1. Arena Maps

Hello everyone,

I would like to talk with you about the Arena Maps here in Neltharion.
    I decided to make this thread after I saw one member of the QA team saying that "most maps for BG and arena are open" in the Frostwolf Realm. I'm not aware of the state of Frostwolf but I know that its not good in Neltharion.

In Cataclysm we have 5 different arena maps:

- Nagrand Arena;
    - Blade's Edge Arena;
    - Ruins of Lordaeron;
    - Dalaran Sewers;
    - The Ring of Valor;

Only 3 of this arena maps are open and only 2 are properly working.
    Let's start by talking about Dalaran Sewers. This Arena map have been always open before Moltendown and it was still open right after the wipe, for some reason it got closed like 3 months later and never opened again since then (I thought it was just temporary to fix some kind of bug).
    Ruins of Lordaeron appears to be working fine but the truth is that its the most bugged arena I've ever seen, and I'm talking about LoS, some places that should protects us from getting damaged, cc'ed or charged are not working as it should.
    Nagrand and Blade's Edge Arenas are working pretty fine and The Ring of Valor has never been opened since I play here.

What I'm trying to say here is that we should fix this for the future. Ruins of Lordaeron's LoS should be fixed and Dalaran Sewers re-opened. (You guys have no idea how much I miss to play that arena map). I'm not even saying anything about The Ring of Valor since it looks like you really don't like it anyway.

Thanks for your time.

2. The Warmane Staff is more focused on MoP and WOTLK. Cataclysm is just an running server with low fixes etc.. Would be crazy if the Staff actually went over Cataclysm and actually fixed it. They have promised us alot of stuff in the devlog yet not realised/seen even when they write "within the next 1-2 weeks"..

Even the ticket system on Neltharion is just a dissaster lol.

3. both of arenas are closed due to them causing wow errors.

4. both of arenas are closed due to them causing wow errors.
    Yes, I remember Dalaran Sewers being closed because od that, but they closed it almost 2 years ago, and its working perfectly fine in any other expansion.

5. the wow error thingy is something that isn't zone specific it can happen anywhere in bgs, in open world, in dungeons. until they fix that they will keep instances that might cause it closed. then you could ask me why are dungeons like tol vir open? because its not competetive. if you crash you lose nothing, but in arena you will lose your match and that is something that would make people quite mad...

6. I'd like there to be a trade since nothing good can happen without something else breaking. Close Altrec Valley and Eye of the Storm, and in exchange open up those two arenas. Maybe break AB a bit so Ruins works right.

7. both of arenas are closed due to them causing wow errors.
    Id rather have wow errors than the cancer that is blades edge without ramps.

8. Id rather have wow errors than the cancer that is blades edge without ramps.
    Blade's edge without raps is the best :p Boomies, Ele Shamans, Priests and Locks will benefit from it and ond even other classes like Rogue or Feral can make some nice plays that will get them the victory :p