1. And you would be incorrect.
    Indeed

never ever ever ganked a lowlvl, even i've been ganked by grp of same lvl , THIS is the game, guys who gank once are ok, those who camp are just sociopath and piss of people online because they know they can't do the same Irl ^^

It was during BC, was a War tank and with my guild we were starting BT, i was in Stranglehorn with my hunter lvl 32ish just at the first camp, on top of the area, when a BE Hunter 70 came and killed me + all the lowbies around multiple times, i've chased him from Nessingwary to Booty Bay with my war, (which was on stand by) he was dancing with friends making fun because of the Guards around, i've killed everybody except his friend, i've killed him again and again untill he exit the game. I've, then, finished the whole area and never heard of him again.

I love Pvp, it can't be always fair, but when a guy stay hours on a lowbie spot, he is just a bully period.

2. mostly because alliance are scum, and get a stiffy at the thought of having any advantage in pvp, then those hordies level up to 80 and go into stv for revenge, rinse repeat with alliance scum alts and you have a cycle in which everybody loses.

3. mostly because alliance are scum, and get a stiffy at the thought of having any advantage in pvp, then those hordies level up to 80 and go into stv for revenge, rinse repeat with alliance scum alts and you have a cycle in which everybody loses.
    And they revenge killing low lvl? sound legit.

4. mostly because alliance are scum, and get a stiffy at the thought of having any advantage in pvp, then those hordies level up to 80 and go into stv for revenge, rinse repeat with alliance scum alts and you have a cycle in which everybody loses.
    Same does horde lol.

5. Same does horde lol.
    S/he sound like s/he was farmed by some alliance, all her posts are insults towards the alliance.

6. I kill any one that comes in my way, rather die with honor then live like a coward.

For the ALLIANCE.

7. I kill any one that comes in my way, rather die with honor then live like a coward.

For the ALLIANCE.
    It seems the old nazi propaganda of "rather die standing up then live kneeling" is still in place and going strong. You going to claim next that your honour means loyalty?

8. It seems the old nazi propaganda of "rather die standing up then live kneeling" is still in place and going strong. You going to claim next that your honour means loyalty?
    Sorry mate, but I have no awareness of what Nazi folks used or not.
    I'm playing this game since Warcraft 3, I honestly don't care whose behind the screen on the other side or how they are feeling, the game is designed for two factions to be enemy of each other; so I do what I must.

After all there is a saying: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
    I'd never want the opposite faction to be stronger.

It's all part of the game, most of all the realm says "pvp". :)

9. I never kill lowbies. For me, personally, there is absolutely no fun or joy killing low lvls as a lvl 80, be it in STV or anywhere else. I might pull it of, if they are rude, they /fart or /slap me, or something similiar but that never happens, or if they are attacking another player of my faction. But generally, I never kill them.
    Again, I gain nothing from that, just ruining their gameplay experience, there's no fun in that for me, plus they can not defend themselves, that's like hiting a guy in the wheelchair IRL lol. But then again, I am aware of the fact that for some players (80's) killing lowbies is lots of fun, because they are ruining their fun and that is inexhaustible source of entertainment for them. No need to speak about camping in detail. Being willing to camp for someone for as long as it takes just to kill him again (and we're not talking about a fair fight here, we're talking about 80's vs leveling chars) is, to me, just ridiculously stupid and above all pointless, waste of time not only in game, but in real life. This whole situation is pretty much virtual bullying lol.

BUT...

At the end of the day, this is PVP server, killing low lvl characters with your 80 is not bannable or in any way against the ToS, in fact, it is often encouraged. You don't have to like it, but ganking is here, it always has been and always will be. Just like in real life, there's alot of different people in game, and for some of them, killing those who can not defend themselves is really entertaining, as stupid and pointless as it is for me, it is what some may like, we're all different.

On a side note, I've noticed that (it does not necessarily have to be the case) those who like camping and ganking lowbies tend to play the game for hours on end. Had many guild mates in different guilds and on different servers in the past who were into smashing lowbies in STV and similiar areas and everything else on sight, both players and npc's of the opposite faction, and they were playing excessively day in day out. Like 90 % of them. Never met a single person who was playing like 2 - 3 hours a day (which I'd call a casual player) that was into ganking noobies. This is just a little observation on my end because I've been a member of huge variety of different guilds on different servers both retail and private and have been playing with hundreds of guild mates, proves nothing, just a little research on my part. :)
    Edited: February 25, 2017

10. I'd like to point out that this embarrassment of a bait thread has been alive for 6 months now.

Spoiler: Show
    Never change.

11. I think it's kind of cheap for a max'd toon to just go around smiting lowbies, there's no fun involved at all, unless they're just about griefing other players, which is kind of a ****ty thing to do, imo.

What's worse is that they seem to roll around in packs, and leave absolutely zero chance for them to fight back, which, again, is just ****ty to do to someone, regardless of whether it's a pvp server or not.

Imo, it's either because they can't actually pvp, or they'd be in bg's and arenas just kicking *** and taking names, but they can't , so they just grief players, kill questgivers, etc etc etc.

In all, I think it's just because they like bullying people that can't realistically fight back.

First ... 567