1. Raid Karazhan (Burning Crusade)

So I was duing Karazhan today, first time ever, was the most exciting raid I ever done xD, but that's not the case for now. Some *"* clicked on some door , near some bedroom after u kill blue drake, idk. And the door closed..Is there any possible chance for door to open? Icerown realm. Spent 2h for this raid, and that's really ****ed up, that u loose a raid cous of 1 person. So again, is there any chance for door to get opened?

2. Assuming Icecrown is similar to Lordaeron in terms of script, Karazhan is different than retail. You see... in order to open the door to chess event, you need to kill most, if not all bosses in the raid. That includes Netherspite (which could be the blue dragon you talked about) and Nightbane.

There's also a Satyr behind the bookshelves

Check if you've done them
    Edited: August 27, 2016

3. Assuming Icecrown is similar to Lordaeron in terms of script, Karazhan is different than retail. You see... in order to open the door to chess event, you need to kill most, if not all bosses in the raid. That includes Netherspite (which could be the blue dragon you talked about) and Nightbane.

There's also a Satyr behind the bookshelves

Check if you've done them
    I know all of that, I mean this: you know how you can click on things with right click of a mouse? Well there was a door that you could of clicked. Some1 clicked on it , and door closed permanently, finishing the raid after 2 hours cous of 1 smart person .

4. yeah warmane forgot to make door non-interactive from player's points of view, door should only toggle when bosses die... not 'on click interaction' as well... but for your issue I'd say try after a server crash/restart, should be open again with a bit of luck