1. Well seems they added gold back but cp still 0

2. Keep having 0 CPs and 40 HPs in all my chars.

3. Well, this is a direct quote from Proterean "points were not reset as no new gear was introduced"...

4. Ah server offline again, what attempt to 'fix' it we gonna get now :')

5. Dont tell me the conquest I just got from arena will be gone...

6. Lets hope this one fixes the cp and honor

7. Dont tell me the conquest I just got from arena will be gone...
    Honestly, I wouldn't even bother doing anything until (if?) they get this mess sorted.

8. hahaha RIP xD everything gone HP/CP all left in 40 honor.

9. Still missing gold
    gold too :O I havent checked my golds but all of my character have 40 HP thats all.

10. Any remainder of gold related issues can be sorted out by creating a web ticket and/or sending an e-mail to [email protected].

11. gold too :O I havent checked my golds but all of my character have 40 HP thats all.
    There are lies being thrown from the warmane team, and I wish I had the voice to address it.

Heres my best explenation, firstly the lie is the date of the backup which is said to be Today (28th) 00:01 ST.

I bought a Vial of the sands and sold it on the auction house. Yesterday around 2 - 4 pm I picked up the gold, I had 125k at that point and used around 30k to level up engineering. This leaves me with around 90k - 95k gold, that is around 6pm my time, note that my time is 2 hours a head of the server.

27th 4pm server time, I finished my engineering and after some BGs finishing out replacing my tyranical i went offline. That would be around 7pm server time.

Now if the backup was dated at 28th 00:01 server time, I shouldn't be missing almost 45 thousand gold. Something is fishy.
    I can also say that my friend got around 100k gold back, which he had spend a few hours earlier.

12. Any remainder of gold related issues can be sorted out by creating a web ticket and/or sending an e-mail to [email protected].
    Just to make sure, after reading this reply, should we assume that we are screwed with CPs and HPs lost?

13. Just to make sure, after reading this reply, should we assume that we are screwed with CPs and HPs lost?
    Proterean said he found the problem and I guess with this restart they are trying to fix it. *fingers crossed*

14. @Proterean please some info about CP/HP if you can. thanks you.

First 1234 Last