1. R dudu pvp trinket.?

Im just startin arenas with my r dudu and my trinket options are Solace and Lunar dust w pvp trinket..which one is better in terms of mana replenishment until i get bubble of true blood?

2. Solace HC is superior compared to Purified Lunar Dust.

3. Solace HC is superior compared to Purified Lunar Dust.
    its not superior.. or care to explain?

4. Let's break down the trinket's stats.

Solace HC gives 168 spell power whereas Purified Lunar Dust (I'll use PLD just to make it easier to type) gives 179 spell power. That's 11 spell power more if you use PLD.
    However, what matters more is the MP5 aspect of those trinkets:
    -Solace HC gives 18 mp5 which stacks up to 18*8=144 mp5. Moreover it is extremely easy to stack and has a constant proc meaning it's not RNG based.
    -PLD gives 304 mp5 for 15 sec and has a 45 sec ICD. That means that it awards 912 mana per proc. This equals to 912/60=15,2 mana per sec or 15,2*5=76 mp5. Note that in reality this trinket will have around 30% uptime or less.
    To conclude those calculations, Solace HC gives almost twice as much mp5 then PLD but has 11 spell power less.
    If you take into account the OP's desire to PvP, adding various factors such as getting CC'd and losing the stacks of solace or getting CC'd and not proccing PLD on time, thing will be the same. Moreover, it will be hard for a druid to lose his stacks considering their immunity to most 9sec CC's such as Polymorph, Seduction, Sap, etc.
    Edited: August 26, 2016

5. Ty my friend..And btw u have way too much spare time on your hands..jk..