1. "The Blood Oath" PvP Alliance Guild, about dodging...

Ohaio Gozaimas dear weaboos. I hope you all are having fun playing on Icecrown and I dearly wish you continue to do so for as long as possible. Now, lets get down to business. Concerning the fact that the horde faction right now has no notable pvp guilds is quite stressing especially when we from TBO wan't to Guild vs Guild and organize events vs horde pvp guilds. Due to "Insanity" recently dodging a G v G 5 times followed by declines for organized fights from the leaders of "Unit X" and" PROTEUS", I the most famous shaman on Icecrown, leader of "The Blood Oath", triple spec pro ask If there is anyone on the horde capable of making a guild that can provide at least a little fun?

- Regards, Foliusx.

P.S. We are all 2.2k exp + so if you are a member of the aforementioned pvp guilds and are hurt because of this post DO NOT spam as the facts are facts.

2. I'm your man. No need for a guild to wipe you out.

3. I the most famous shaman on Icecrown
    never herd of you. try harder.

4. I the most famous shaman on Icecrown, leader of "The Blood Oath", triple spec pro ask If there is anyone on the horde capable of making a guild that can provide at least a little fun?

- Regards, Foliusx.

P.S. We are all 2.2k exp + so if you are a member of the aforementioned pvp guilds and are hurt because of this post DO NOT spam as the facts are facts.
    Kinda fall down from my chair laughing at this.

http://armory.warmane.com/team/We+su...ecrown/summary

"Highest 2 man personal rating:2184"

Veri Veri Pro guild
    Edited: August 24, 2016

5. Kinda fall down from my chair laughing at this.

http://armory.warmane.com/team/We+su...ecrown/summary

"Highest 2 man personal rating:2184"

Veri Veri Pro guild
    if you knew atleast 4th grade math, you would understand why 2184=2.2k

aither way, pre-meltdown still counts. experience never fades away.

As for to this topic.

those Insanity derps...

Autobots(aka me and purple) will always accept TBO challenge :P
    Btw, purple is always looking for defiance from any guild in sw xD

P.S see you on the other side ^^

6. if you knew atleast 4th grade math, you would understand why 2184=2.2k

aither way, pre-meltdown still counts. experience never fades away.

As for to this topic.

those Insanity derps...

Autobots(aka me and purple) will always accept TBO challenge :P
    Btw, purple is always looking for defiance from any guild in sw xD

P.S see you on the other side ^^
    LoL, pre-meltdown is even lower, that guy is just like one of the worst shaman ever seen, tryed like 10 kinds of comps and never being succesfull.
    And, 2.2k is a joke nowdays,and this guy have 271 / 237 score at 2k mmr XD

7. LoL, pre-meltdown is even lower, that guy is just like one of the worst shaman ever seen, tryed like 10 kinds of comps and never being succesfull.
    And, 2.2k is a joke nowdays,and this guy have 271 / 237 score at 2k mmr XD
    2.2k isn't a joke, since out of like 10k 2v2 teams there are only 89 who has 2.2k. 0.89% if u knew math...
    aint going to argue about facts, you wont even understand simple logic.

Learning new comp takes time, you wont start from 200-0 and title with comp you don't know.

Why pre-meltdown is even lower? it is true that it was easyer to play 2v2, but still, getting in the top 100 is something even if its easyer.

8. No clue why alliance in need of pvp guild when group que is almost imposible there. Only for outdoor events maybe.

9. No "qt " no " yolo " no " swag" in your name , only a mere " x " not impressed son .

10. 2.2k isn't a joke, since out of like 10k 2v2 teams there are only 89 who has 2.2k. 0.89% if u knew math...
    aint going to argue about facts, you wont even understand simple logic.

Learning new comp takes time, you wont start from 200-0 and title with comp you don't know.

Why pre-meltdown is even lower? it is true that it was easyer to play 2v2, but still, getting in the top 100 is something even if its easyer.
    howcome a MB talk about overall arena skill-wise....

2.2k isnt a joke? please...Means you literally dont know how to play, the math isnt needed if you cant reach 2.2k is because u pretty much dont know how to play, as in this season i got already 4 toons to 2.2k rate pretty easy, without gear and never played these classes before. So your argument is invalid. Same goes for the majority of the half-decent players who play just sometimes.
    Learning new comp doesnt require 200-0, if you have faced this guy in arena you could easy understand what im talking about, such as completly no clue of his/his teammate (no matter what comp),no fakecasts,no proper grounding or shearing and so on.
    Having a 271-237 score as any comp, means you dont know how to play,especially as u're running with that score in the lowest mmr (2k can be obtained so easy in terms of mmr).
    Since the 3 seasons (or more, i dont remember) after the Meltdown, this guy never passe 2.186, not just in this season, so your argument is invalid, even a monkey would get more in all that time,especially if he claims he is something special.
    Top100 ? Really...you're tellling me Top100 in Icecrown as full gear is something hard? Then the problem is you...lol
    But well,cant expect much more then theorycraft and pointless points from a MB.
    People who talk like this, should stay out from arena as dogs out from resturants. Not because they are bad or good, but for their attitude towards obvious lacking of experience and even want have the rights.

11. 2.2k isn't a joke
    It is a joke in 2s

Since out of like 10k 2v2 teams there are only 89 who has 2.2k. 0.89% if u knew math...
    Doesn't say/mean anything and doesn't make any sense.

Learning new comp takes time, you wont start from 200-0 and title with comp you don't know..
    Learning comp doesn't take time you learn it pretty fast. Learning your class takes time.

getting in the top 100 is something even if its easyer
    No it's not.

12. to 2.2k rate
    pretty easy
    without gear
    pretty easy, without gear
    yeah, sure
    another wrathful radiator whos brain got damaged by thin air on the top of private server arena playing some not tryhard comp

13. 2.2 as Furious Geared and Blue items Disc Priest runnin Disc/Rogue,Disc/Hunter,Disc/Feral depends on who was online (First time ever played)
    2.2 as Furious Geared , Ulduar vote 2h weapon and NM DBW as Warrior Running Rdruid/Warr as no others to play with (mostly used char,main warrior on Blackrock)
    2.2 as Furious Geared and EoT trinkets Hpala Running Hpala/Warr & Hpala/Dlock depends on who was online (first time played)
    2.2 as Furious Geared , 1h HC item and DW Hc Rogue running rogue/spriest (First time ever played)
    Playng 2-3 days a week in evenings as only times i can play

Havanaclub sometimes people just suck at the game...sad that for u look so hard get 2.200 rate

Reconsider yourself, if you claim 2.2k is hard with a starter gear (If you're enough stupid to assume "without gear means naked" just lol) then you need to use a bit more brain and l2p

14. Havanaclub sometimes people just suck at the game...sad that for u look so hard get 2.200 rate
    WarPal, PalLock, DiscFeral
    ay lmao

Try out Dlock/Fmage, Feral/Sd or similar not standart comps equipped in furious and write here how it goes.
    Probably it will be shocking news for you, but some people are not searching easy ways and do not play standart comps with high potential, so their lower raiting is equal or higher than your technical rating.

12 Last