1. no !!!!!!!!!!!!.don't reduce the rates.people will surely quit warmane especially from MOP.don't make people leave please

2. Warmane please don't reduce the rates.Surely people will quit warmane .Mop needs to be unchanged in the worst case.Then again people will quit for sure.

3. Since everyone is talking about rep, ever thought about fixing it first?
    Reputation gains are so bugged atm, especially when it comes to percentages.
    Not only here, but also on Lordaeron.
    First of all, the rep numbers are all integers instead of rational.
    Lots of people might be asking now what does it matter?
    Let me give you an example:
    a mob gives 5 rep, a human should get 5.5
    on warmane it doesn't matter, whatever number of mobs you kill you'll only get 5 per kill, never 5.5 as a human
    A different thing where this should be more obvious is spillover.
    When you do quests with capital cities, steamwheedle cartel or other groups of reps you should get partial reputation with the other factions as well. More than that, the spillover should be given to a player even if he has reached the cap with that specific city.
    Let me give you another example related to farming the insane title:
    a mob gives 5 rep with booty bay, should give 2.5 with everlook, ratchet and gadgetzan,
    for a human that should be 5.5 and 2.75 with each other city,
    more than that, even if the mob should not give any rep with booty because its already revered, it should still give 2.75 with every other city.
    A more specific example:
    human has revered 1/21k revered with booty bay and 0/6k honored with everlook,
    he should be able to kill bloodsail pirates to get rep with everlook until exalted and get 11 rep every 4 kills, while booty rep should stay the same,
    right now you get 0, nothing, if all your everlook quests are done you're stuck at honored forever with no way to get higher.
    Even if you would have neutral with booty bay you would still only get 8 rep every 4 kills instead of 11.
    Unless you're insane enough to kill booty bay guards to get it to 0 so you can kill pirates to hopefully get to revered, but whatever you do afterwards you cant get more than revered without quests because everlook doesn't have any direct enemies.
    Another thing is that decreasing reps are way higher than they should.
    If a mob gives 5 rep with bloodsail it should decrease 25 with booty bay and 12.5 with the other goblin cities.
    On icecrown right now they give you 35 and decrease 875 with booty bay and 437 with the others.
    Thats about 5x more than they should, on 7x they should decrease 175 and 87.5, which is 7x 25 and 7x 12.5.
    So basically increasing rep rate is 7x and decreasing rep rates are 35x, very balanced. :))
    On lordaeron the human racial is almost useless for most hardcore reps like the insane when you have to kill thousands of mobs, one of the main reasons i'm not playing there anymore, together with donating unobtainable.
    I'm surprised that nobody farming the insane said anything about it until now, especially people on 1x lordaeron.

4. I'm surprised that nobody farming the insane said anything about it until now, especially people on 1x lordaeron.
    I made a bugtracker about this problem and others related with the goblin reps on Cataclysm, but got ignored probably because its less important than fix something that isnt broken

I had posted a screenshot but it vanished somehow, but right now I counted 38 fel ore nodes on hellfire peninsula on Cataclysm, wowhead says there should be more than 350 in there

as always they'll change something before the fixes are applied, the vote shop was the same thing and even now we dont have all old content working

5. Even worse is that since cooking is bugged I HAD to get The Tillers exalted to buy the recipes from the quartermaster in order to make those until 600. With x3 rep how will anyone be able to level cooking since you wont be able to get The Tillers exalted? There needs to be so many things fixed before these rates are dropped in 1 week, and nothing is being fixed...
    And the worst part:

Even if you get cooking to 600, the recipes from Valley of Eternal Blossoms dont exist/can't be dropped (the ones that give 300 stats for fewer materials)

But better nerf proffesions!

6. Indeed. The idea is to have slower skilling professions in the future, which would mean more farming and thus more materials in the economy. More "supply" for the "demand" if you will. Or at least that's the theory. I can't comment on putting it in practice, as that's not my area of expertise.
    Well , do you know that farming any kind of Northrend herbs or mines is almost impossible at day time? You will find 100 players flying around farming everything. What means 'The idea is to have slower skilling professions in the future, which would mean more farming' please? How hard we have to farm? How come that people manage to farm any kinda of mines and herbs on retail without having problem? (Not wod because of garrison) but once it was MoP spawn time on for example Ghost iron was way faster and it was spawned on way more places. IF you want us to farm something more, you have to make respawn time way faster, because it is awful right now and it gives AIDS to farm any kind of stuff on Icecrown at day time. Most of us can't nolife at 3am to get something farmed.

7. We have taken in consideration all the suggestions and feedback from the community.
    HOW?! I get that the feedback is not what you expected, but 90% of players saying NO to this god awful idea SHOULD give you a hint.

The 7x XP Rate combined with 1x Profession Rate is stupid alone. Not to mention that some quests for reputations simply DO NOT WORK. And so forth...

Maybe it's just me, but nothing was taken into consideration at all.

8. frostwolf have to many bugs and you reduce rates.... cool just close realm... why you set up recipe drops ? its horrible farm recipes.... some recipes are not drops , some profesions have much bugs in research but NO we need reduce rates ! .... facepalm

9. thats the idea ayran9,behind this "rates"stuff what an amazing coincidence that they wanna drop the rates on the 2 realms with low population as frostwolf and neltharion, they wwnna down the super population on icecrown and so balance with the other 2 wolk realms (lordaeron and blackrock) miracle coincidence that they wanna put the rates on frostwolf and now they say they had issues on the old content for frostwolf they will fix it soon™ GREAT FACEPALM

10. icecrown dont need this change cause we got Lordaeron, whats the big deal warmane, even if this change were to happend its gonna be the same as now but in more days ahead of time, stop this madness!

11. I am okey with the rate changes the problem is you should update all in 2017 when ya do the squish not do the rate changes now... Like give us a 5-6 months before ya change stuff like that don't do the change quickly!

12. If there are really so many problems with reputation gaining. Then I ask Warmane to fix te reputation issues and any other issues before doing somehting like this. Also I am a reputation/achievement grinder myself. So the reputation should work correctly.

13. This thread has been cleaned up. We have taken in consideration all the suggestions and feedback from the community. The changes affecting rates that will be on Icecrown, Frostwolf and Neltharion are the following:

• Experience: x7
    • Gold rate from x7 to x3
    • Weapon skills from x5 to x3
    • Profession rate from x5 to x3
    • Reputation rate from x7 to x3

To also reiterate, a lot of the work in the past month went into touching up reputations on Frostwolf and Neltharion and this work will continue in order to make them more enjoyable. Thank you for your understanding and feedback.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, WARMANE! Thank you for listening. <3 :)

14. Could anyone connect at this time ?

First ... 56789 ... Last