1. Oh yea I nearly forgot, may I remind you about the staff barely ever interacting with the community on forums. The only posts from staff members I see are when they close drama threads, but I haven't seen any staffmember helping out or answering questions in the Nelth forums for quite some time.

Best staff contribution on the nelth forums.

2. I hope warmane give us another choices what will happens to Neltharion or to our characters.
    Last time, I chose for Neltharion not to merge but even though they did some update, the population is keep on dropping. Weekend peak is at 1300.

As my playing time is not during peak time, server is dead (600) when I am playing but other sever have at least a few thousands. I know PVP is not affected by low pop but I hate pvp because my internet sucks.

Last week, I already starts all over in mop but I really prefer, some coins back at least partially.
    I donate for the coin (a few hundreds $ before and after moltdown) and prefer to have some of it back rather than it 'sitting' on abandoned characters.

At least people who want to stay in Neltharion, stay and people who want to leave, leave and get some coins back. This server is dying PVE wise.

3. At least people who want to stay in Neltharion, stay and people who want to leave, leave and get some coins back.
    Maybe it works just fine in your mind, but its not that simple. First of all you would have to lose your chars in Cataclysm or people would abuse it. Second possibility is that people with more than one donated account could also abuse it to get free coins.

The system is made so people can't abuse it, if warmane uses your "idea" the system would be broke and a lot of players would take advantage of it.

If you really want to get some coins with your chars in Cataclysm why don't you try to sell them? To be honest I know why you don't use that resource but its the best way warmane can help you in that matter.

Spoiler: Show
    P.S: You guys wanna know why this "ideas" are not going to happen? Because warmane gets nothing by doing it... They would prefer to see you leaving Cataclysm one by one instead of closing it and giving you coins.
    Why am I so sure about it? The first time warmane gave us the idea of merging Neltharion with Frostwolf they totally forgot that people would want their coins back since everything they bought would worth nothing in MoP. They instantly decided that the Merge wouldn't happen when we warned them that we wanted our coins back... Thats why there was not even a vote pool... Warmane would get nothing with it...
    Coming here on forums begging for a new vote pool is a waste of time actually... Is not going to happen. As I said before, warmane would prefer to watch us leaving one by one.
    Edited: August 29, 2016

4. Tried to sell but no one want to buy a character at pop dying server. I read a comment within the announcement at the beginning of the year, it's doable to create multiple options to transfer to mop server but they scrapped it because people complaint it will cause the pop to further drop.

And my characters are BIS all spec, no one will buy them. It is better to get 25%, even 10% of the coins I spent on these characters rather than selling a naked characters.

First ... 345