1. Super happy about rep 3x. Thanks so much guys!

2. As a new player, it will be hard to compete with others , because most players are already clearing end-game content.
    Before new players can catch up with that, people will already be bored with over farming the same content.

3. if you're going to reduce rates to x3, can you please increase the chance of wsg/ab popping?

it's going to be impossible to get conqueror/justicar when 99% of the time it's horde multiboxer vs ally pug in 40-man bgs. it's already hard even with the x7 rates.

you already screwed us removed pvp titles and blatantly lied about blackrock (cough still waiting for my title restoration cough), throw us a bone? every time i come back, there's something new aimed at ruining pvp. :\

4. warmane should fix bugs first before doing this still so many bugs o the realm this wont save the balance on the economy on the realm

5. PPL asked for a blizz like sever and got lord x1 sever. before the merge of the 2 x 7 realms they never ran at full capacity, as to were lord set record attendance.. since the merge Ice crown, lord is now running at 1/2 the capacity and ICE CROWN is now setting records attendance. =- this shows that ppl prefer the realm as it was = x 7. lets see how this is going to effect the population. Rather fix icc and other dungeons 1st then stuff around with settings.
    as it is u battle for mats due to the population and greedy ppl that farm to sell. even if u cut the gold the rich will get richer and the poor poorer. the AH will never change and prices are going to stay overpriced. plenty of us work for a living and don't always have the time to come farm for hours on end, were is the days when u farm for an hour and come back with 2 to 3 20 slot bags full of mats. now u lucky if u get 3 to 5 stacks.

6. I think its not right to start with exp rate thing... this isnt the official wow..

Those changes could be better for the future, but not now. Because Frostwolf has a lot of bugs. Closed dungeons, raids, etc.
    I think primary changes must be the fixing of all existing bugs of the server. You could make players happy with that and then change the exp rate, drop rate, etc, etc....

7. Well since all rates are being reduced, it would be nice if you would reduce the experience rates also to x 3, so it can be said that it's a x3 server. Just my opinion.

8. still our own golds will be reduced from our bags/gbank ?

9. ( first of all sorry for my poor english )
    Please don't take this post as criticism, i'm only tryin to understand.
    really i don't get how this changes can be a benefit for the players and for the game experience!
    So ....if i start now from 0 i have to spent more time on reps, professions etc etc ....to take equipments ...going to dungeons ...
    Ok it's not a problem ...it takes much longer but it's not so much "harder"...but at the same time i have to "compete" with other 9k players ( at least! ) that just has skilled professions...rep farmed.... "money power"
    Players that starts NOW ( for example ) to learn a profession ...will spend much more time and much more money... plus ( as i said before ) they have to compete with players that just have 10 account with ALL professions skilled and that will lord it over auction market
    i mean ....i don't care about the players that plays this game from a long time and has a lot of account etc etc......but in this way the gap from players that starts now is really abyssal!
    none the less ...players that are not in a guild are in the same story ( and i can say clearly that find a guild here it's not so easy...specially when u are a 4.4k GS as me )
    Sorry if i didn't explain well my opinions

10. as i can see changes over servers are great now, then back when molten was but i would suggest to make little effort over fixing pvp and his balance over resilience and dmg, also it would be better if warsong pop up mostly then alterac its so annoying when horde multiboxer enter its not playable and bored if its free server it should not be pay to win always make effort on all players not only for those who pay to win

11. Hmm.... So if someone "Donated" to get coins to buy gold they dont spend it they lose it. That is really unfair some people log off for months at a time to take care of RL issues. Should look at it like this the donors are the ones who get hit the hardest by this. I know Non donors collect gold from countless hours of play. Donor get coins from working. And staff are paid by people who donate. If you delete 1/2 the gold on a donors account the donor should get coins in return. Not for one second do i think this was a easy choice for Kaer. But this should be done in a way that will please the donors. At the end of the day you count on the donors to make sure you have money to pay everything. Ganked Icecrown

12. I love changes! Cause I get to read all the cry baby responses about how their precious game is now ruined. LOL

13. I love changes! Cause I get to read all the cry baby responses about how their precious game is now ruined. LOL
    ...Instead your answer denote an high level maturity...

14. Well to be fair, there is a certain percentage of people who will whine no matter what changes you make.

First ... 678910 ... Last