1. The longer this thread is, the longer I spend in Stranglethorn boise ;) cry me some more rivers, right clicking little 30s just got even better

2. that's your and their opinion, nothing more.
    I hope u are not the same in real life, cuz it is bad for the children to be educated by parent with limited thinking. But like some ppl know " there is no point to explain to the stupid one, that he is stupid"

3. Are people still mixing the elements of mmorpgs with real life, making comparisons between them? No, I mean... really?

4. I hope u are not the same in real life, cuz it is bad for the children to be educated by parent with limited thinking. But like some ppl know " there is no point to explain to the stupid one, that he is stupid"
    and i suppose it's better to raise them to actually give a crap about what others think about them? nah i'll pass. lifes much more enjoyable when you do what you want and if people don't like it they can fck off.

5. and i suppose it's better to raise them to actually give a crap about what others think about them? nah i'll pass. lifes much more enjoyable when you do what you want and if people don't like it they can fck off.
    I agree. I just tell people to watch closely and they might see me give a ****.

6. When I get farmed in BG, and am thinking of quitting wow.

I just go to low level areas... and kill some lowbees. It helps me in getting my confidence back.

I cant explain how i feel after killing few lowbees... but it is like ingame viagara for me.

7. Are people still mixing the elements of mmorpgs with real life, making comparisons between them? No, I mean... really?
    Ye, really, or u cant understand that many are the same just in game and in real life. Just like "Skuddy", look his cogitations (27 years old man with 2 childrens) and will u tell me that u can expect something good from ppl with thinking like his...
    Edited: August 27, 2016

8. In some comments i red that if some have ganked me while i was leveling, then when i get 80s i will go to gank some low lvlers too ... Its rly stupid, cuz why u have to be the same pathetic player like those who have ganked u ? I dont know what person u must be, to be proud and to find someting fun in that u are ganking low lvlers, like "Skuddy", for sure he is also motivated by some of those ways - "He's motivated by daddy issues and bulling in school in most cases."
    lol i agree with you they are ppls withaout life and what they do?
    they take rewenge on low levels XD
    which means they also waiting posts like this to coment something how they are strong sadly they show self like patetic losers
    is easy to kill low level but is it easy to kill 80l?
    and same ppls respond on posts which is rly rly anoing cuz they cant advise none they want just to be fancy on forum lol
    only mising a memer who say ,, is salty.. jesus
    stop gank low level be a normal and do pvp with your rank level be brave not coward that is my advise for gankers without life
    no ofends
    one good quote for all ,,,,,,, Weak people revenge.Strong people forgive.intelligent people ignore,,,,
    bye

9. Are people still mixing the elements of mmorpgs with real life, making comparisons between them? No, I mean... really?
    i see you dont have alot of wisdom boy so i gona tell you shortly
    your charster represent you everything you say or behave is you in your true life is miror efect
    look that this way
    if you dont write what you think your charster dont say nothing but if you do thats is you teling something
    so think a bit before you post something is not hard god give brain to all
    all you in game show your self even with your names show alot of ppls
    behave ppls show is mostly bad if they use langue of street thats mean is a kid trying to be fancy
    YOUR CHARSTER IS YOUR AVATAR
    bye

10. Ye, really, or u cant understand that many are the same just in game and in real life. Just like "Skuddy", look his cogitations (27 years old man with 2 childrens) and will u tell me that u can expect something good from ppl with thinking like his...
    As far as I know, there is no valid reference saying that people behave the same in mmos and real life. Those are two different worlds, agree? Ingames, mostly usually tend to be more bastards than what they are in real life, because it's the internet, you see? You don't talk with the person face to face, you don't physically interact with anyone, they are far away from you, that's the thing. Not only a "far away" problem in fact, but also a online game where the players are supposed to kill each other, not necessarily giving hugs and cuddles as some people would love it to be. Let me ask you this, do you have the same courage to do things in real life that you do in WoW? I believe some of them yes, few others no. Some of my irl friends are/were WoW players aswell, and their act is way different in between these both real and virtual spaces, you know, gankers all the time in WoW while helpful, chill and communicative human beings, and from your own personal experience, you may affirm exactly the same, unless you don't have much friends around you. If that's the case, my apologies to bring up this subject.
    Obviously I'm not saying everyone is different, of course there are several players who are miserable in a considerable weight in both rl and ingame. The small problem, is that you can't accurately point out who is what in real life just because he is "so mean" in game. You don't know Skuddy out of the virtual world, period (unless you had actually meet him, but hey how could I guess?), so I'll kindly ask you to stop claiming things you have no clue about.

i see you dont have alot of wisdom boy so i gona tell you shortly
    your charster represent you everything you say or behave is you in your true life is miror efect
    look that this way
    if you dont write what you think your charster dont say nothing but if you do thats is you teling something
    so think a bit before you post something is not hard god give brain to all
    all you in game show your self even with your names show alot of ppls
    behave ppls show is mostly bad if they use langue of street thats mean is a kid trying to be fancy
    YOUR CHARSTER IS YOUR AVATAR
    bye
    Can someone actually bother to translate this for me, please? I'd appreciate it. I just more or less understood the first two lines, so, I can only answer with this - read my reply towards powerk if you bother, I guess the base idea is similar...

11. As far as I know, there is no valid reference saying that people behave the same in mmos and real life. Those are two different worlds, agree? Ingames, mostly usually tend to be more bastards than what they are in real life, because it's the internet, you see? You don't talk with the person face to face, you don't physically interact with anyone, they are far away from you, that's the thing. Not only a "far away" problem in fact, but also a online game where the players are supposed to kill each other, not necessarily giving hugs and cuddles as some people would love it to be. Let me ask you this, do you have the same courage to do things in real life that you do in WoW? I believe some of them yes, few others no. Some of my irl friends are/were WoW players aswell, and their act is way different in between these both real and virtual spaces, you know, gankers all the time in WoW while helpful, chill and communicative human beings, and from your own personal experience, you may affirm exactly the same, unless you don't have much friends around you. If that's the case, my apologies to bring up this subject.
    Obviously I'm not saying everyone is different, of course there are several players who are miserable in a considerable weight in both rl and ingame. The small problem, is that you can't accurately point out who is what in real life just because he is "so mean" in game. You don't know Skuddy out of the virtual world, period (unless you had actually meet him, but hey how could I guess?), so I'll kindly ask you to stop claiming things you have no clue about.

Can someone actually bother to translate this for me, please? I'd appreciate it. I just more or less understood the first two lines, so, I can only answer with this - read my reply towards powerk if you bother, I guess the base idea is similar...

and here we are again with this bs, yet my post gets redirected to Q&A subforums... just great
    no one can translate that ****, not even her im afraid...

and like our friend here said:
    Originally Posted by Sandretta
    bla bla bla bla bla... intelligent people ignore,,,,
    im gonna intelligently ignore these ****posts like you all should. LET THE GANKFEST BEGIN

12. As far as I know, there is no valid reference saying that people behave the same in mmos and real life. Those are two different worlds, agree? Ingames, mostly usually tend to be more bastards than what they are in real life, because it's the internet, you see? You don't talk with the person face to face, you don't physically interact with anyone, they are far away from you, that's the thing. Not only a "far away" problem in fact, but also a online game where the players are supposed to kill each other, not necessarily giving hugs and cuddles as some people would love it to be. Let me ask you this, do you have the same courage to do things in real life that you do in WoW? I believe some of them yes, few others no. Some of my irl friends are/were WoW players aswell, and their act is way different in between these both real and virtual spaces, you know, gankers all the time in WoW while helpful, chill and communicative human beings, and from your own personal experience, you may affirm exactly the same, unless you don't have much friends around you. If that's the case, my apologies to bring up this subject.

First, have u red all his awnsers when i wrote that is also motivated by some of these ways - "He's motivated by daddy issues and bulling in school in most cases." ?
    The last part of the first awnser is enough - "ya, school issues, im 27, left school behind a long time ago. and i get along good with me ol man. is it really that hard to understand that i simply enjoy pissing people off?"
    Part of the second awnser - ...i simply dislike most people...
    And will ask again, do u rly think that someone with thinking like this even just in some game will absolutely different out of the game ? Also look that he is not some 10-15 years old, cuz u can easly expect such things by some childrens.
    First i expected that he is young, but exuse me, IF he is rly 27 years old with 2 childrens and to be with such limited thinking...
    Edited: August 27, 2016

13. First, have u red all his awnsers when i wrote that is also motivated by some of these ways - "He's motivated by daddy issues and bulling in school in most cases." ?
    The last part of the first awnser is enough - "ya, school issues, im 27, left school behind a long time ago. and i get along good with me ol man. is it really that hard to understand that i simply enjoy pissing people off?"
    And will ask again, do u rly think that someone with thinking like this even just in some game will absolutely different out of the game ?
    So? Does the fact he likes to piss others off and disliking people mean that a lot to you to reply him several times? Have you even wondered how did he get the responsability of raising two kids? Was it via pissing the others and disliking? Makes sense...
    To answer your final question, I'll say again, not everyone act the same way, and if Skuddy has a job, family and friends to go out with, then yes I can say he is the main example of it. But to be really honest with you, neither of us can say yes or no, because I doubt there are concrete evidences to answer, as I similarly said on my previous post.

14. First, have u red all his awnsers when i wrote that is also motivated by some of these ways - "He's motivated by daddy issues and bulling in school in most cases." ?
    And will ask again, do u rly think that someone with thinking like this even just in some game will absolutely different out of the game ? Also look that he is not some 10-15 years old, cuz u can easly expect such things by some childrens.
    First i expected that he is young, but exuse me, IF he is rly 27 years old with 2 childrens and to be with such limited thinking...
    how exactly is my thinking limited? simply because i don't care about other people? it's selfish sure, but i fail to see how that's limited.

15. No, no rly dont know from where u are, but is it ordinary ppl 25+ years old with kids to play such games, also to waste some of their time in the game to piss off mostly some much younger than them, also to be happy with that they have pissed off some who can be their children (on years). Because u both get that is just ordirary...
    Edited: August 28, 2016

First 12345 ... Last