1. New to Isboxer/jamba: currently unable to stop slaves following master in combat

I've just successfully got Isboxer working along with Jamba 3.3.5 setup for lordaeron server. So far my biggest problem is no matter what I try I can't get the slave(alt) from following the master(main) when I'm right smack in the middle of combat. In my screen you'll just see a priest cancelling or casting spells while I try to get some distance to snipe with the huntard. Priest will stop casting and follow every few steps whenever I get too far off and vice versa if I were mainly controlling the priest.

In jamba I've already tried: ticking off the option to stop strobeing when in combat, eating/drinking, for both toons, tested off then on option to resume following after combat along with the 3 second delay when battle is over. I've also tried the option of turning jamba follow strobing feature off through Isboxer (shift+alt+f) I didn't notice any change, so I assume it's more of Isboxers doing? Please help!

2. I've just successfully got Isboxer working along with Jamba 3.3.5 setup for lordaeron server. So far my biggest problem is no matter what I try I can't get the slave(alt) from following the master(main) when I'm right smack in the middle of combat. In my screen you'll just see a priest cancelling or casting spells while I try to get some distance to snipe with the huntard. Priest will stop casting and follow every few steps whenever I get too far off and vice versa if I were mainly controlling the priest.

In jamba I've already tried: ticking off the option to stop strobeing when in combat, eating/drinking, for both toons, tested off then on option to resume following after combat along with the 3 second delay when battle is over. I've also tried the option of turning jamba follow strobing feature off through Isboxer (shift+alt+f) I didn't notice any change, so I assume it's more of Isboxers doing? Please help!
    didn't quite get what you want.
    You have a main hunter and a slave priest right?
    and you want your priest to stop following you during combat?

I personaly don't use jamba(tho I use isboxer), but I manage follows with a macro and a keybind.
    Example : I have 5 on /follow main(macro) and shift+5 move backwards(simple keybind)

I like to keep things as simple as possible, because sometimes in hard fights, my pc goes oom and some functions may slack or stop working at all, although when I use simple keys, they just get transferred simply to slave chars, and basicly never fails.

3. Well the jist is, when in combat whichever toon I'm controlling the other one will start to follow me after being too far apart, hunter need to be away from their target in order to fire off spells and can't otherwise. The problem is how my alt (priest) will immediately stops casting a spell on an enemy target to just run off following my hunter's footsteps. I need my alt to just stay in one spot and don't move at all pew pewing my enemies while my hunter kites around.

"Example : I have 5 on /follow main(macro) and shift+5 move backwards(simple keybind)". Does moving backwards stops everyone from moving and just stays put firing spells?

Yea I may not be making too much sense atm, it's almsot 4:30 AM. Thanks for the replies.
    Edited: August 26, 2016

4. What i do if i want my slaves to stop following me is just turn repeater/broadcasting on, move backwards, leftwards, rightwards or forwards, and turn it off. It disables follow straight away on slaves.

5. Moving is only way to break follow on WOW. So just make move backward or forward macro and use it before dps spells, or make own keybind for it.
    You can make action target group on isboxer and define what windows you want to send that move backward macro.

For slave facing problem i recommend Sage's Lightning Rod quest item.
    You can just spam it before spells:

/use Sage's Lightning Rod
    /cast <spell>

6. Moving is only way to break follow on WOW. So just make move backward or forward macro and use it before dps spells, or make own keybind for it.
    You can make action target group on isboxer and define what windows you want to send that move backward macro.

For slave facing problem i recommend Sage's Lightning Rod quest item.
    You can just spam it before spells:

/use Sage's Lightning Rod
    /cast <spell>
    Ugh many hours later... I was able to find a working solution all thanks to your suggestions. I ended up making a move back key in Isboxer and just press that right before a battle, now I can monkey about when in combat with no loss of dps. Really appreciate your help. You know that "I conquered the world" feeling after getting something to work the way you want it to? Yea, I'm in that mode. So far I'm just lvling up my puny chars so I haven't the need for the lightning rod macro, but it seems like it'll be something I will have to apply when I multi more toon/higher levels. I'm just greatful for ticking that off on my to do list, my next agenda is getting the interact with npc button to working order.

Btw. You rock!

7. I've got isoboxer v41 and my problem after wizard. I loggin making sure the addin is enabled. But the shift alt I(party inv) and Alt f(following) are not working.

8. I got binded back so all my toons stop following me on broadcast to all toons in isboxer.aimple yet full effective.