1. I Mage weren't, back on retail, made to do DPS & beat people in 1v1. It was made to stack HP & always be w/ the FC. Doing polymorph, nova, frostbolt. That's what back in the past mage did. On warmane they did insane dmg and were able to 3 shots people.. I'm glad that they have been nerfed!
    I agree with this 100%. Back in Wrath on live on NA servers, you never really saw mages doing ANY DPS at all. They were primarily a CC class, kinda like locks were in BC. Mages were the front line defense on a moving defense. Mages would sometimes be expendable if the D was over run. The frost mage would jump into the opposing teams offense and nova them all, living as long as they could, while the D moved on towards GY for example to meet up with that mage after the rez and reset their D.

I Played lock most of my 19 twink days on live and in BC, locks could do decent damage but most of the time we stacked HP and CC'd heals on offense. When 2.4.3 came out, some gear was changed and locks could stack more SP and do a bit more damage. When WOTLK dropped, the game changed a bit for affliction locks @ 19 and we became a viable dps threat and could afford to drop some HP with the addition of lifeblood and void bubble.

Anyhow. Enjoy the hunter fest. :)

2. I agree with this 100%. Back in Wrath on live on NA servers, you never really saw mages doing ANY DPS at all. They were primarily a CC class, kinda like locks were in BC. Mages were the front line defense on a moving defense. Mages would sometimes be expendable if the D was over run. The frost mage would jump into the opposing teams offense and nova them all, living as long as they could, while the D moved on towards GY for example to meet up with that mage after the rez and reset their D.

I Played lock most of my 19 twink days on live and in BC, locks could do decent damage but most of the time we stacked HP and CC'd heals on offense. When 2.4.3 came out, some gear was changed and locks could stack more SP and do a bit more damage. When WOTLK dropped, the game changed a bit for affliction locks @ 19 and we became a viable dps threat and could afford to drop some HP with the addition of lifeblood and void bubble.
    Glad there are still people here that did play, back on retail. You'll find here alot of randoms that only did twink thro private buggy server and doesn't know a **** about how to be a real twink ; aka warrior playin spell power (w/ thunderclap), druide being able to be a boomkin (Roots, Wrath -180 all day long), locks being able to beat any class w/o having to use "Fear", etc etc

Anyhow. Enjoy the hunter fest. :)
    Well.. Even if there are so many hunters, because it's too easy in WSGs, still shaman > All

3. It's blizzlike dude, you can cry as much as you can, say it's buggy or not..
    So far, you're the one crying all the time. Plus, don't call me dude. You will address me as I address you. For your convenience, I have allowed to quote what I had written a few posts earlier:
    I'm not complaining - I always seek challenge, so I welcome this new situation and will adjust my gameplay.
    Hope you're following so far.
    Every single server had it buggy.. it only did affect the 10-19 bracket..
    Find it hard to believe all other servers are bad, only warmane is good. OK have it your way, as I said, I will adjust even if they brought coeffs down to 0.
    Mage weren't, back on retail, made to do DPS & beat people in 1v1.
    One thing I envy you is your sense of humor.
    [EDIT]Oh wait. Yes, back on retail is there. You might be right but still, we're on warmane, where people might have much more experience then on retail.
    It was made to stack HP & always be w/ the FC. Doing polymorph, nova, frostbolt. That's what back in the past mage did.
    You mentioned one of the mages' roles. I'd suggest you stopped here, since knowledge on mage class is clearly not one of your advantages.
    Spam one of the best mage back on retail. Which did 120 (BiS Gear) where here 3 days ago w/ buggy spell coëfficient mage did 300 non-bis gear
    I happen to have played a mage twink during TBC. My frostbolts hit ~120, while fireballs did ~300 dmg (depending whether I went fire or frost gear & talents).
    Kek.. Shows how stupid you actually are.. Druide weren't made to be able to overheal & being able to make his whole team survive.. Priest always has been the best 19 heal classes.. Druide is just to help priest or Paladin out w/ hots.. And also FC'ing, not being able to beat any challenge comb in 2v2
    Stop thinking linearly. If warrior's only purpose is to swing his 2h (yes yes, occasionally swapping to 1h+shield - hope you mastered shield bash by now), it doesn't necessarily mean druid is a fc only, and mage is frost.
    Since I joined lordaeron I started a gallery of screenshots with results of interesting/tight wsgs (not including quick games with huge advantage of one faction or another, or such where I joined in the middle/5mins till bg end etc.). It's quite large, however I am yet to see someone beat me in healing. I'm usually first even if I'm forced to carry flag for our team (and thus don't heal at all).
    Set this as a rule of thumb: Weaker heals never mean class is bad.
    In other words - druids have a set of other advantages (mobility, to name one) that make for their weaker base heals.
    Now I'm glad spell power has been nerfed and I'll even more rules on this server
    Well then, why are you counting on me (or any other healer) saving your sorry butt again and again? Without a solid bg healer you're just an average Joe.

I thought this sp change would affect me more. Frankly, I don't really feel it. Cheers to other good casters - keep up the good work guys!
    Edited: August 25, 2016

4. So far, you're the one crying all the time.
    Where did I cry ? I mean I don't care at all about warmane and just play it when I'm on the computer and haven't anything to do.. You haven't seen me yet online I think.. Cuz I litteraly never play..

Btw you're saying :

Find it hard to believe all other servers are bad, only warmane is good.
    There are plenty of server where there are twinks remaining, but they have all spell power coefficient buggy.. There are some server who has it fixed, but not any twink community..
    There Were 2 servers where there was a twink community but they aren't anymore.. Ask the guild Revolution of Twinks on horde side, they're coming from a well scripted server..

Only thing you've to know is that, even if warmanes has spell coefficient fixed.. There are still many mechanics which are broken (i.e. warrior do not hit when charging, sunder armore doesn't make fiery proc, etc etc).

So warmane isn't the best server WoTLK..

Hope you're following so far.

[EDIT]Oh wait. Yes, back on retail is there. You might be right but still, we're on warmane, where people might have much more experience then on retail.
    Oh wait.. That's true that all people who did play mage to 3-shot people in WSG's will still play on their mage right now.. They have increased alot on a buggy server.. indeed.. How would they increase ? They'll never beat any hunter anymore and will cry for getting oom w/o being able to kill someone.. The only mage who will remain as a mage player is Hag (Hey you, if you ever read this thread, I do agree you're a good mage, not the best one I've seen so far but has potential.)

You mentioned one of the mages' roles. I'd suggest you stopped here, since knowledge on mage class is clearly not one of your advantages.

I happen to have played a mage twink during TBC. My frostbolts hit ~120, while fireballs did ~300 dmg (depending whether I went fire or frost gear & talents).
    Well seems you were a BG Boy, I mean ok Fireballs could do 300 dmg (depending on the gear) but you did it only a few in a fight, since you always had to kite the opponent from you to be able to kill him, that means only 1 fireball / duel, or when he's stuck in Nova.. Otherwise there will be never a fireball casted.. Atleast if you know how to play in duel/arenas.. But yeah gameplay change for BG I'm sorry.. Did forget there are only people that does BG's in here, not a single one do Duel or Arenas..

Stop thinking linearly. If warrior's only purpose is to swing his 2h (yes yes, occasionally swapping to 1h+shield - hope you mastered shield bash by now)
    Bestwarrxoxo..

Since I joined lordaeron I started a gallery of screenshots with results of interesting/tight wsgs (not including quick games with huge advantage of one faction or another, or such where I joined in the middle/5mins till bg end etc.). It's quite large, however I am yet to see someone beat me in healing. I'm usually first even if I'm forced to carry flag for our team (and thus don't heal at all).
    Set this as a rule of thumb: Weaker heals never mean class is bad.
    In other words - druids have a set of other advantages (mobility, to name one) that make for their weaker base heals.
    Dude, you're a genius.. Kek joking.. I mean all people back on retail did do maths w/ coëfficients & bull****s thread w/ alot of calculs and you come here saying "Yeah I do have started a gallery of screenshots which are bis blah blah".. Please just do not be ******ed and do not continue this thread.. It's over you just decrease your reputation.. Even the Torlaan does agree w/ me (Person above my previous thread).. Since HE DID PLAY RETAIL and you obviously not.. Get a clue bro, peace !

5. Where did I cry ? I mean I don't care at all about warmane
    You literally cry every game that you are in, which is not a clear win for alliance.
    If you don't care and play seldom, why keep coming back here?
    Ask the guild Revolution of Twinks on horde side, they're coming from a well scripted server..
    You keep forgetting I, too come from that server. Let's do a comparison:

With no sp bonus, rejuvenation ticks for 29, for a total of 116 healing.
    After nerf, my rejuvenation ticks for 50 - at 87 spellpower (total is 200, so coeff is (200-116)/87, ~0,965.
    Before the change, it was 66 (total value healed - 264, (264-116)/87, ~1,7
    On that server, rejuvenation ticked for 76 with my sp being 120. (304-116)/120, 1,5666

If that server was well-scripted, and warmane is well-scripted (in this case, don't bring up fiery proc against sunder please), where does this difference (1,57 compared to 0,97) come from?

Oh wait.. That's true that all people who did play mage to 3-shot people in WSG's will still play on their mage right now.. They have increased alot on a buggy server.. indeed.. How would they increase ? They'll never beat any hunter anymore and will cry for getting oom w/o being able to kill someone..
    You must understand mage is no rambo-style warrior. If you are turning on a hunter that is already firing at you... well obviously you're doing it wrong. Instead, mage enters battle after someone else draws enemies' attention. Be it a warrior charging your teammate, or a lonely hunter's pet. Reason for its rare occurrance is that positioning is absolutely critical for a mage. It's a glass cannon - a small mistake will lead to mage being badly injured or killed.

Well seems you were a BG Boy, I mean ok Fireballs could do 300 dmg (depending on the gear) but you did it only a few in a fight, since you always had to kite the opponent from you to be able to kill him, that means only 1 fireball / duel, or when he's stuck in Nova.. Otherwise there will be never a fireball casted.. Atleast if you know how to play in duel/arenas..
    That's my point. Your opinion-based, arena-influenced thoughts do not necessarily apply to battlegrounds. Mage's skill in bg is not determined on how he fights 1v1, but how well he can avoid being targeted by enemies (and thus, keep firing).
    Why does an arena boy argue with bg boy about battlegrounds?

Dude, you're a genius.. Kek joking.. I mean all people back on retail did do maths w/ coëfficients & bull****s thread w/ alot of calculs and you come here saying "Yeah I do have started a gallery of screenshots which are bis blah blah".. Please just do not be ******ed and do not continue this thread.. It's over you just decrease your reputation.. Even the Torlaan does agree w/ me (Person above my previous thread).. Since HE DID PLAY RETAIL and you obviously not.. Get a clue bro, peace !
    I hope they made their calculations for twinking 19s too. If you have access to these, I'm dying to see them - warmane authorities probably too. Otherwise please...
    BTW I'm yet to see any proof of priest's or paladin's supremacy over druid in healing. (Yes, I bet you'll say warmane hasn't got any good twink healers, onle retail had them).
    I don't really care about reputation. I play here for fun and to develop healing skills. When I decide I can profit no more from this server, I will leave it, hoping no one remebers me. It is you who keeps repeating "I'm best warrior EU" every now and then.
    Let's end it this way: I don't contest your warrior knowledge, you stay away from my druid expierience, OK?
    Cheers.

6. You keep forgetting I, too come from that server. Let's do a comparison:

With no sp bonus, rejuvenation ticks for 29, for a total of 116 healing.
    After nerf, my rejuvenation ticks for 50 - at 87 spellpower (total is 200, so coeff is (200-116)/87, ~0,965.
    Before the change, it was 66 (total value healed - 264, (264-116)/87, ~1,7
    On that server, rejuvenation ticked for 76 with my sp being 120. (304-116)/120, 1,5666.

If that server was well-scripted, and warmane is well-scripted (in this case, don't bring up fiery proc against sunder please), where does this difference (1,57 compared to 0,97) come from?
    Like I did say, I didn't play on warmane yet. Didn't see any affect of the "Fix" they did.. It may be wrong or bad.. I only know the server you're coming from was the most perfect server I did play on. Warmane is by far not better.. Just get a clue and go read things on Internet, reddit & such.. They'll explain you how mechanics have to works.. Warmane is 8y old and they still fix bugs.. Where your old server was 5years old and had 97% of things fixed..

You must understand mage is no rambo-style warrior. If you are turning on a hunter that is already firing at you... well obviously you're doing it wrong. Instead, mage enters battle after someone else draws enemies' attention. Be it a warrior charging your teammate, or a lonely hunter's pet. Reason for its rare occurrance is that positioning is absolutely critical for a mage. It's a glass cannon - a small mistake will lead to mage being badly injured or killed.
    I do know how all class has to be played and I know those things, thanks captain obvious.. I mean even if I don't play the char by myself I know their **** and what they have to do.. And like I did say in my previous.. All people playing mage before nerf aren't gonna play anymore.. Since they're all garbage.. The only one who prolly will.. Is Hag..

That's my point. Your opinion-based, arena-influenced thoughts do not necessarily apply to battlegrounds. Mage's skill in bg is not determined on how he fights 1v1, but how well he can avoid being targeted by enemies (and thus, keep firing).
    That's my point, ur ****** or what ? Battlegrounds means you will have to face and be in a good position against 10 people instead of 1 or 2.. If you cannot play in an arena or a Duel, you'll never be a good player in a BG either..

Why does an arena boy argue with bg boy about battlegrounds?
    Well, if I set up the 10 best arena player to face your 10 bg boy premade.. We will all roll on you like easily.. So ofc I do have to argue against you.. I did more WSG on retail than you'll ever do on your warmane..

I hope they made their calculations for twinking 19s too. If you have access to these, I'm dying to see them - warmane authorities probably too. Otherwise please...
    BTW I'm yet to see any proof of priest's or paladin's supremacy over druid in healing. (Yes, I bet you'll say warmane hasn't got any good twink healers, onle retail had them).
    I don't really care about reputation. I play here for fun and to develop healing skills. When I decide I can profit no more from this server, I will leave it, hoping no one remebers me. It is you who keeps repeating "I'm best warrior EU" every now and then.
    Let's end it this way: I don't contest your warrior knowledge, you stay away from my druid expierience, OK?
    Cheers.
    Well.. They were public on old twink forum discussion.. You'll have to ask the old admins to get to the archive of it (since the 2 website are down)

7. Kids those day.. he never played retail and wanna argue w/ me.. Even admit his own guild Bad to the Bone has the most ******ed player he ever played w/ and still keep arguining on this sub

Edit: Btw I'll stop arguing w/ people that doesn't know a ****, since they always played on stock mangos buggy server.. I'll just show a discussion about me & selaya discussing on skype about this thread (Selaya is a well known player here on warmane)

[23:30:40] Selaya: nah, why bother
    [23:30:44] Selaya: molten is full of garbage trolls
    [23:30:47] Powerlol: meh..
    [23:31:27] Selaya Jenkins!: the forums are literally 10 times more cancerous than CENSORED is
    [23:31:43] Powerlol: Well, it's not that he does troll me or whatever
    [23:31:46] Powerlol: he's just stupid
    [23:31:49] Powerlol: and doesn't know a ****
    [23:32:11] Selaya: thats more or less the definition of garbage troll
    [23:32:11] Selaya: :^]
    Edited: August 25, 2016

8. Let's move this discussion on private grounds, since you're running out of arguments.

Returning to the main point of discussion, is any caster really feeling that bad now? I guess all casting classes received the same, fair treatment - correct me if I'm wrong. As druids rejuvenation was cut down by ~25%, regrowth's HoT was reduced by only 12-13%. I'm yet to see how much weaker healing touch is.

First 12