1. Can we vote?

Hello, i see a lot of people now is for closing realm, and to go other expansions, so i suggest making vote pool again.

2. before I was way for "keep nelth"... now give me my coins back so I can get smourne on my wotlk dk and have it over with

3. you want to ¨vote˝ pls just go play something else instead of starting stupid pools again

4. you want to ¨vote˝ pls just go play something else instead of starting stupid pools again
    Just be democratic

5. It would be great....Last Time people were still with some expecations, but warmane staff will never change, and we got it already...
    If they make that pool again...It will be 100% votes for merge for sure...

6. I vote for a poll to decide if Cata should be closed and players allowed to move to other realms, or compensated of some sort(i.e. coins, gold, level capped chars on other realms equivalent to the amount of 85s u had in Cata, etc.). The server is pretty much dead, the rates will be lowered, the gold drain will make everyone spend all their gold now on items to sell them after the drain, but there aren't enough ppl now to buy all those items, let alone 4/5 months from now. this gold drain **** and rate adjustment will help killing what's left of Neltharion.

in any case, after years and years of neglection, and letting the server get to a point of no return, they started working focusing more on Neltharion, so they won't close it and compensate us. they are waiting for us to move to WOTLK or MOP by ourselves.

imo, they are just waiting for the population to drop down to a level where they can justify closing it down, and have been waiting for it the last couple years.

and now goodbye everyone, as i'm pretty sure the banhammer will hit me for calling them out and expressing my opinion.

7. You see...They give warnings but they dont answer to the threads....Just For You To see how this is...

8. Hello, i see a lot of people now is for closing realm, and to go other expansions, so i suggest making vote pool again.
    I agree !!!!

9. Put this server out of its misery, but give the players some compensation.

10. I vote for a poll to decide if Cata should be closed and players allowed to move to other realms, or compensated of some sort(i.e. coins, gold, level capped chars on other realms equivalent to the amount of 85s u had in Cata, etc.). The server is pretty much dead, the rates will be lowered, the gold drain will make everyone spend all their gold now on items to sell them after the drain, but there aren't enough ppl now to buy all those items, let alone 4/5 months from now. this gold drain **** and rate adjustment will help killing what's left of Neltharion.

in any case, after years and years of neglection, and letting the server get to a point of no return, they started working focusing more on Neltharion, so they won't close it and compensate us. they are waiting for us to move to WOTLK or MOP by ourselves.

imo, they are just waiting for the population to drop down to a level where they can justify closing it down, and have been waiting for it the last couple years.

and now goodbye everyone, as i'm pretty sure the banhammer will hit me for calling them out and expressing my opinion.
    You just said everything now...and they will just ignore this kind of threads...

11. You guys are free to move to other servers/realms. I just don't understand what is this obsession to see Neltharion closed, I bet most of you don't even play here anymore, at least not regularly.
    What's even the point of merging your chars in Cataclysm to MoP? Just create new ones, is it really that hard? For that players who want the merge so they can get their coins back, wasn't it fun when you donated all that money to use awesome gear and mounts while the server was in good standing? Now that you got tired of it and want to play some other expansion you're all acting like selfish kids that do nothing but bashing a server where people are still having fun so you can close it and get coins from it?

12. No warmane staff cant close nelth server ; but to be honest if all people are playing in one and only private server it would be like retail lot of people and you can say the word of blizz like not with 1200 players i hope to warmane get partner for cataclysm ; molteb was 1 st private server because of cata players we were like 13 K . Lot of people left cata to retail or other PS with few bugs and lot of population and i just wanna know why you will do changes on neltharion about rates make changes about quests and bugs we didnt say that we need rate changes and we dont need that we just wanna bug fixes then we talk about rates and we do votes about decisions

13. You guys are free to move to other servers/realms. I just don't understand what is this obsession to see Neltharion closed, I bet most of you don't even play here anymore, at least not regularly.
    What's even the point of merging your chars in Cataclysm to MoP? Just create new ones, is it really that hard? For that players who want the merge so they can get their coins back, wasn't it fun when you donated all that money to use awesome gear and mounts while the server was in good standing? Now that you got tired of it and want to play some other expansion you're all acting like selfish kids that do nothing but bashing a server where people are still having fun so you can close it and get coins from it?
    Most of us already spent money on this realm, and its not because of that...with the progress that we have here...its hard to moove into another realm , to start everything again, you know...
    And there's people who dont have whole time to play...And changing to another realm would be like giving up of the game , since you need to start everything again...
    Edited: August 26, 2016

14. Most of us already spent money on this realm, and its not because of that...with the progress that we have here...its to moove into another realm , to start everything again, you know...
    Man they will not merge to mop they will get a partner before they do that they cant kill cataclysm ; they were the best cataclysm server maybe they can revive it but with more changes also i didnt like hisue much because when we ask him about news he dont answer but mmorpgrussia yes i hope to more gms to communicate more with us and be morr actif we need to know more news about servers and changes

15. Man they will not merge to mop they will get a partner before they do that they cant kill cataclysm ; they were the best cataclysm server maybe they can revive it but with more changes also i didnt like hisue much because when we ask him about news he dont answer but mmorpgrussia yes i hope to more gms to communicate more with us and be morr actif we need to know more news about servers and changes
    I dont wana merge to mop xD
    EDIT: Atleast they could come to the foruns...since i dont have much time to play its hard to catch them online in the game...and whats up, they dont care...
    They want it to die man...Its not that hard to understand..
    Edited: August 26, 2016

123 ... Last