1. July 1, 2016  

If someone else calls a member of the Alliance an " ally " I'll kill them

Seriously. What in the **** makes you write "ally", instead of, at least, "alli" ?

It doesn't even have any basis in logic as far as I know.

2. July 3, 2016  
    The meaning of ally is to cooperate with another for a military or other purpose.

They're part of your faction, on your team, fighting a fight with you; it's perfectly logical.

3. July 3, 2016  
    The meaning of ally is to cooperate with another for a military or other purpose.

They're part of your faction, on your team, fighting a fight with you; it's perfectly logical.
    But no, I mean in a different context. Not reffering to an "allied player" or similar. But for example, when the Alliance is attacking a Horde city, and a horde player says " Ally is attacking" . That's what i meant.

Anyway, thanks for the calm answer you gave me. I just realized I was Quite fuirous at the time of writing the original post.. :D

4. July 7, 2016  
    I agree. It's like writing Dudu for Druid. It's just moronic.

5. July 7, 2016  

6. July 7, 2016  
    Worst logic is to call damage dealer as dps.
    We are searching for one damage per second for our raid.

><

you're just a wierd fat kid
    Your insult skill is weird
    Practice in the school more often
    Edited: July 7, 2016

7. July 7, 2016  
    Worst logic is to call damage dealer as dps.
    We are searching for one damage per second for our raid.

><

Your insult skill is weird
    Practice in the school more often
    Yeah, I know right? I mean, is it so freakking hard to write "Damage Dealer"? Even "DMG" is much better.

And that "Dudu" thing... I don't even....oh just... nevermind... it's not worth my energy -_-

And I'm not even going to start ranting about how I want to tear limbs when someone tells me "buff me pala". First of all, I have a f*cking nickname for a reason, second of all, do I look like your buff slave? Oh my... (But of course this is understandable in some cases, you don't always have time to look for the nick, be nice and say please and all that...but not in a simple 5man 30level dungeon!)

8. Yeah, I know right? I mean, is it so freakking hard to write "Damage Dealer"? Even "DMG" is much better.

And that "Dudu" thing... I don't even....oh just... nevermind... it's not worth my energy -_-

And I'm not even going to start ranting about how I want to tear limbs when someone tells me "buff me pala". First of all, I have a f*cking nickname for a reason, second of all, do I look like your buff slave? Oh my... (But of course this is understandable in some cases, you don't always have time to look for the nick, be nice and say please and all that...but not in a simple 5man 30level dungeon!)
    idgaf what you're name is, all i know is i want pally buffs and i want them now. How am i to know which paladin of 3 or so hasn't buffed me?

Also, ally is a real word which is most likely why it is used. Alli is a girl's name.

9. @Link

Satrinas Buff Frames, and some other addons I guess, track who buffed you with what.

10. @Link

Satrinas Buff Frames, and some other addons I guess, track who buffed you with what.
    Combat Log itself announces you who provided you the buffs. But as far as I've seen so far, the person you're answering isn't the most brilliant IQ around here.

11. What the **** is this thread?

Alliance = ally in the same way that paladin = pally, shaman = shammy. It has nothing to do with "alli". Finishing a word with "i" is wrong in English. It looks wrong, it sounds wrong, it is wrong. If you don't want to use ally, then just type the whole "Alliance" every time. Yes, capitalized.

12. And I'm not even going to start ranting about how I want to tear limbs when someone tells me "buff me pala". First of all, I have a f*cking nickname for a reason, second of all, do I look like your buff slave? Oh my... (But of course this is understandable in some cases, you don't always have time to look for the nick, be nice and say please and all that...but not in a simple 5man 30level dungeon!)
    Back in vanilla the abbreviation used instead of DPS was DD, standing for "damage dealer". If you go to a vanilla server, you'll see they still use it.

But apparently you haven't played vanilla because otherwise you'd know that paladins were actually exactly that - buff slaves. Yes, it is your job to buff all the time. Yes, I will call you "pally" because that's your class and I need buffs from a specific class. And don't expect anyone to take you seriously and call you out by your nickname when your nickname is "Nathaniel". Good gracious lord almighty... I'd be ashamed to type that name in chat.

And yeah, when I see a pally is slacking with the buffs or auras, I just check the combat log and then kick them to give them a little "wake up". You're the class with the most utility in the game, it's your job, it's your responsibility - if you don't wanna do it, I'll just replace you with someone who wants or with another class.
    Edited: July 11, 2016

13. Alliance = ally in the same way that paladin = pally, shaman = shammy.
    I personally feel like shooting someone every time I see one of those. "Dudu" as well, and any other of these ******ed nicknames.

Back in vanilla the abbreviation used instead of DPS was DD, standing for "damage dealer". If you go to a vanilla server, you'll see they still use it.
    DD was used way before World of Warcraft. It's in fact the acronym that makes sense, since it's the name of a role - what the **** would be a role of "damage per second"? On top of that, DD relates to boobs to make it even better and more suiting.

14. I personally feel like shooting someone every time I see one of those. "Dudu" as well, and any other of these ******ed nicknames.

DD was used way before World of Warcraft. It's in fact the acronym that makes sense, since it's the name of a role - what the **** would be a role of "damage per second"? On top of that, DD relates to boobs to make it even better and more suiting.
    Hey, you started playing? I knew one day you were going to play.
    Anyway, I prefer 1 DPS over 1 DMG...... both is not much, but 1 DMG is even worse :p

About the nickname/class/role thing:
    I am happy that on cataclysm I am Tankodin, they just say Tank, easy :)

15. Hey, you started playing? I knew one day you were going to play.
    Anyway, I prefer 1 DPS over 1 DMG...... both is not much, but 1 DMG is even worse :p
    No, I didn't, but I still see it more than anyone should in the Forums (any value > 0 is too much), plus I play other games that also have party roles.

DPS is a measure of damage, not a role. We are talking about class roles, as in "Tank," "Healer," "Support." The role name used to be "DD" for "Damage Dealer," then kids ruined it.

123 ... Last