1. [REQUEST] Warrior PVE protection advice needed

Hello warmane,
    I recently made a warrior tank and its now near level 80, I was wondering what to get from daily points, i.e Trinks or wep/shield.
    + I needed a Bis list for protection and advice on whether to use Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings (cuz of 2.60 wep speed and more dmg per swing + im an orc) or go for Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy
    Ty in advance

2. Hello warmane,
    I recently made a warrior tank and its now near level 80, I was wondering what to get from daily points, i.e Trinks or wep/shield.
    + I needed a Bis list for protection and advice on whether to use Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings (cuz of 2.60 wep speed and more dmg per swing + im an orc) or go for Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy
    Ty in advance
    Mithrios. You want mitigation. Using Havoc's would be an awful idea even in end-game raiding since you would rather have more mitigation stats than damage. Your threat generation should be fine no matter what people try to point out - If people are eating your threat, 99% of the cases, it's their fault.

3. Hello warmane,
    Ty in advance
    If you have a guild that will take care for a decent raid setup ignore the weapon and invest your points and coins in trinkets and T10 parts (chest and gloves), this will grant you much more EHP/Avoidance/Mitigation than any weapon you can get. In a guild threat is less of an issue and you'll be just fine by communicating wiht them.

The real disadvantage of Havoc's is the missing defense rating. In the beginning you will struggle to get yourself defense capped. Mithrios will be the better choice there. Havoc's is still the better choice for an Orc if your other gear can compensate the defense rating. It won't be a huge decrease in survivability as you're getting a fair chunk of armor and dodge from it.

If your race wouldn't be Orc I'd be suggesting Bloodvenom Blade all the way.

So it really depends on the gear you can obtain by points/coins.

4. havoc is waste, bvb/mithrios all the way