1. New Windows 10 update broke Mop?

Hey, after the newest update on windows 10 I cannot run MoP anymore. When ever I try to open the program I get an error message, is there anything that I can do to fix this?

http://imgur.com/gallery/13XRU

2. Everything work fine. WotLK, Cata, MoP, Legion.
    Except, that some old bugs still exist (Windows 10 side) - start menu getting invisible sometimes, shortcuts jumps from first to second monitor.

3. 132 client errors seem to affect all MoP private servers, it has nothing to do with Windows 10. I get them on Windows 7.

They seem to happen most in certain places- on Warmane the Vale, Orgrimmar and Stormwind seem to be most affected.

I keep my toons in Thunder Bluff and Darnassus and rarely have a problem like I did when I hung out on the main cities.

4. This happen to me right after w10 newest update and this error comes when I try to open the game, I doubt it has anything to do where my chars are.

5. This happen to me right after w10 newest update and this error comes when I try to open the game, I doubt it has anything to do where my chars are.
    Well odd that the exact same thing has happened for years with Windows 7 users on MoP private servers, now isn't it?

Believe what you want ...
    Edited: August 23, 2016

6. Fix found if anyone else get this.

"THIS IS THE FIX FOR WINDOWS 10 2016
    Just hit your windows key and search xbox. Open up that app and go through the initial setup if you haven't opened it before takes less than 5 minutes. Then once in the main app click the settings gear. At the top it says general, game DVR, etc. Click on Game DVR and turn off "Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR" It should work completely fine afterwards"

7. Hope that solves your problem, but I was in a guild raid in the Vale yesterday and half our raid crashed with a 132 error because something buggy is going on in that location (someone said there's a certain mob that crashes clients when attacked.) I crashed as well, and I run Windows 7.

132 error crashes are just a fact of life in MoP private servers, in my experience. Avoiding certain buggy locations is the best way I've found to prevent it.
    Edited: August 23, 2016

8. 132 error crashes are just a fact of life in MoP private servers, in my experience. Avoiding certain buggy locations is the best way I've found to prevent it.
    his problem was different. He was getting the error by opening wow.exe, yoru friends only while trying to enter with a specific character (because something in that zone was causing the crash)