1. Oh really genius, so you're saying that F1-F12 isn't bad?

These binds (red circled) are terrible comparing to ones tagged with blue color on this pic ^
    Basically can be compared to clicking (F1-F12 kb-s)
    Re-read my post. I meant it can be useful for a 75% keyboard, not a standard one where there's a space gap between the num/F keys.

If you don't know what 75% keyboards are, they're compact keyboards with no numpad, navigation keys on one column, and their number/F keys are adjacent, like I said.

Example here:

2. Does it matter? Is it more usefull than other normal keybinds, like I gave example to in my picture? F1 F2 might be useful, but other are total waste.
    How about u ppl stop acting like u know how to keybind till u start using 40+ keybinds on a regular basis. Oh wait 3s is dead nvm

3. Does it matter? Is it more usefull than other normal keybinds, like I gave example to in my picture? F1 F2 might be useful, but other are total waste.
    It could if you need more keys to bind, yeah. Some people use QWE to move, allowing for more flexibility with these kinds of keyboards.

Regardless at the end of the day, it ultimately comes down to preference and comfortability.

4. Thank you so much dude! :) actually I played in frostowolf (when it was cata) but gm moved us to the disgusting mop server :/ I made alliance toon, I wish meet some people there :)
    Horribull also was on frostwolf molten wow if you remember terribull and me 2 i was friend of spymount if you still remember him idk if you were pvp or pve but i can tell if you were pvp they are ppl that you can know still playing there

5. Terribull, i remember that guy, he was a Tauren dk with amazing huge hp pool, in fact he was my friend and we played a lot bgs togheter :)

6. Lol man he is horribull now the man who talked to you and im nasrr i was mage fire /arcane and there is lot of people that you can know like gungo morra djebel and amberr elfdruidy mafine saadkiller nivilord and more ....... they are still playing on cataclysm

7. Terribull, i remember that guy, he was a Tauren dk with amazing huge hp pool, in fact he was my friend and we played a lot bgs togheter :)
    Well here I am mate :) Some of my friends are still playing Cata and are in my Guild, so if you wanna meet some of them before you join alliance, don't hesitate (: (Or you can always change your mind ;p)

8. Sure :D, I'll change to horde, I love pvp (just im at school this week)

9. Sure :D, I'll change to horde, I love pvp (just im at school this week)
    Dude you were alliance or horde tell us about i can remember you

10. Hi,

I dont want start to play and suddenly server shut down :(
    Hopefully soon =)

Are classes working well?
    If you donate enough pve gear everything works well.

Who is better in bgs? (I want go to the weakest faction)
    Depends how many 100k's you got in team.

How's the market? good prices?
    With a fly hack FL farm, seems pretty good for me.

PS dont mind normies saying its all good, better don't waste your time on Nelth and rather try Wotlk, at best go retail (15e/month not that bad).

11. If you donate enough pve gear everything works well.
    I guess Wotlk(icrcrown) is more pay2win compared to cata.

To OP dont get mis guided. I myself switched from Icecrown to Neltharian, after getting two shotted with pala/warriors.
    Cata pvp is more balanced than wotlk.

If you are not looking for pay2win.... either go to lordaeron if u prefer wotlk, but x1 experience there, so slow levelling.

Otherwise join Neltharian, it is more fun for non-donors. Pvp is more balanced even with donor pve gears conpared to Icecrown(wotlk)

12. I was looking at rolling on Cataclysm with a friend because I haven't played it before, aside from 1 or 2 weeks during retail, but with a playerbase this low and the bugs you guys mention it sounds pretty awful. I also tend to weigh negative reviews of things more than positive reviews; Texiro's post doesn't paint a very good picture in my mind. Also wondering why he is now banned...
    I don't intend to PVP, really. I play on 300ms and simply don't find it enjoyable when I'm going to be at an inherent disadvantage to others, so PVE is the only thing I'm concerned with.

13. I was looking at rolling on Cataclysm with a friend because I haven't played it before, aside from 1 or 2 weeks during retail, but with a playerbase this low and the bugs you guys mention it sounds pretty awful. I also tend to weigh negative reviews of things more than positive reviews; Texiro's post doesn't paint a very good picture in my mind. Also wondering why he is now banned...
    I don't intend to PVP, really. I play on 300ms and simply don't find it enjoyable when I'm going to be at an inherent disadvantage to others, so PVE is the only thing I'm concerned with.
    PvE is pretty much dead when it comes to raids, not a lot are being hosted(25 are non exsistent).
    If u decide to give it a try here, best thing for u is to join a raiding guild since pugging is such cancer u are gonna get saved for Yor and Morchok.(haven't seen Fl in a long time, at least not on alli, bwd/bot rarely also)

Alliance-Heaven Asunder and Straight Outta Stormwind(not sure about this one tho)
    Horde- tbh I have no idea, myb Alpha & Omega.(don't have a horde char, just guessing)
    In particular, everything Texiro said is true.
    Edited: August 28, 2016

14. What about Faith and Canadian Tier raiding? Aren't they the best in PvE?

First 123 Last