1. WarPal, PalLock, DiscFeral
    ay lmao

Try out Dlock/Fmage, Feral/Sd or similarnot standart comps equipped in furious and write here how it goes.
    Are u even more stupid then i tought, you're supposed to run a proper comp, especially for gear up and learn the basics of your class ah and btw actually Dlock/Fmage can be even easier & Feral/SP* isnt even to be considered a combo. Otherwise you could have stated to run Holy Priest/Balance druid or any other fun and imaginary comps.
    Tho, Rshaman/Fdruid is even easier then the comps you mentioned.
    Plus, not stating the other comps i've typed, while listing the easier ones in the list, such a mongol. lol

You are embarassing yourself.
    From how you talk is so easy to understand why for you seems that hard to get 2.2k.

WarPal, PalLock, DiscFeral
    Probably it will be shocking news for you, but some people are not searching easy ways and do not play standart comps with high potential, so their lower raiting is equal or higher than your technical rating.
    omg....what i'm just reading, so if i run FuryWarr + Holy Priest and get 1.8k when actually u dont loose pretty much anything when you loose,unless vs a 1500 mmr team, and still win always +10 min,ill be considered better then 2.4 people, oh jesus christ......
    Edited: August 24, 2016

2. you're supposed to run a proper comp
    People supposed to play class and comps they want, little idiоt.
    Your problem is - you do not even consider that fact, because all you can is to pick up some comp with high potential and bark loud about your success talking about skill in the situations, when gear and team compopent matters hard.
    Whatever, do not quote me anymore, please, your IQ is is inversely proportional to your rating what prooves my words - even idiоt can reach 2200+ with proper arena setup.

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK779096bpU
    Oh,this guild.Figured we did gvg some time ago.Shows just how much apart you are from any kind of a pvp guild.Not you,pretty much all these guilds nowdays.They've been only a handful pvp guilds worth mentioning since the very start of Molten so call outs and regards to these.
    I know I am doing whole opposite thing just giving you any attention,since you're obviously seeking it,but you people yourself know how irrelevant you are at the end of a day when you let go of all these wannabe urges.

4. People supposed to play class and comps what they want, little idiоt.
    Your problem is - you do not even consider that fact, because all you can is to pick up some comp with high potential and bark loud about your success talking about skill in the situations, when gear and team compopent matters hard.
    Whatever, do not quote me anymore, please, your IQ is is inversely proportional to your rating what prooves my words - even idiоt can reach 2200+ with proper arena setup.
    someone got mad because your point is completly useless.
    We're talking about a guy who still not even 2k, running BiS Feral/Rshaman.
    If you're enough stupid to run completly useless combo,doesnt means you're good, means you're a stupid who will still suck at the game, as how you talk you're one of these.
    Once i've learned the basics about my class, i can run whatever comp i want but, i take the responsability of how succesfull it can be, as the game is designed in a way. I would love tank with my rogue in pve, but guess what? i cant.

You're probably the most stupid player ever seen in this community, who got literally no experience and talking just for give air to your month (or keyboard).
    Tell me the "high potential" running War/Rdruid with ulduar weapon and furious gear is a server full of hpala/warr
    Tell me the "high potential" running 900 resi Dpriest and blue gear and Rogue who cant be topped cuz of the low sp
    Tell me the "high potential" running with a paladin who goes oom in a bunch of spells against any warrior comp to top his starter gear dlock.

"im better then others, i got 1400 rate in green gear" same point of view.

I repeat,people like you are the people who need to stay out from arena, as dogs stay out from resturants.

You're embarassing yourself, go back in your cave. Wont continue talk with someone that stupid lol

even idiоt can reach 2200+ with proper arena setup.
    "Highest 2 man personal rating:2184" Running Feral/Rshaman BiS Foliusx

5. Wich part of "Do not quote me, please" you are not able to understand ?
    Your opinion as player became irrelevant for me after few your last posts, so let's stop that useless controversy.
    Lata.

6. Wich part of "Do not quote me, please" you are not able to understand ?
    Your opinion as player became irrelevant for me after few your last posts, so let's stop that useless controversy.
    Lata.
    Makes my day.

even idiоt can reach 2200+ with proper arena setup.
    "Highest 2 man personal rating:2184" Running Feral/Rshaman BiS Foliusx

7. WarPal, PalLock, DiscFeral
    ay lmao

Try out Dlock/Fmage, Feral/Sd or similar not standart comps equipped in furious and write here how it goes.
    Probably it will be shocking news for you, but some people are not searching easy ways and do not play standart comps with high potential, so their lower raiting is equal or higher than your technical rating.
    What does that have to do with anything he said? That shaman stacks stamina gems ffs, playing pretty good comp and still has trouble reaching 2k. By the way, no one here would bash him if he didn't act all tough himself, saying he is the most famous shaman on Icecrown (lol).

8. dat 2 - 2.2k with full gear is joke literaly.. i see People with 4.9k 5.4k running in fos/pos gear getting 2k, 2100 rating lolz

9. So is it so hard for you inepts to go find and gank them?

10. Not only are you bad at PvP, you apparently suck at throwing baits as well.
    It would be a fascinating sight if someone actually took this bait as it would mean that there is, in fact, someone dumber than you.

11. Dear, pvpers.
    I shall do my best to reply to all of you. 1. Alex, I achieved 2184 rate about one year ago with "corroded skeleton key" as my trinket. The only thing that stopped me going higher is that my arena partner kicked me out of the team due to the fact that I refused to use scripts in order to make it easier. Since I haven't been able to find a stable part in order to get a rating that reflects my skills a bit better. 2. Pomq, you are posting videos that quote ancient history. If POKEMONS are so happy that at the time they beat a group which barely had any 6k GS people then I guess that speaks loud enough for you as well. I do not bait, or have urges for attention I am just bored of sitting all day long with not a single horde being able to provide some challenge. For example today we got dodged again when we offered one of the horde guilds a gvg. Moreover Sumic, saying 2s arent hard kind of undermines your titles, or am I wrong?

12. I'm PRAYING this isn't the real folisux.

First 12