1. Play or not play in Neltharion

So as the topic says Should I play in Nelt? I dont want start to play and suddenly server shut down :(

Are classes working well?

Who is better in bgs? (I want go to the weakest faction)

How's the market? good prices?
    Edited: August 23, 2016

2. As a player of Neltharion realm, I really like my experience so I would tell you to join us.

Classes seems all OK for now, we've already seen worse. I don't play the 10 classes but I'd say that everything is ok.

This really depends. Horde has the biggest PvP Guild of Neltharion BUT alliance has very great players too so it depends on wich guild you join. You can get farmed all day long in both faction, I'd suggest you to find a guild that suits you the best. Go take a look at Recruitment threads.

Marketplace is good, many people still buy some items from it even tho everything is dropable. We mostly pay for Dragon Soul HC items (mostly trinkets and weapons).

Also, Neltharion has some good people for Rated Battleground, so if you ever want more challenge than a simple BG, it's another good reason to join a great guild.

Hope you have fun here,
    Bull :)

3. Then i think i will be alliance, and thank you for your answer Mr. you are very kind :)

4. Please do not mind trolls and haters in global chat... some people are really negative about warmane, but are still "playing" here to troll.

5. So as the topic says Should I play in Nelt? I dont want start to play and suddenly server shut down :(

Are classes working well?

Who is better in bgs? (I want go to the weakest faction)

How's the market? good prices?
    Hey man its your choice if you wanna play on nelth or no but if you like to join but to tell you when you get lvl 85 or before chose the guild that will help you ;means if you ask for help they are ready to give you help maybe in quests or rdfs or hard quests (arena quests) . For the faction , get race that you love lot if you love pvp join pvp guilds if you are too much skilled pvper and you wanna play rated battleground seems you wanna go alliance i suggess you Chemical they are skilled players and has a good guild master called tdotsavage he is one of best guild masters on alliance side if you wanna play in horde side i suggess you FATALITY his gm is tdotsavage and Horribull its best horde guild doing premade bgs and rated bgs they are most skilled players on horde side and friendly too .
    at the end ; i hope you a nice play and enjoy neltharion server welcome with us dude

6. Thank you so much dude! :) actually I played in frostowolf (when it was cata) but gm moved us to the disgusting mop server :/ I made alliance toon, I wish meet some people there :)

7. FATALITY its best horde guild doing premade bgs and rated bgs

note: only runs rateds against its sister guild chemical, whom refuses to run rateds against anyone that it is clearly outclassed by.

8. i suggess you Chemical they are skilled players and has a good guild master called tdotsavage he is one of best guild masters on alliance side if you wanna play in horde side i suggess you FATALITY his gm is tdotsavage and Horribull its best horde guild doing premade bgs and rated bgs they are most skilled players on horde side and friendly
    If you wana play in alliance i suggest you The Crew, if you wana play on horde i suggest you to change faction xD

9. tdotsavage and Horribull ~ they are most skilled players on horde side
    tdotsavage and Horribull ~ they are most skilled
    tdotsavage and Horribull ~ skilled
    LOL

LOL x 10 cuz message too short

10. if you wana play on horde i suggest you to change faction xD
    Why would he change faction?

11. LOL

LOL x 10 cuz message too short
    Hey, get my name out of this. You can **** on Tdot (anyway he can't even reply) but I don't think you have any reason to hate me. If you do, well YOU ARE LYING . :)

12. Hey man its your choice if you wanna play on nelth or no but if you like to join but to tell you when you get lvl 85 or before chose the guild that will help you ;means if you ask for help they are ready to give you help maybe in quests or rdfs or hard quests (arena quests) . For the faction , get race that you love lot if you love pvp join pvp guilds if you are too much skilled pvper and you wanna play rated battleground seems you wanna go alliance i suggess you Chemical they are skilled players and has a good guild master called tdotsavage he is one of best guild masters on alliance side if you wanna play in horde side i suggess you FATALITY his gm is tdotsavage and Horribull its best horde guild doing premade bgs and rated bgs they are most skilled players on horde side and friendly too .
    at the end ; i hope you a nice play and enjoy neltharion server welcome with us dude
    not a scam at all

13. i bellive most of people dislike you for being in 'tard tank spec for PvP and for having F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 F10 F11 F12 as keybinds lul
    Prolly. I still play heal/dps too even tho I main tank. And yeah I can also reach those keybinds because my keyboard is small and I have big hands so why not.

14. i bellive most of people dislike you for being in 'tard tank spec for PvP and for having F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 F10 F11 F12 as keybinds lul
    For a 75% keyboard, where the number keys are directly adjacent to the F keys, they wouldn't be bad binds to use :P

15. Well using all of them is even better than one or the other in my opinion :) Depends on your playstyle and type of keyboard you use

123 Last