1. Nerf!

Spell power has been nerfed. So you wont be seeing warlocks and mages in wsg anymore, gj warmane

2. Spell power has been nerfed. So you wont be seeing warlocks and mages in wsg anymore, gj warmane
    Nerf ? Kidding ? It's a bug that has been fixed !

No long warlocks neither mage ? Are you ****** ? I mean, you prolly wont see any mage now (Since half the players who used to play mage are some ****** scrubs that didn't know how to play actually) but saying you wont see warlocks which is the most decent class at the 3.3.5a just means u ****** and when a melee hits you you're brainhurted and don't know what to do exactly.

If spell power is in fact fixed.. Than I say, really good job warmane.. After 8y having spell power bug.. It was about time !

3. Regarding to 19s,
    things will (well, they already are) get ugly for casters. SP coeffs has been changed for all classes. Im no expert in these matters but as far as I remember only warlocks did ridiculous dmg (drain life ticking 90-100 - didn't get close to this on 29 warlocks on different servers :)), other classes' dmg and healing were roughly as they used to be on other wotlk servers.
    Not sure about other classes, but druid's healing has been cut by 25%, not nice, not nice...

4. Regarding to 19s,
    things will (well, they already are) get ugly for casters. SP coeffs has been changed for all classes. Im no expert in these matters but as far as I remember only warlocks did ridiculous dmg (drain life ticking 90-100 - didn't get close to this on 29 warlocks on different servers :)), other classes' dmg and healing were roughly as they used to be on other wotlk servers.
    Not sure about other classes, but druid's healing has been cut by 25%, not nice, not nice...
    So it was bugged and now it is fixed, right? how is that ''not nice'' ?

5. So it was bugged and now it is fixed, right? how is that ''not nice'' ?
    I have not played WotLK during retail, so I can't say it's fixed or bugged. My opinion is based on what I have witnessed on numerous private servers.
    With regard to the above, warlocks are now fine (as they should be) and druids (and possibly other casters as well - mages as Jeremayaa said) are weaker than they should be.

I'm not complaining - I always seek challenge, so I welcome this new situation and will adjust my gameplay. Hope it will not result with teams of hunters/warriors/rogues only :)

6. Hope it will not result with teams of hunters/warriors/rogues only :)

obviously it will; I've already played a bunch of 1v1's with twinks and Hunters show no mercy after this, in my opinion, unneeded nerf.

7. obviously it will; I've already played a bunch of 1v1's with twinks and Hunters show no mercy after this, in my opinion, unneeded nerf.
    if it was blizzlike, then it was a needed nerf, we want a blizzlike game, not custom crap, if you want custom spells go play blackrock

Guess it's time for me to roll a hunter ;^)
    Edited: August 23, 2016

8. Who needs spell power when you are as fast as the flash and your dots tick at an insane rate. ;)

9. if it was blizzlike, then it was a needed nerf, we want a blizzlike game, not custom crap, if you want custom spells go play blackrock

Guess it's time for me to roll a hunter ;^)
    because "blizzlike" equals balanced? This is a bad nerf that lack reason. The ones who benefit from this, AP-classes, are already strong. It's not like spellcasters are over-represented. But hey - go faceroll your hunter vs other hunters whilst enjoying your blizzlike ****.

10. because "blizzlike" equals balanced? This is a bad nerf that lack reason. The ones who benefit from this, AP-classes, are already strong. It's not like spellcasters are over-represented. But hey - go faceroll your hunter vs other hunters whilst enjoying your blizzlike ****.
    And your point is?
    It's not about balance, it's about recreating the blizzlike feeling, you fail to understand that.

19 twinking itself is a faceroll fest anyway.

11. Warlocks were also strong on retail during WOTLK but they were slightly more powerful on Warmane WOTLK in my opinion. I quit playing 19s on Warmane last month, so I don't know how it is right now to compare.

I can only assume that 19 games will continue to be littered with hunters.

The other day, out of sheer curiosity, I did a /who warsong on my alliance 80 and saw 19 hunters in a WSG. I then logged onto my horde 80 and did the same thing and saw 5 19 hunters. I then proceeded to armory the hunters and all but one were well geared twinks.

Resto druid healing wasn't anything special on retail during WOTLK BTW.

12. And your point is?
    It's not about balance, it's about recreating the blizzlike feeling, you fail to understand that.

19 twinking itself is a faceroll fest anyway.
    "it's about recreating the blizzlike feeling" - according to who? It's not like I'm proposing new content, just balance based upon a specific, extremely well tested, stat. You say that it's about the "blizzlike feeling" as if it's the consensus of the players; I know I prefer improvements on old content, as long as it's improvements, not completely new content.
    For an example Lordaeron uses Cataclysm's Auction House. I also like the fact that Lordaeron has no dungeon finder.

13. I can only assume that 19 games will continue to be littered with hunters. [...]
    Resto druid healing wasn't anything special on retail during WOTLK BTW.
    Yeah it's hunters, hunters everywhere now. I am pushing my druid to the max of his healing potential, now it's a bit harder. Understanding his strengths and weaknesses helps, too.
    It would be cool if some priests and mages took part in this discussion.

14. I have not played WotLK during retail, so I can't say it's fixed or bugged. My opinion is based on what I have witnessed on numerous private servers.
    With regard to the above, warlocks are now fine (as they should be) and druids (and possibly other casters as well - mages as Jeremayaa said) are weaker than they should be.
    It's blizzlike dude, you can cry as much as you can, say it's buggy or not.. Spell coƫfficient has now been fixed and that's a good thing. That's how it should be. Every single server had it buggy.. it only did affect the 10-19 bracket.. Like someone did say a 19 did same heals as a 29 which is completly ******ed. So many private server didn't care about it being fixed.

Mage & druide weaker than they should be ? Look at some videos on youtube from peps from retail.. And also get good. Mage weren't, back on retail, made to do DPS & beat people in 1v1. It was made to stack HP & always be w/ the FC. Doing polymorph, nova, frostbolt. That's what back in the past mage did. On warmane they did insane dmg and were able to 3 shots people.. I'm glad that they have been nerfed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8KAeVVV6M

Spam one of the best mage back on retail. Which did 120 (BiS Gear) where here 3 days ago w/ buggy spell coƫfficient mage did 300 non-bis gear

I am pushing my druid to the max of his healing potential, now it's a bit harder. Understanding his strengths and weaknesses helps, too.
    I am pushing my druid to the max of his healing potential
    Kek.. Shows how stupid you actually are.. Druide weren't made to be able to overheal & being able to make his whole team survive.. Priest always has been the best 19 heal classes.. Druide is just to help priest or Paladin out w/ hots.. And also FC'ing, not being able to beat any challenge comb in 2v2

Now I'm glad spell power has been nerfed and I'll even more rules on this server

Greetings,

Powerlol
    Edited: August 24, 2016

12 Last