1. (H) <Paradigm> |PvE| is recruiting

Paradigm, Horde
    Frostwolf
    GM Krendor

What you need to know in short notice:

How to join us:

If you want to join us, you must apply to http://paradigm-fw.shivtr.com. You'll be notified in-game are you accepted or rejected. Every bit of information you need is there.

Current state of guild:

Currently we raid on 3 expansions - WoD(other server),MoP(Frostwolf) and WotLK(Icecrown-warmane), so we are mostly around when it's raid time (5pm warmane time), even though we are online most of the time on discord, which we also use as a communication tool during raids.

Why do we recruit again:

We do have core but since our guild is scattered around, we are recruiting new members that are willing to raid, meet new friends and hopefully become a part of our community.

About guild:

We are not limited as you see, we enjoy playing together rather than joining an "army", so if you want to have fun and progress in the same time - this is a guild for you. If you just want to gear up, we can help with that as well but you must meet minimum requirements.

More info:

Be free to apply, everything else we can discuss in-game because I am not a forum person which means I don't check up on comments or private messages...

Cya in-game,
    Krendor
    Paradigm Guild.
    Edited: June 19, 2017 Reason: Recruiting for raids

2. cool story brah :D
    im gonna apply .

3. I see now they dont want to fix SoO because we will farm it every day like ToT before and eventually people will stop playing this server untill heroic releases, damn warmane so smart they will never let us finish this expansion xD

4. I see now they dont want to fix SoO because we will farm it every day like ToT before and eventually people will stop playing this server untill heroic releases, damn warmane so smart they will never let us finish this expansion xD
    :< msg2short

5. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
    careful there. that was quite a bump :o

6. good bye warmane, when you fix soo bosses we maybe return...or maybe not :P i declare the death of Frostwolf PVE atleast on horde side

7. "At the moment of making this topic, we have 3 SoO10 runs + 1 core group per week. We raid ToT only for VP when we have nothing else to do, so it does not count as a raid. Raid time is set at 6:30 PM ST."

what about you have newcomers that dont have any others ways to equip themselfs besides others raids?

im looking for a pve guild , since the server ive been playing is dead. im willing returning to warmane mop.
    cheers.

8. keep looking... this guild leaved warmane like month ago

12 Last