1. Is this screenshot enough to ban a player ?

People arent taking stuff here seriously
    and he's been like that whole bg sitting there naked
    http://imgur.com/a/HWjqb

2. People are not supposed to take stuff seriously , this is a game after all.
    I don't believe that is enough to have someone banned for AFK in bg, but still report them if you believe they are avoiding AFK detection in bg.

3. Well it seems hes aware of his actions, and he did emote you back, usually anti-afk bans for shoved into a botters face and or some guy who is clearly not moving or doing some action, typing at all.

This guy however, just choosing to troll a bg, aware of what is going on, but not taking part in it, just spectating. Kinda like a rogue/druid staying in stealth forever.

He did blow you a kiss soooo yeah, and you kinda edited the screenshot (blacked out your name)

4. Well it seems hes aware of his actions, and he did emote you back, usually anti-afk bans for shoved into a botters face and or some guy who is clearly not moving or doing some action, typing at all.

This guy however, just choosing to troll a bg, aware of what is going on, but not taking part in it, just spectating. Kinda like a rogue/druid staying in stealth forever.

He did blow you a kiss soooo yeah, and you kinda edited the screenshot (blacked out your name)
    yea its really irritating people put characters in auto move and go afk idk its banable or not but worth consideration.

5. Well it seems hes aware of his actions, and he did emote you back, usually anti-afk bans for shoved into a botters face and or some guy who is clearly not moving or doing some action, typing at all.

blacked out my name does not mean the picture is fake , well anyways thanks for ur response , he wasnt afk he was just moving a bit every 1 minute and then going stealth again , i find that a huge problem , and i want these kinds of ppl to get some penalties

6. blacked out my name does not mean the picture is fake , well anyways thanks for ur response , he wasnt afk he was just moving a bit every 1 minute and then going stealth again , i find that a huge problem , and i want these kinds of ppl to get some penalties
    Didn't say it was fake, warmane requires full screen, if something is edited with "paint" they most likely won't accept it. Sometimes it depends on who you are sending the report to.