1. esme that is why there is a period before the very gold squish... something quite well thought btw

2. Everytime I see the AH it doesn't have any items, why? people don't farm? .
    Such as what? I almost never see any item empty from AH, mostly I lament the fact that there is too much competition and I can't be bothered to stay in most markets because they are so crowded and so low value or low profit... except very recently when everyone has been trying to level up skills like mad which has caused a genuine emptiness, at times. Will gladly fill any void you mention with what noobs will call "over priced" items.

3. You should really leave archeology as X5 its bugged enough already going really slow,x1 or x3 might be overdoing it

4. I have a Ph.D. in Mathematics, and I'm also an Accountant. Dropping the salary (which in this case, gold rate) without increasing the quantity of products (means, drop rate) will cause massive inflation. Which in this case, will double the amount of existing materials available for purchase and will double their cost.
    In short, more people will want the same product, most of them hold less amount of money - that will cause overpricing.

As for reputation, as long as tabards work correctly and there is a minor amount of bugged quests - it's a good move. Will make more players run normals (or hc's) to earn their exalted reputation.
    I just saw this post today, heard about it from a friend. I'm sorry, but this move will create the opposite of your intentions, which I absolutely agree with them.

Note that everything I just wrote is up for a debate, although I think it's a bit too late.

Best wishes,

5. This thread has been cleaned up. We have taken in consideration all the suggestions and feedback from the community. The changes affecting rates that will be on Icecrown, Frostwolf and Neltharion are the following:

• Experience: x7
    • Gold rate from x7 to x3
    • Weapon skills from x5 to x3
    • Profession rate from x5 to x3
    • Reputation rate from x7 to x3

To also reiterate, a lot of the work in the past month went into touching up reputations on Frostwolf and Neltharion and this work will continue in order to make them more enjoyable. Thank you for your understanding and feedback.
    Still terrible and desynchronized and destroys any motivation to do dailies or anything related (1 daily going from 218 to 94 gold)

Not to mention the post is wrong because proffesions right now are x7, not x5

RIP every realm so "our baby Lordaeron can survive", because this seals any posibility of anyone new ever considering joining Frostwolf/Nelth

6. Not to mention the post is wrong because proffesions right now are x7, not x5
    Profession rates are x5 at the moment, at least on Icecrown.

Btw, when are the new rates being applied?

7. Profession rates are x5 at the moment, at least on Icecrown.

Btw, when are the new rates being applied?
    Oh yeah, forgot staff doesnt care about anything that isnt WotlK so they only refer to Icecrown, eventhough they are applying it to Frost and Nelth (stuff is x7 there)

And they are supposed to be applied on October 1st

It's pretty funny that they still want to go through using that excuse of "harder lvling = more mats for the demand", like they dont even realize that on MoP, farming any material that isnt from MoP zones is stupidly painful (and even some on MoP zones), finding copper veins, or cobalt, thoirum, everything is absurdly bugged

8. Hello Warmane developers, admins, GMs and other staff

Since you are devoted to regulate in game economy, and considering that this are the measures you have decided to undertake, I am definitely ensured that all that with gold squishing has a lot of sense and that it will bring some results.
    It has might pass your attention one more detail of the economy and that is market which is over flooded with ICC trash mob BoE items such as Wodin neck, Leggings of dubious charms and so on. I play a lot of ICC during the week and every time I see a lot of those BoE's dropping from the mobs, Around 10 items + - drops during one ICC raid.

Is there some possibility that you somehow lower drop rate for that items, because to tell you the truth it is killing economy in that segment. Make those items significantly harder to get, and you will not only regulate economy but you will make game more interesting and more fun.

It is same as with the girls if you know that you will easily get you will not appreciate it same when you know that you need to sweet your *** to get what you want it, and that adds up to the fun in any game.

Think about it and have a nice day. ;)

9. I'm glad the team settled with a compromise, the prices ARE super inflated in AH and people are running around with way too much gold they didn't have to work for. In addition you should also consider bringing back the lottery. That was a good gold drain system.

I still don't understand the point of the reputation gain reduction and partially even the profession gain reduction. You brought up Sons of Hodir as an example that was broken thanks to the higher rates, but honestly all that was needed to be done is fix the prerequisites for the questchain and you would have to complete it high rates or not. Now we will have to now finish the questchain AND grind for several factions.
    I'm sorry, but that's insane. The point of a high rates serves is that you don't have to grind. Not everybody has time to sit in front of the computer and just do the same thing over and over again. I go to university, when I get home in the afternoon/evening I don't want to grind anything, I just want to start raiding that's why I am playing on Icecrown and not on Lordaeron. But at this point the difference between the two is almost indistinguishable.

10. Hello, I will try to be as short as I can.
    When I decided last time to change the wow server I was especially looking for a server with high rates. Was trying to decide between tbc and wotlk. I was actually looking for a server that had all rates 5x or more, especially the rep one. When I say all I mean including items like al'ar, recipes and best in slot, but theres no server with 5x for epics that has more than 10% content actually working. Found molten few years ago with 7x rep and 5x all others and joined.
    I didn't want to farm for years to get something in this game. That's exactly why ppl play on private servers: not enough time, patience etc.

I will list the outcomes of every rate change:
    xp: don't care, already have max lv like 99% of the server, wouldn't care if it was 1x or even 0.01x, but most ppl want it higher, like 10x
    gold: the population of cheaters, beggars, carries, quitters... will get a LOT BIGGER, experienced players will not get affected bcs they know how to get gold from other unexperienced players
    wep skill: more time spending on useless stuff, less diversity, players will like to keep a single type of wep for longer time,
    prof: lots of high lv chars farming low lv mats, not letting lowbies get their profs while lvling, not enough herb/ore spawns, more quitters, beggars, cheaters etc
    rep: more high lv chars doing quests and killing mobs in lower lv areas, not letting lowbies lv up, more carries, beggars, quitters etc

We have few major outcomes from this:
    lowbies and new players will have a harder time, will try to cheat more and there will be a lot more beggars and quitters,
    high lv players will not be affected bcs they already have everything they need or they know how to manipulate the game to get it,
    more time wasted on things that private servers are supposed to make easier, less monotonous and less time consuming,
    lots of people will join different servers for higher rates or will quit bcs they are tired of doing same thing over and over again.

Basically, everything can be resumed in: more time wasted, less population, less newbies and noobs, more cheating and exploiting, more donations.
    The only reason I will not quit is because I already have almost everything I want on my main, same as most people that are already playing for about 1 year.
    Good luck finding other servers, games or hobbies. :))

11. would be good if we get new fixes for reputation The Tillers on Frostwolf because we can hardly get exalted on 7x and imagine how it will works when you change it to 3x

12. they said its x3 prof and reps rate...

13. I am not any mod/gm so, as just a regular player, I see polls as just a part of a playerbase preference, a part because not everyone who plays on Warmane are not such a big forums users, and in lots of cases, they never bother to browse this page even. Now, based on the results, there's a chance they might have the power to change one or two decisions at its most, and that's a very small chance in my opinion. But ask yourself for a moment, should the polls decide everything?

Lets see,
    Players didn't want Lordaeron (dunno where you seen this but whatever), it turned out to be the most populated server I have ever seen, 12k players + Queue
    Players didn't want Rag + Death merge (again dunno where you seen it), look now its population in the main page
    Players didn't want x1 rates, correct, the feedback was huge, it's gonna be x3 after all, after lots of time of reflection however
    Players don't want Warsong + Nef merge, we will see how it goes
    And I'll add to the list, players didn't want multiboxing (I think there was a poll with 80-20 or so) and guess what, Warmane allows it, and try to find out why, very easy
    Think just for one minute if it's owner who wants something personal or if it's to keep Warmane project alive. I can't answer that anyhow, but the second answer sounds a little bit more reasonable to me
    bull**** lordaeron is ded never even 8k players. icecrown always 12k+ + 1-2k in que,.

14. would be good if we get new fixes for reputation The Tillers on Frostwolf because we can hardly get exalted on 7x and imagine how it will works when you change it to 3x
    GM said during a Q&A that they intended to fix reputation dailys before implementing these changes. Also the fact that on Frostwolf certain ores do not spawn (Un'goro and Silithus have 0 Thorium...) as well as certain Northrend herbs not spawning at all, shows that there are issues that need resolving before anyone should even be thinking about making this change live.

First ... 34567 ... Last