1. One of the reasons keeping me in Cata is cuz leveling is boring after doing it more than 30 times. I've lost 10 geared chars, some of them also PvP geared, with Moltdown. Lvl'd 4 chars till now after that. Put a ****ton of time on gearing them, so that's the least you could ask from the Staff.
    So you want people to stop having fun here because you're too lazy to level up and you find it boring?!

@Bakura go que random bgs greenies horde with 50k hp wanting to be killed by you :3
    Yea, they almost die as fast as you :D

And why did most of those ppl leave? Ever thought of that? If you didn't, I'll tell you why... Lack of updates, super hiper mega focus on WOTLK realms and promoting them.
    Again, I said that to people who claim they prefer Cata over any other expansion.

If they gave you the option of living under a bridge or on a place with walls, windows and a roof, would you really prefer living under a bridge?
    If that is a comparison between LK realms and Neltharion then let me tell you that I've played Icecrown and MoP but I'm still here in Cata :D

Idc about the server closing or not. Those who want to stay, could do it and those who wanted to play on a realm with more than 20 players in each faction capital at peak hours could be given free insta lvl tokens on those realms and have the Cata ones removed or some ****.
    I'm going to list the different players who want Neltharion closed:

1. Players who want their coins back so they could buy a lot of cool stuff.
    2. Achievement/companion hunters who would love to farm new achivs in MoP and keep the cata ones so they can brag about it.
    3. Players who are just too lazy to level up (even if it takes less than a day).

2. Server is near dead because you are all crying kids. You killing server because you leaving server. In 2015 we have just one update and no one leave. Now we have update every month with new minor bugs, but still more is fixed than bugged and you crying around: they don't care, They do nothing for us, they abandoned Cata, we are without updates - all from this is big Lie!! You are just need reason. You are here for free and warmane team do more than they promised because they said we can expect a little development and we all accept this and guess what? we have more development than they said.

So one update in 2015 and zero old dungeons and raid - that was OK
    Update every month with full scripted deepholm, old dungeons and raids which work well, fixed spells - that is reason for crying and leaving? Shame on you.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339615
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=334745

They do nothing for us? really? Chceck this - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker?f...sta%5B%5D=4&t=

We have some bugs? Yes but they fixing them so what? You can't do DS? Try a lot of old dungeons, quests etc.

Yes indeed, people were totally satisfied in 2015 (sarcasm)...
    Check out those threads then:
    Cata Update: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=311188
    Cata Update v2: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=321359
    Cata Update v3: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=329289

And as many, many, many, many, many, many, many people stated before. The breakpoint, from which it is too late to come back and generate population was reached already a while ago, I myself and many others said that.

People won't forget, that critical updates, which were high voted in bugtracker got ignored for so long.
    Examples:
    -) Disengage + grip crashing all people around in BGs, arenas, world. (bug, that existed for years)
    -) Fire mages mastery disabled to "fix" which made fire mages useless in PvE completly
    -) Dash from druids bugged (they could just shapeshift out of roots during the full duration of Dash)
    -) You still can't complete BWD (Nefarion not scripted)
    -) Throne of the 4 Winds was and maybe is still completely bugged

All those bugs are gamebreaking for either PvP and PvE, were upvoted in the bugtracker and not touched for a long time.

May I remind you, that rated BGs would have never been enabled if we didn't open a thread where we literally had to beg the staff to open it.
    And rated BGs still don't work properly, they basically are the same as normal BGs now, just that you get rating and achievements. You can use potions, flasks, nitro boots, bufffood and you still can't fight your own faction.
    Thread to demand rated BGs: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=300969

Oh yea I nearly forgot, may I remind you about the staff barely ever interacting with the community on forums. The only posts from staff members I see are when they close drama threads, but I haven't seen any staffmember helping out or answering questions in the Nelth forums for quite some time.

And yes, you are right.
    They do fix some bugs, but as I mentioned above. The breakpoint was reached some time ago.
    Changelogs are important for the community also. That way they can easily check what got updated, finish those achievements, raids, whatever it is. I still don't understand why they don't just put a changelog for cata if they fix so much.
    Edited: August 27, 2016 Reason: added the rated BG thread link

3. You guys are free to move to other servers/realms. I just don't understand what is this obsession to see Neltharion closed, I bet most of you don't even play here anymore, at least not regularly.
    What's even the point of merging your chars in Cataclysm to MoP? Just create new ones, is it really that hard? For that players who want the merge so they can get their coins back, wasn't it fun when you donated all that money to use awesome gear and mounts while the server was in good standing? Now that you got tired of it and want to play some other expansion you're all acting like selfish kids that do nothing but bashing a server where people are still having fun so you can close it and get coins from it?
    i agree with bakura

4. So you want people to stop having fun here because you're too lazy to level up and you find it boring?!

Yea, they almost die as fast as you :D

Again, I said that to people who claim they prefer Cata over any other expansion.

If that is a comparison between LK realms and Neltharion then let me tell you that I've played Icecrown and MoP but I'm still here in Cata :D

I'm going to list the different players who want Neltharion closed:

1. Players who want their coins back so they could buy a lot of cool stuff.
    2. Achievement/companion hunters who would love to farm new achivs in MoP and keep the cata ones so they can brag about it.
    3. Players who are just too lazy to level up (even if it takes less than a day).
    You forgot to add a 4th point... Players who enjoy playing with other players rather than spending 30 minutes sometimes just to get a RHOT group going.

Oh yeah, I'm lazy after lvling over 30 chars, half of them being on pre-Moltdown's and post-Moltdown's Neltharion. Only level'd and geared 3 chars to 400+ilvl in the last 3/4 months. And **** the coins for those who spent as little as I did. All I ask is for free lvling tokens and **** green gear so u can at least quest/do dailys.

5. You forgot to add a 4th point... Players who enjoy playing with other players rather than spending 30 minutes sometimes just to get a RHOT group going.
    I didn't forget that one, I just listed the players who would benefit if Neltharion was closed. That "4th point" can simply change to another expansion if thats the case. I would also recomend you other specs of the game.
    To be honest, I've never been 30 mins to get a RHOT group, actually I find it pretty fast... Are you just exaggerating like everyone else?

6. I didn't forget that one, I just listed the players who would benefit if Neltharion was closed. That "4th point" can simply change to another expansion if thats the case. I would also recomend you other specs of the game.
    To be honest, I've never been 30 mins to get a RHOT group, actually I find it pretty fast... Are you just exaggerating like everyone else?
    No1 wants to transfer the chars to mop boiii, you gota understand that

7. After they fixed the cataclysm zones it will be worth to play on it again.
    There are enough people who still want to play on Cataclysm and wont change to any other expansion.

8. After they fixed the cataclysm zones it will be worth to play on it again.
    There are enough people who still want to play on Cataclysm and wont change to any other expansion.
    with their rate changes, and in general, we need
    • zones functioning properly or at least enough to open a daily or 2
    • ore, herb nodes spawned properly and skinning reworked to drop proper leathers

less urgent but also ASAP
    • fixing DS so it's at least working normally and doesn't require special tactics to kill an otherwise easy boss
    • having a stroll through old content and patching up the changes done to wotlk core since port or to correct urgent bugs
      • tempest keep
      • blackrock depths gates
      • ICC gunship (if not already fixed)
      • and probably more I can't think of right now
      • edit: like ulduar teleport
    • scripting/porting remaining battlegrounds
    • scripting/porting remaining arenas
    • enabling same faction rated bgs
    • enabling raidfinder for DS
    • fixing Throne of the Four Winds
    • rescripting Chimaeron, scripting Nefarian, fixing the damn lift, opening Blackwing Descent on heroic

and when all that's done... they can abandon us all they want
    Edited: August 28, 2016

9. with their rate changes, and in general, we need
    • zones functioning properly or at least enough to open a daily or 2
    • ore, herb nodes spawned properly and skinning reworked to drop proper leathers

less urgent but also ASAP
    • fixing DS so it's at least working normally and doesn't require special tactics to kill an otherwise easy boss
    • having a stroll through old content and patching up the changes done to wotlk core since port or to correct urgent bugs
      • tempest keep
      • blackrock depths gates
      • ICC gunship (if not already fixed)
      • and probably more I can't think of right now
    • scripting/porting remaining battlegrounds
    • scripting/porting remaining arenas
    • enabling same faction rated bgs
    • enabling raidfinder for DS
    • fixing Throne of the Four Winds
    • rescripting Chimaeron, scripting Nefarian, fixing the damn lift, opening Blackwing Descent on heroic

and when all that's done... they can abandon us all they want
    You listed about.... well yeah, about almost every important thing that is broken at the moment :)
    I would like to add that after that abandonment doesn't sound good, but only 1 developer, cleaning up some things assigned to cataclysm will be enough by then.

10. No1 wants to transfer the chars to mop boiii, you gota understand that
    This "vote pool" thing is about if Neltharion should Merge with Frostwolf or not :p

11. This "vote pool" thing is about if Neltharion should Merge with Frostwolf or not :p
    I see you have problem with english, or u just cant see well. I said in first post "to go other expansions" which means we can decide which expansion we want to go. Expansion without s on end means just one expansion which means if i didnt put that s on end that would mean we want to go mop, but u putued s on end which means we want poll to close this and that players can choosw which expansion out of two what will left we eant to play.

12. I see you have problem with english, or u just cant see well. I said in first post "to go other expansions" which means we can decide which expansion we want to go. Expansion without s on end means just one expansion which means if i didnt put that s on end that would mean we want to go mop, but u putued s on end which means we want poll to close this and that players can choosw which expansion out of two what will left we eant to play.
    Let me quote you:

so i suggest making vote pool AGAIN.
    First of all, that vote pool never happen because GMs noticed it was not a good idea.
    Second, Warmane never wanted to simply close Neltharion, but merge it with Frostwolf.

13. I see you have problem with english, or u just cant see well. I said in first post "to go other expansions" which means we can decide which expansion we want to go. Expansion without s on end means just one expansion which means if i didnt put that s on end that would mean we want to go mop, but u putued s on end which means we want poll to close this and that players can choosw which expansion out of two what will left we eant to play.
    Thanks for the english lesson!

14. You guys are free to move to other servers/realms. I just don't understand what is this obsession to see Neltharion closed, I bet most of you don't even play here anymore, at least not regularly.
    What's even the point of merging your chars in Cataclysm to MoP? Just create new ones, is it really that hard? For that players who want the merge so they can get their coins back, wasn't it fun when you donated all that money to use awesome gear and mounts while the server was in good standing? Now that you got tired of it and want to play some other expansion you're all acting like selfish kids that do nothing but bashing a server where people are still having fun so you can close it and get coins from it?
    100% Agree!!!

First ... 2345 Last