1. I agree, x3 is fine. I can live with that.
    But regarding the "Frostwolf" realm, when will it be up and running again? It has been down most of this week.....

Is the "nerfing" of the professions etc still going to happen on the 1st Oct?
    We haven't had a chance to improve our professions because "Frostwolf" has been down a lot in September :o(

I have only recently joined "Warmane", the first month was a blast, but ouch, this last month has been non-existing.
    I really hope you guys manage to sort out these outages soon....so we can all get back to the fun we had when I first joined :o)
    I also hope you don't lose too many players over this. A bunch of my friends which I encourage to join in September have lost interest,
    which is a shame because I know the potential this server has.

Please let us know about when the "Frostwolf" realm will be stable again.
    Best wishes in resolving the issues.

2. I agree, x3 is fine. I can live with that.
    But regarding the "Frostwolf" realm, when will it be up and running again? It has been down most of this week.....

Is the "nerfing" of the professions etc still going to happen on the 1st Oct?
    We haven't had a chance to improve our professions because "Frostwolf" has been down a lot in September :o(

I have only recently joined "Warmane", the first month was a blast, but ouch, this last month has been non-existing.
    I really hope you guys manage to sort out these outages soon....so we can all get back to the fun we had when I first joined :o)
    I also hope you don't lose too many players over this. A bunch of my friends which I encourage to join in September have lost interest,
    which is a shame because I know the potential this server has.

Please let us know about when the "Frostwolf" realm will be stable again.
    Best wishes in resolving the issues.
    Just w8 a little, they'll resolve problem like they always do

3. anything is better than 1x

thank you for listening to us :)

4. Why is this change happening? I just started playing the other day and it seems like everyone already has professions and reps maxed out anyway, now it will just take even longer to catch up..

5. Is the "nerfing" of the professions etc still going to happen on the 1st Oct?
    This has been an occasional point brought up by some players, and I can see its merit. It's true that many people wanted to take advantage of the higher rates before the change, but the issues with our host have been getting in the way. While the decrease in rate isn't going to be as harsh (and by consequence the grinding not nearly as slow), I still forwarded to the rest of the Staff the suggestion/request for the changes to be postponed by a little to compensate for the downtime.

6. i think gold rates should be 7x like everything else, it would be perfect for players who know WotLK like own pocket and still will be giving satisfaction. But at least Exp rates will be proper.

7. I'm not going to post what I want, but I'll go with what I think it's better for the server.
    Those who are done gearing (aka so almighty BiS ones) won't get affected by these changes, unless they would like to switch professions and/or get some rep to exalted out of the sudden. 7x won't require much effort either, as the player will/would miss big parts of the game, but it's better if there's something bugged around that may cause us to be stuck, i don't know if there is/was any kind of situation like that.
    New players however are those who get affected mainly by the rates. First thing that comes to my mind is the gold rate, I've seen lots of threads about how to level up because very few had gold enough to buy spells. Then, as we know, at least on Icecrown, the general gearscore is somehow high, and x1 would turn the game way too hard for them, probably wasting a lot of time getting even some lvl 200 epics. Well, basically, it just need a lot more time to get to the playerbase's gear, more or less...
    So, looks like the rates are going to be x3 after all, now lets see how it goes

8. Saving face? That's really not something we're interested in. It would not be the first time we've done something that isn't popular. It would not be the first time people have behaved in an inappropriate manner over such a thing. If we didn't care, we wouldn't have bothered changing the plans in the first place. This is not an excuse for you to post inappropriately, and I'd appreciate it if you ceased doing so.
    I mostly keep to myself. I hardly post anything at all. and I wouldn't had made this post if I didn't live this kind of behaviour in my country.

This place is a forum. you're bound to read people that oppose your point of views.

I find it hard not to find the last part of your post as a threat towards opposing points of views.
    Geez.

9. I mostly keep to myself. I hardly post anything at all. and I wouldn't had made this post if I didn't live this kind of behaviour in my country.

This place is a forum. you're bound to read people that oppose your point of views.

I find it hard not to find the last part of your post as a threat towards opposing points of views.
    Geez.
    There's a huge difference between "posting opposing points of view" and being accused of "not caring about players" and that us listening to the feedback and changing our plans to be "just trying to save face."

The last part is a request, even if with perhaps some implied threat if the request isn't taken to heart, but towards disguised or outright attempts at disfiguring our intentions into something to whine about, not at "opposing points of view."

10. Thanks for this. Also the extension on Frostwolf would be much appreciated if it happens :)

11. Why is this change happening? I just started playing the other day and it seems like everyone already has professions and reps maxed out anyway, now it will just take even longer to catch up..
    Indeed. The idea is to have slower skilling professions in the future, which would mean more farming and thus more materials in the economy. More "supply" for the "demand" if you will. Or at least that's the theory. I can't comment on putting it in practice, as that's not my area of expertise.

I mostly keep to myself. I hardly post anything at all. and I wouldn't had made this post if I didn't live this kind of behaviour in my country.

Geez.
    That's great. See Obnoxious' post. Now please keep it to yourself as asked, please. Further posts on that point will be deleted.

12. I honestly think this whole concept of controlling supply and demand is wrong.
    If people demand materials there will always be people willing to turn a proffit by farming them and selling them. HOWEVER, the following statement:
    "The idea is to have slower skilling professions in the future, which would mean more farming and thus more materials in the economy."
    Everytime you skill a proff, you dump or vendor the stuff you don't need, most of the time you don't care to waste time Auctioning it, hence people will only focus on end game materials. slowing the process won't change the mindset of those "skilling" mats
    Anyhow that's my 2 cents

13. Everytime you skill a proff, you dump or vendor the stuff you don't need, most of the time you don't care to waste time Auctioning it, hence people will only focus on end game materials. slowing the process won't change the mindset of those "skilling" mats
    Anyhow that's my 2 cents
    I have to disagree. Those materials are worth something. Not only do a fair amount of the low level crafting materials sell for rather high amounts, but there are also other materials that just do not exist in the Auction House. People who just "vendor" those materials, that's their choice to do so, but that's not representative as the community as a whole. In fact, I'm sure there are a fair number of people who think that they can't skill up their profession purely from the Auction House due to a lack of materials is a bad thing. That's a part of the economy that doesn't exist because people farm "just enough" materials to get them past that point, which is often times just 10 pieces of ore for example. The Auction House being filled with these materials is largely reliant on people needing more of these materials. In addition, people overestimating the amount of materials they need and farming extra "just in case" is another fuel for the Auction House that doesn't exist in some areas for the same reason - you're not going to accidentally "farm extra" or get more "just in case" when you only need 10 pieces of ore to advance to the next set of materials.

14. I have to disagree. Those materials are worth something. Not only do a fair amount of the low level crafting materials sell for rather high amounts, but there are also other materials that just do not exist in the Auction House. People who just "vendor" those materials, that's their choice to do so, but that's not representative as the community as a whole. In fact, I'm sure there are a fair number of people who think that they can't skill up their profession purely from the Auction House due to a lack of materials is a bad thing. That's a part of the economy that doesn't exist because people farm "just enough" materials to get them past that point, which is often times just 10 pieces of ore for example. The Auction House being filled with these materials is largely reliant on people needing more of these materials. In addition, people overestimating the amount of materials they need and farming extra "just in case" is another fuel for the Auction House that doesn't exist in some areas for the same reason - you're not going to accidentally "farm extra" or get more "just in case" when you only need 10 pieces of ore to advance to the next set of materials.
    Here's an Idea. why not make a poll and then you get an Idea on what people really want.?

First 123412 ... Last