1. @Edifice, no u are wrong! DOnt lie, u took whole CP/honor on every character on this server. 40 honor FTW

2. Yea and seeing as everyone had cq go to zero it was a full reset. If I knew this was gonna happen I would of spent my points before I went of yesturday

3. CP was not reset per-say.

A rollback needed to happen due to internal issues with the season reset and inconsistent data.

The only 2 things affected:

Currencies reverted to midnight:
    CP/Honor.

Gold reverted to midnight

They were both reset to 00:01 server time 28th.
    While my Conquest Points remain as they were prior to me logging off the 27th, I'm missing around 40k - 45k gold which was on the character at the time of 00:001 midnight

4. stop terrorizing us with your lies

theyve said cp wont reset
    Did I lied??

5. CP was not reset per-say.

A rollback needed to happen due to internal issues with the season reset and inconsistent data.

CP/Honor.

Then I think that even that process was screwed since none of my geared chars had 0 CPs and only 40 Honor points back then.

It looks like, you tried to do what you're saying, but it didn't work for ALL the accounts/chars so you 'filled' them with 0 CPs and 40 HPs.
    Edited: August 28, 2016

6. I lost 400k gold Edifice, you think I earned that in the last 7 hours?

7. CP was not reset per-say.

CP/Honor.

This is normal 11 hours work .. I sent to Proterean a post for work or help . Look this message with Proterean .. Thanks staff

8. CP was not reset per-say.

CP/Honor.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

9. I hope they realize the mistake now and are working to resolve it. I dont mind that I lost gold since thats pretty useless but Id like my cq back

10. Should be all sorted now once the realm comes back.

11. So the 0 conquest and 40 honor point is for everyone? happened on all of my chars lol

12. I had 2k ish CP and 2k ish HP and have had for last 4 days, Now I have 0 CP and 40 HP. WTF is this? If you didnt reset them anyone wanna tell me whats going on?

13. Should be all sorted now once the realm comes back.
    sorted out..... 0 cp and 40 honor

14. Ye Prot everything good now :D 40 honor ;DDD

First 1234 Last