1. Arm penetration

rweweewdfsdfgfdgds
    Edited: May 15, 2021

2. Bro armor pen is a very complicated concept to understand . First people think OMG got armor pen now i will do more dps ..its totally nt like that at 1400 armor pen rating u get 100% armor pen so passive with gear for soft cap u need atleast 800 to switch to armor pen else ur char fcks up. till 800 arp go staright str gems for warr n agi gems for Hunter Rogue n Feral . Rt now i think reaching 800 is very tough so stick to agi or str which ever char is urs . Actually u go in stacking arp in gear with no base arp totally ****s up d process. I hope u understood bcos i have played warr n hunter my entire life for nearly 4 yrs. If u tell ur char specifically den i will be able to help more. N arp till 800 get crit attack power gear for both.
    Edited: August 26, 2016

3. Every PvE player on Lordaeron know,that feral druids,warriors and specs like MM hunter,Combat Rogue damage sux man.This should not work like this.That's why every fk caster pwn recount.
    Combat Rogues are fine, they do quite well if the gearing is correct. And there isnt even enough arp gear in game yet to actually get hardcaps, barely softcaps without doing end game ulduar.

4. Well, if you think armor pen is not working then my best advice would be to prove it with numbers. Create two sets of identical gear, gem one with arpen and leave the other one ungemmed, hit on a mob who has a known value of armor for a minute, switch your set, hit it again for a minute, screenshot the recount of both sessions, and prove the damage hasn't been increased sufficiently by the arpen.

5. MM hunters are perfectly fine right now, even Warriors are alright in fights where they are able to have high dps uptime (Mimiron for example), yes they are not top dps right now but its not abyssmal. I cant really say much about Ferals or Combat rogues, however our rogue plays Combat in certain fights(on Freya or Algalon 10 for example, Algalon for the lack of melee support).

Im not denying the possibility of bugged Armor of bosses, there are some strange things on certain bosses (Vezax resisting for example), and things like the lower expertise cap. However you also have to realize that you can right now at most get softcap armorpen (which is ~700-800 + armorpen trinket). Another thing is that there actually is a bug concerning Armorpen which is stacking armordebuffs: Sunder and Expose Armor stack I didnt look that deep into it so I dont know how they exactly stack and what happens to the armorpen cap due to the stacking, but that makes physical dps and armorpen stacking stronger

6. i doubt arp is bugged. it's likely just the buffed bosses having increased armor but not increased damage reduction from spell casts. perhaps an oversight by warmane. but i don't play on lordaeron, so wtf do i know xD

7. You do realise if boss armor is buffed armor pen is better than normally? You dumb kid?

8. problem here is that 3.x.x patches arp was many times nerfed/buffed. Current ARP (3.3.5) on lordaeron was intended to be efective with icc gear.