1. New to Warmane

Hi guys, I'm new to Warmane (Icecrown) and really enjoying the big population and fast rates to get my character to 80 pretty fast. I'm currently at level 16 as I just started, but when I /joined global I noticed that no one's doing anything but LFM ICC 25 Hc Gs 6k+... I'm full PvE myself and was just wondering, is all this really worth it or do people still group up for heroics and do Naxx, Ulduar or ToC? I did kill LK in retail back in the day, but my fondest memories are in fact, Naxx and ToC and I'm just afraid there's not enough people who still do those. Or are there?

2. would like to know too, cleared lk 25 hc #7 world lol

3. Raiding activities are mostly limited to toc and icc. (of all difficulties, although mostly only normals) Naxx / Ulduar have less of an importance because of the frozen halls dungeons as a catchup mechanic.

4. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not really a PvE guy, but the thing is, I fell that Naxx / Ulduar are kind of a waste of time since you can easly get lvl 264 items or so from AH, Vote Points and Frost Emblems from RDF feature.
    Also, since you've said you are new, I'd like to alert you, usually the queues are high, so I strongly advice you to donate 10 euros to be able to skip the queue forever, or, log during mornings ST, because if you try to come ingame in afternoons, you have the risk of waiting too long (yes, hours) in order to get in.

5. you may find the odd group for nax.ulduar for achi's runs. but i doubt anyone does them regularly, there's not really much point

6. you may find the odd group for nax.ulduar for achi's runs. but i doubt anyone does them regularly, there's not really much point
    There are a few Horde guilds that do them regularly, actually. I'm sure there's some on Alliance too. Lots of Starcaller and Herald of the Titans titles floating around.

Edit: Champion of Ulduar titles too.
    Edited: August 29, 2016