrand and doe few Hemet Nesingwary's camp quests and get 65) > Nagrand arena > then back to Nesingwary's camp to do all of the quests, and on the way while doing them pick all quests u find, you will miss some exp, quest there until you get 68 > Northrend > Borean Tundra(68-75) > go back to your main city, ask a mage for teleport to dalaran(maybe pay 50g for tele) get zuldrak arena quest in sewers from some npc, move to Zul'Drak and do arena(just like in Nagrand), maybe global for some bis 80 who has nothing else to do than to help newbies out, or find a group xD > Zul'Drak arena (75-76) > then get to Sholozar Basin and get your 80 there.
    In other words, you want him to get camped badly, I would never recommend anyone to level up in STV/Tanaris/Un'goro. I think all the threads qq'ing about world PvP and low level ganking are quite enough, noe?
    I'd suggest Desolace, Feralas, Hinterlands, Plaguelands maybe, will be enough for 58. It's very fast exp so even grind is ok.
    Get out of Hellfire asap (at least from first town), avoid Nagrad too.
    Quest in Howling Fjord (there are always gankers in Borean) and Grizzly Hills, should be more than enough for 80. I'm not saying he won't get killed on these zones, but it's nothing compared to STV and such
    But hey, he might enjoy low lvl ganking so, if he wants to adventure through there, it's fine for me...

8. skip questing alltogether until lvl 58 and take up skinning.
    skin only yellow level skinnable mobs.
    8-10 kills give about same amount of xp as doing a quest so it saves you a lot of traveltime that you could have used to skin even more mobs.
    No need to worry about levelzones just keep track that the mobs are yellow, with the rates your skinning should keep up with the mobs.
    Send all the mats to a banker alt and you'll have thousands of gold by the time you're max level and you can buy all the gear you want.
    No need to worry about questgear..when you level with questing .by the time you turn in the quest the reward is allready way below your level.
    Only replace your mainweapon for easy killing by joining rdf or buy one on AH with the gold so far from skinning (went outland at 58 with lvl 10-12gear and appropriate weapon).
    At 58 you can accept outland quests and do enough to get a new expansion weapon and replacement gear in the first zone...then back to the skinning game again until lvl 66.
    Level 66-68 with skinning in Northrend so you can accept the starting zone quests at 68...do the first quests again for new expansion starter gear and weapon.
    Level 69-80...guess what ...keep killing and skinning.
    When you ding 80 go visit the AH..not for selling..but this time for spending 12-15k of proceeds from the last 4-5 days on brand new epics.

If you're afraid of getting ganked with low gear... don't worry you'll get ganked anyway even with bis gear for your current level.

9. New player here do you go dungeon or just questing and is mining and skining a good profession for new player

10. New player here do you go dungeon or just questing and is mining and skining a good profession for new player
    Just questing is pretty enough, x7 really helpful. All three gathering professions are viable, mining skinning and herbalism, as it's markably recommended, especially if it's your first character.
    Another tip - Avoid places like Tanaris and Stranglethorn Vale, as there are lots of gankers.