1. MOP to WOD

Hey guys i was just wondering if you guys were going to update mist of pandaria to Warlords of Draenor i think would make things more interesting for old player that are getting kind sick for not having any new exciting updates coming up.

thank you for your time.

Panallo

2. I'm pretty excited about the new LLC updates. Will make the leveling experience for me personally a lot more fun since I didn't get to level a toon up during MoP with more working yet.

That being said, they have a lot of work on the end-game of MoP yet to be done that I think a lot of people will enjoy and want to do here. If they do WoD, I'd prefer a new server but also I don't want the population of this server to drop because of it. Not sure where I stand on WoD, I guess but MoP definitely needs some more attention.

3. First off all: WOD was the worst expansion Blizzard made.
    Second: MOP is far from being complete and a lot hasn't been released yet...so why update?
    Third: If you would update to WOD it would be the buggiest expansion ever and warmane would lose most players.

Summary: no..just no

4. Summary: no..just no
    A bit more politely than I might have put it, but I agree.

5. They said on stream ( as far as I remember ), they will not release WoD in near future or they might never do that. Because, they are working on perfecting WoTLK, Cata is still bugged and MoP bleh right now, they don't need one more expansion, they simply don't have resources to open WoD. When they fix all expansions, let them do what they want.

6. First off all: WOD was the worst expansion Blizzard made.
    WoD is MoP with garrisons and a handful of extra instances... that's it...

the lore behind it is incredibly more complex and interesting than they lazily slapped into an expansion... so it's a great concept but planning went down the money drain

7. I wouldnt mind having WOD.

The problem was Blizzard didnt have content for the end of the expansion.

But oh well, probably in a year or two. EDIT: MOP server will be upgraded.
    Edited: August 25, 2016

8. WoD is MoP with garrisons and a handful of extra instances... that's it...

the lore behind it is incredibly more complex and interesting than they lazily slapped into an expansion... so it's a great concept but planning went down the money drain
    No WoD is MOP but then with removed player interaction (because garrissons), lack of endgame content (they released a patch with only a selfie cam...), pruned and scripted pvp expierence (pvp in WOD was not fun or balanced). I think most people agree that WoD was the worst expansion.

9. I wouldnt mind having WOD.

The problem was Blizzard didnt have content for the end of the expansion.

But oh well, probably in a year or two.
    Warmane said multiple times there would NEVER be a WoD server, they may open a legion server in years to come, but they're not interested in scripting a patch for 200 people to play

10. Not WOD please , even players left blizzard and went to private server to play mop instead of WOD

11. Warmane announced Legion on Facebook.

12. Warmane said multiple times there would NEVER be a WoD server, they may open a legion server in years to come, but they're not interested in scripting a patch for 200 people to play
    Yes, I have read that.

What I wanted to said, was , maybe in a year or two, MOP server will upgrade, or they will just add a new expansion. We will see.

13. thank you all for the great replys.

lets hope we hear from them soon what they are going to do about updating.

:)

14. thank you all for the great replys.

lets hope we hear from them soon what they are going to do about updating.

:)
    Warmane stated a few times already they won't release a WOD server.