1. I wonder if they can gold squish that what is at the post-office........
    They said in the post all possible gold so that means char bag, guild bank, auction house, mailed gold, trade gold
    Anywhere you can find gold - it's halved.

2. Warmane should listen what players want not what THEY want.

3. Damn warmane is like a little spoiled brat that tantrums It's way to get what It wants. Insensitive little jerks that force players to be wallet warriors. free server my ***. nothing is really ever truly free. Extinction is what warmane really needs to get the peoples thoughts thru their cinderblock of a brain. Go on your knees and beg players to come back.

4. Oh man, i think me and all my friends who play here find the professions the best part about the experience! the xp rates should be 12x imo though, this realm is gonna be unplayable soon, i think im gonna quit now and save myself the headache of having to quit once ive invested so much time in it already.

5. Just buy a bunch of mammoths before the servers go down then sell them within the 2 hour thing when it comes back up Kappa

6. They`re not refundable like that

7. They`re not refundable like that
    It actually is, unless warmane changed it to be less like retail.

8. Warmane should listen what players want not what THEY want.
    they did listen..........to people who dont play on Icecrown

i still have to find the skill to do the mental gymnastics these people went thru when they thought asking people who dont play here was a good idea

First 12