1. Addressing Low Level PVP Stuff

So in the past, some low level BGers run into a problem, which is common for PVPers levels 60-89 (brackets), preventing us from queing for a BG, the problem is the BG system keeps pointing towards 90 only maps for BG/Arenas and this causes the quer to not enter a battle, but remain in que after a few more seconds. It should be putting the player into level appropriate maps for BG and Arena.
    Sure someone will say go to bug tracker, but seeing these reports, spanning from 5+ months to 2 years, I think it is now time for this to be addressed, not everyone here enjoys 90 BGs, and have more fun, sometimes challenging PVP fights at lower levels.

As for Strands and AV, they seemed good when some of us entered the maps, but could use a bit of work, dunno why they remain closed, especially on that random 24 hour time span it was open for.

Another thing I like to address is WARGAMES, when will this be available? It isn't just low dungeon content that is needed, but more PVP maps too, not for just us lowbies, but for avid 90 PVPers too.

This, needs to be handled, it needs to be taken care of, AV/Srtands just needed mobs, timer and scoreboard. It has been way to long and it is annoying the hell out of people who benefit from low PVP, mainly for the early gearing people who want to prep before 90s.

How long and how many bug tracker reports needs to be made to get this handled? Next time when you say it's "fixed" in the changelog, please make sure it is, its frustrating as it has always been up to now.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3640
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3640
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17146

2. What's about to happen is that you will receive a forum warning and your post will be either closed or deleted.

"Report all bugs on bugtracker" and not discuss them on forum

Been there, done that, I've about 15 ******ed warnings for simply discussing the improvement on this realm.

3. What's about to happen is that you will receive a forum warning and your post will be either closed or deleted.

"Report all bugs on bugtracker" and not discuss them on forum

Been there, done that, I've about 15 ******ed warnings for simply discussing the improvement on this realm.
    Then all hope is lost, there has been so many reports, some with very high vote-ups,, some even stating the error has been fixed from the changelogs, when clearly, by the flock of players, it has not been fixed.
    This caused a good number of friends of mine to leave :(.

Ah well, I guess our low pvp community will forever be a shadow in the dark to he rest of warmane.

4. One report you linked is mine (95+ upvotes, "pending" status for months)

Let me tell you how it works. You report a bug in a ticket, the GM forwards you to create a bug report. You create one and look forward to the fix, for a couple of weeks, a month maybe. Then you realize it's unlikely to happen, and you go on forum to attempt to add extra attention to it, you get punished for it and you probably leave the server with your friends. If you hadn't noticed, the majority of Frostwolf players is from 10 to 14 years old. They don't care about anything than the simple core of the game itself that includes mindless pvp, same bugged raids and showing off in durotar with their transmogs, while trash talking someone they don't know to add extra spice to their empty lives and grow their internet egos.

#Frostwolfpopulation 2016

It's no wonder. Every realm with high rates has too many trash people. You can trust me on that one since I've been in around WoW private servers since 2007
    Edited: August 26, 2016

5. Only bracket that makes sense on a 7x server is 85-89, you can easily obtain level 90 gear and prepare for 90 bg's. (doing daoly grizzly hill quests for honor speed things up as well). Any other bracket is just being stubborn!

6. Only bracket that makes sense on a 7x server is 85-89, you can easily obtain level 90 gear and prepare for 90 bg's. (doing daoly grizzly hill quests for honor speed things up as well). Any other bracket is just being stubborn!

Bruh....

You straight foolish for saying that, before 85-89 it was 70-74, 80-84 and 60-64 and people prepp'd that way for 90s, 85-89 came later, LATER (like 8 months late after warmane canned Sargeras), so don't be quick to bash what gave birth to your bracket, bro-bro.

Also as for the brackets as a whole, ya some of us managed to access Alterac Valley along with Strands on that day,it needs to be fixed, looks good on MOP too:). But ya man, the fix for this is probably difficult af, and this goes for all brackets.