1. The enjoyment of battlegrounds lately

<rant>

I just want to say that it's an amazing amount of fun in everyone's heart and soul when some guy that lives in his chair with over 30 characters multiboxing a battleground, and killing the whole opposite side with 2 key presses... Thank you for allowing such 'gameplay'.

</rant>

2. Great, another multiboxing thread. Let me guess, you are one of those that enter a bg with a character that has 14k hp (in simple terms, your gear makes you a one spit kill. If the wind blows a little harder, you take nature damage and die). So far every person that cried about multiboxing had really bad gear. The problem is not multiboxing, the problem is you, the gearless people that join a bg instead of farming fos - pos - toc5. You prefer to waste a week being carried and ruining the bgs for other people instead of 2 days in fos - pos to reach at least 5k gs.

Can you post a ss of you being killed by a multiboxer so we can see how bad your gear is ?

3. "2 key presses" ? Ujum sure xD, m6+2-1+4-3, just fire totems kills you pls when passing near, such fun much wow... legit cuz it is "legit" in retail :D... yeah r i g h t cuz in retail people have the time to develop such amount to a BiS point before coming out a new patch/expansion... anyways that "pain-train" shamans-druids is ******ed he can just nuke the boss in AV in a single rotation with elemental mastery up. But say thx cuz he is maintaining the server for the rest :DDDDDDDDDD

Idk how much amount of stupidity you need to have to allow this stupidity in this stupid game. Is the same case with stupids legendaries inside arenas... "such skills OMG :O" lol...

Programs used to boxing are 3rd party programs btw, in the same way that also are booting. Even addons are technically 3rd party programs J U S T S A Y I N G... but anyways lets all buy vaseline and enjoy it...

(ban incoming... 3,2,1...)

4. Multibotters suck the enjoyment out of any pvp situation. I don't want to play some dude with 15 toons and a neck beard. And I'm 39K HP and just about 6200 GS, Wrath gear with BiS offsets. Yeah, they still suck. Give me 15 actual players, even if I lose. True story.

5. Multibotters suck the enjoyment out of any pvp situation. I don't want to play some dude with 15 toons and a neck beard. And I'm 39K HP and just about 6200 GS, Wrath gear with BiS offsets. Yeah, they still suck. Give me 15 actual players, even if I lose. True story.
    vs multiboxer, your gear does not really matter, you die pretty much as fast as the 14hp guy, just from different spell :P

There is always an option to leave that zone if you dislike something :o

Btw, we do it cus we like it. We enjoy it, and we are that situation. So some enjoyment is left :P

I would like to add. those who actually tried killing a multiboxer and succeded in doing so, had always a smile in their face, as it was something insane that they just did. There is another enjoyment example.

Don't judge if you don't know or cant understand.

P.S could you guys post a screenshot with multiboxer in it next time? I wonder wich boxer was it :P
    Edited: August 26, 2016

6. I know multiboxing people are not that people who seek for challenge, still...
    Why 99% multiboxers are on horde side ?

7. I know multiboxing people are not that people who seek for challenge, still...
    Why 99% multiboxers are on horde side ?
    it is not true.
    at first, when I was low gs boxer, it wasint that much of a deal, challenge was everywhere I went. But when I got to 5.7k, I really started lacking it.
    Its boring just to kill players who don't even bother resisting, or just mindless warriors, who charge and bladestorm a boxer with no other support coming.
    Today there are just wintergrasp wich challenges every boxer, its way harder than it looks. And sometimes Alliance resistance in Stormwind or maybe a smart group of them atking Orgimmar.
    Trust me, to wipe as high geared boxer is kinda rare thing(except for wintergrasp), so when I die, vs other raid players who seriously outplayed me, I smile and I always try again and again until I succeed.

And there are like 80% of boxer on horde side, becous Horde has like 10times lower queues in bg's. their pvp population is way lower than on ally(yes ALLY) side. So its easyer to get into AV with all chars and in wg also. Plus, the fact that alliance dominates the pvp mostly, we move to horde, to tame them(referring to alliance) abit :P I doubt horde would give us any challenge pvp wise. but I guess ill find out soon what horde is capable of in pvp :P

8. maybe you should stick to your assumptions and keep them to yourself... no my gear is not bad, i'm furious with 1 rele and rest boes on offset, i'm at 5.7k gs. I'm not going into battlegrounds to lose, but multiboxers are literally making us lose. I've seen full bis wrathful platers get eaten alive by a multiboxer in a second becuse guess what, resillience wont do you **** when there are 30 lava bursts coming your way, all with flame shoc proc.

9. maybe you should stick to your assumptions and keep them to yourself... no my gear is not bad, i'm furious with 1 rele and rest boes on offset, i'm at 5.7k gs. I'm not going into battlegrounds to lose, but multiboxers are literally making us lose. I've seen full bis wrathful platers get eaten alive by a multiboxer in a second becuse guess what, resillience wont do you **** when there are 30 lava bursts coming your way, all with flame shoc proc.
    Maybe they get eaten because they bash the head against the keyboard and somehow manage to charge, then they bash again and manage to Bladestorm. Bladestorm itself can't kill a MultiBoxer, but team work can. If any player went YOLO it would die like ****. If that player had a support and brain things could go different.

I see so many treads like this. Instead you spent time here crying, you could get a group and try to kill him. It's a challenge. You may die 50 times, but you may also beat him. If you don't want that type of challenge, then simply ALT F4, go AFK, farm stuff, do PvE, farm achievements, do arena, chat with people, help someone with some quest, try to meet new people, level an alt, make a twink, try to climb on a ****ing Orgrimmar... See, BG's are not the only thing in WoW.

10. vs multiboxer, your gear does not really matter, you die pretty much as fast as the 14hp guy, just from different spell :P

There is always an option to leave that zone if you dislike something :o

Btw, we do it cus we like it. We enjoy it, and we are that situation. So some enjoyment is left :P

I would like to add. those who actually tried killing a multiboxer and succeded in doing so, had always a smile in their face, as it was something insane that they just did. There is another enjoyment example.

Don't judge if you don't know or cant understand.

P.S could you guys post a screenshot with multiboxer in it next time? I wonder wich boxer was it :P
    So we can agree you have a neckbeard? sweet!

11. maybe you should stick to your assumptions and keep them to yourself... no my gear is not bad, i'm furious with 1 rele and rest boes on offset, i'm at 5.7k gs. I'm not going into battlegrounds to lose, but multiboxers are literally making us lose. I've seen full bis wrathful platers get eaten alive by a multiboxer in a second becuse guess what, resillience wont do you **** when there are 30 lava bursts coming your way, all with flame shoc proc.
    Have you tried going around the multiboxers or avoiding them? You can apply counter zerg tactics to make the multiboxer's life harder (or more boring).

Biggest drawback to multiboxing is they're stuck in one place and have to move together.

People who complain about multiboxers are like people who complain about ending up in the hospital after playing in the traffic.