1. Nelth players want updates and fixes

So hi all i see on global chat that people want changes like on wotlk and mop but i see here only wotlk and mop . Maybe they forget cata but they fixed wow bg crash and only naxxramas we need more changes like hyjal quests fixes . And our question will we still waiting lot for only hyjal quest fixes . And i want to say that when a game master come only for events and go he never inform us about situation and this is why we have only 1200 ppl . Hope any of gm will answer us on cm1 .

2. I posted the same issues, and got a warning. why IDK

3. So hi all i see on global chat that people want changes like on wotlk and mop but i see here only wotlk and mop . Maybe they forget cata but they fixed wow bg crash and only naxxramas we need more changes like hyjal quests fixes . And our question will we still waiting lot for only hyjal quest fixes . And i want to say that when a game master come only for events and go he never inform us about situation and this is why we have only 1200 ppl . Hope any of gm will answer us on cm1 .
    You should read forum and bugtracker before posting this.... They have a lot of fixes for Mount hyjal ready for update - just check sometimes bugtracker. Lol

4. Yeah bugtracker does it actually do anything? Server is still broken as ****. Entrapment talent for hunters on Ice Trap doesn't work GG. They "fixed" the transmog bug but I still can't mog my bow into a gun or an xbow and the other way around. I recommend Warmane staff to focus on more game breaking bugs that actually RUIN the game.

5. They should tell us whats going on....Cause they dont update changelog, they rarely update devlog, they dont advertise the server as they do with wotlk, It looks like thhey want the realm even more dead then it is...they dont do anything to change this....Atleast they could tell us something, atleast we wouldnt be with false expectations...
    But GG , Hyjal Is the most important thing for sure <3

6. As far as i remember you accepted less attention to cata instead of merging it with mop, so you should probably stop nagging and be realistic.

7. They fixed wow errors in BG's? that is great news! Last update fixed some pretty small, but so life-giving things :)

8. As far as i remember you accepted less attention to cata instead of merging it with mop, so you should probably stop nagging and be realistic.
    You, who? xD

9. They should tell us whats going on....Cause they dont update changelog, they rarely update devlog, they dont advertise the server as they do with wotlk, It looks like thhey want the realm even more dead then it is...they dont do anything to change this....Atleast they could tell us something, atleast we wouldnt be with false expectations...
    But GG , Hyjal Is the most important thing for sure <3
    Damn, they dismissed my bug report about entrapment for no reason D:

We hunts need to kite :(

10. As far as i remember you accepted less attention to cata instead of merging it with mop, so you should probably stop nagging and be realistic.
    less attention yea, but with WORKING endgame ****... not with a broken as hell DS, a buggy FL, BWD that isn't even fully scripted and lift broken, bunch of bgs and arenas closed, don't even get me started on questing... I'd expect priority to follow bugtracker, if anything, not fix ******ed **** first and bug stuff only to eventually fix it a month later (like yor'sahj leg token for example)

11. So hi all i see on global chat that people want changes like on wotlk and mop but i see here only wotlk and mop . Maybe they forget cata but they fixed wow bg crash and only naxxramas we need more changes like hyjal quests fixes . And our question will we still waiting lot for only hyjal quest fixes . And i want to say that when a game master come only for events and go he never inform us about situation and this is why we have only 1200 ppl . Hope any of gm will answer us on cm1 .
    In the beginning of the year they gave two options in poll - close cata or leave it with barely any fixes. Commmunity chose to let it stay open with barely ever any fixes. Don't ask for more now, people voted.

12. In the beginning of the year they gave two options in poll - close cata or leave it with barely any fixes. Commmunity chose to let it stay open with barely ever any fixes. Don't ask for more now, people voted.
    would have gladly voted to close if I knew what kind of 'smart' decisions and updates they were going to do
    yeah... and that's coming from me who love cata because it's the right mix between wotlk hard and mop easy...

13. Hahahahahaha ... Funny ...

14. Chill, let them kill it.. Most of us will get all our coins back (probably) and we will be satisfied...
    That's what we all waiting for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    And for those who still cry about "lul no fix relm pls kekmane", get good and go Wotlk or retail, it will only speed up the process of killing this realm and refunding coins so you can start on another expansion. Anyways when did anybody saw a "Staff" ranked memeber posting on Nelth forums last time and answering questions?

15. Chill, let them kill it.. Most of us will get all our coins back (probably) and we will be satisfied...
    think they'll let nelth pop get down to warsong's level before they even mention it just because it would be a big "you ****ing told us so"

12 Last