1. Reigns of the Raven Lord drop rate.

I was wanting someone to confirm that the Raven Lord mount can drop on Warmane, specifically Lordaeron. I know certain items on the server have bugged drop rates or cannot drop at all so I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time. I've seen them around in Dala but you can buy it from the cash shop so that's no grantee.
    I've probably just been unlucky as it's supposed to be a 1-2% drop rate, but I've been farming it almost every day for about 4 months now with no luck.

Edit: Reins*

2. Every player with RL i know dropped mount in the marketplace.
    By the way, zulian tiger > that chiken.

3. I was wanting someone to confirm that the Raven Lord mount can drop on Warmane, specifically Lordaeron. I know certain items on the server have bugged drop rates or cannot drop at all so I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time. I've seen them around in Dala but you can buy it from the cash shop so that's no grantee.
    I've probably just been unlucky as it's supposed to be a 1-2% drop rate, but I've been farming it almost every day for about 4 months now with no luck.

Edit: Reins*
    All the rare drop mounts have the correct drop rate and are unaffected by Molten's x7 rates for other things.

Using a nifty formula 1 - ( ( 1 - x ) ^ y ) where x represents the drop rate(.01 in this case) and y represents the number of runs you can determine that you'd only have about a 70% chance of seeing the mount drop somewhere in 120 runs(4 months). Bumping it up to 180 runs gives you an 83% chance.

Now, before anyone says anything, this doesn't change your chances of seeing it on an individual run. That's still 1%. However, doing that kind of probability is something I like to use to help the grind seem a little more achievable and less disheartening. You're in a good place now for your odds on seeing it soon, just keep it up and you'll eventually have it.

4. It dropped for me, on old core tho
    5th or 6th try.
    Rividare Deathcharger, when I was farming it on my mage it dropped on try no. 359 I think.
    So yeah, RNG can be a *****.

5. I did my 130th run today. I would like to see someone confirm that this mount is dropping on Lordaeron.

6. On Frostwolf Raven Lord dropped on my first time :) I suppose I was very lucky than ;)

7. I can confirm it drops on Lordaeron, dropped for me on my 5th attempt.

8. I can confirm it drops on Lordaeron, dropped for me on my 5th attempt.
    Is he soloable for fresh level 80 Feral Druid?

9. Is he soloable for fresh level 80 Feral Druid?
    Anzu itself most likely, my feral gear (OS) is ~6k and I dont lose more than 3-4k HP, but the mobs before him are annoying really, just that one group that you have to clean, other you can stealth past.
    That group I usually pop CDs on just to get it over with sooner, anzu doesn't require CDs, just pull him to one corner and you can take your time, kill him in 15s or in 15m, doesnt matter.

If you're SUPER low (like <10k HP) you might wanna go bear form and take it easy, you'll dodge most attacks anyway.

10. Anzu itself most likely, my feral gear (OS) is ~6k and I dont lose more than 3-4k HP, but the mobs before him are annoying really, just that one group that you have to clean, other you can stealth past.
    That group I usually pop CDs on just to get it over with sooner, anzu doesn't require CDs, just pull him to one corner and you can take your time, kill him in 15s or in 15m, doesnt matter.

If you're SUPER low (like <10k HP) you might wanna go bear form and take it easy, you'll dodge most attacks anyway.
    Thanks a lot for the tips, I'm not 80 yet, but when I hit it I plan on starting to farm him slowly daily. I used to farm Anzu on Molten before it crashed with my feral druid who was around 4k at that time, and I had no problem at all, it also dropped for me on like 7th run.

Now I'm just asking becuase I hear the dungeons now are a little buffed so maybe a fresh feral druid will not be able to handle him. :D

11. It indeed DOES drop, I farmed it for almost a year (soloed him since December when lv cap was raised to 80). Just don't give up and you will get it eventually (Zulian Tiger dropped for me too).
    Proof:
    http://imgur.com/a/91BAL
    http://imgur.com/a/eF1BL

12. It indeed DOES drop, I farmed it for almost a year (soloed him since December when lv cap was raised to 80). Just don't give up and you will get it eventually (Zulian Tiger dropped for me too).
    Proof:
    http://imgur.com/a/91BAL
    http://imgur.com/a/eF1BL
    That's awesome my man, hard work sure pays off, gz.

13. 1 month of farming update, still no drop tho.

feelsbadman.jpg

But I'm not giving up. On some days I got the same exact loot, hopefully its not a bug or anything.