1. [H] Remission's Herb Shop - Specialty Deals and Updating Price List

Mailbox Remission in game w/ what herb or package you want and how much of it. Prices vary depending on how much you want so if you're wanting bulk we can work out a deal. If you're having trouble reaching me in-game to chat, feel free to leave a message here on this post or in my forum inbox.

Here's a list for basic herb prices and deals (will update based on economy but will mostly be lowering if the economy lowers or work outweighs reward too heavily):

Panda Herbs:
    Green Tea - If 1-5, 125 a stack. If 6+ 115 a stack. If 15+100 a stack. We can work out a deal if you need more.
    Rain Poppy- If 1-5, 150 a stack. If 6+ 140 a stack. If 15+ 125 a stack.
    Golden Lotus- If 1-5, 450 a stack. If 6+ 400 a stack. If 15+ 375 a stack.
    Fool's Cap- If 1-5, 400 a stack. If 6+ 375 s stack. If 15+ 325 a stack. *May take longer than average order.
    Silkweed- If 1-5, 400 a stack. If 6+ 375 a stack. If 15+ 325 a stack.

Panda Special: 5 stacks each of the above herbs for 4,500 gold.

Cata Herbs:
    Range from 300-500 a stack, depending on the rarity. We can work out a deal on these herbs.

WotLK Herbs:
    Range from 200-700 a stack, depending on the rarity.

BC Herbs:
    300-700 a stack, depending on the rarity.

Vanilla Herbs:
    100-500 a stack, depending on the rarity.

Profession Packages:
    Inscription 1-600 Package- Everything you need to get 1-600 in Inscription in a single package for 10k. *UPDATED: Will come as a bulk amount of Ink of Dreams, you will be expected to go to the ink trader to trade for what you need as you level up your inscription. This makes it easier because in org the ink trader and inscriptionist are right beside eachother and can be fulfilled quicker.
    *COMING SOON* Alchemy Package- Everything you need to get 1-600 in Alchemy in a single package for 10k. *If you do the math and would like to purchase this, let me know the approximate list of herbs and how much you'd need and I'll get it to you. I just haven't done alch yet and am not sure exactly how much you need of what.

CURRENTLY: AWAKE
    Leave an order in mailbox or here on the forums.
    PLEASE EXPECT AT LEAST A 12 HOUR DELIVERY IF STATUS IS ASLEEP
    DELIVERY TIME MAY EXCEED 24 HOURS AND BEYOND DEPENDING ON SIZE OF ORDER
    Edited: August 27, 2016 Reason: Inscript Package Update

2. i would like to purchase the inscription package
    COD nabbler(H) or however you want to do it.
    Edited: August 31, 2016

3. Hi there
    If possible I would like to purchase 50 stacks of Green Tea leaf. COD Titanclasher(A).
    Edited: September 8, 2016

4. Greetings,
    I need at least 50 stacks of Green Tea Leaf. COD them to me whenever u hv the stocks. If u hv the time, maybe u can deliver me 200 stacks of them. Thanks man, u r the best herbalist so far! Bump!

Regards,
    Komx
    Comz

5. Leave an order in mailbox or here on the forums.
    PLEASE EXPECT AT LEAST A 12 HOUR DELIVERY IF STATUS IS ASLEEP
    DELIVERY TIME MAY EXCEED 24 HOURS AND BEYOND DEPENDING ON SIZE OF ORDER

here we are a month later........
    still nothing