1. Bugged Arenasystem brakes all PVP Brackets

I noticed when ppl dont join the arena que they dont get minus raiting means they can dodge every other highteams to avoid that ppl could farm them.
    They getting just a debuff for 5mins (desertuer) cant join Bg but who cares bgs if u wanna que arena.
    I already wrote it 20 times into bugtracker but nothing happends ....ah and Gladius is again buggy for ur mate who join arena at last.
    I would prefer when any gms could confirm that bugs and put that bugs into bugtracker because my reports getting deleted.

Greetings

2. I noticed when ppl dont join the arena que they dont get minus raiting means they can dodge every other highteams to avoid that ppl could farm them.
    They getting just a debuff for 5mins (desertuer) cant join Bg but who cares bgs if u wanna que arena.
    I already wrote it 20 times into bugtracker but nothing happends ....ah and Gladius is again buggy for ur mate who join arena at last.
    I would prefer when any gms could confirm that bugs and put that bugs into bugtracker because my reports getting deleted.

Greetings
    I can tell you that it is one of the most breaking bugs in pvp of warmane at the moment, at least on Frostwolf I can assure you, I would love that the GM's would take a look at it...
    And I reformulate your statement, because even if you get that "deserter" from BG you can still queue both of them, the debuff is just visual so....

3. I totally agree with this thread. Sick of getting dodged all the time. Impossible to have fun :(

4. And I reformulate your statement, because even if you get that "deserter" from BG you can still queue both of them, the debuff is just visual so....
    This is simple not true... deserter debuff works fine...

I really don't understand what you saying... If those do not enter, they do not enter. You can't say for sure that it was the same opponents you were supposed to face... Unless one of hem enters, but that one receives minus rating... The one that did not enter doesn't...

And among tons of bugs, you find this one to be game braking? Seriously...? LOL