1. Economy Adjustments

I wonder how many of Frostwolf players are against this adjustments... I've read all of the comments in "ECONOMY ADJUSTMENTS" news , and like 98% of them are AGAINST this measures, yet, they've locked the topic, and will do it anyway...I just don't get it...

2. I wonder how many of Frostwolf players are against this adjustments... I've read all of the comments in "ECONOMY ADJUSTMENTS" news , and like 98% of them are AGAINST this measures, yet, they've locked the topic, and will do it anyway...I just don't get it...
    Which part do you not get? We were against marketplace change, it still happened. We wanted old marketplace back, not happened. The reason given- farm the tmog items in game(in dungeons that STILL don't work). The reason given now is to "balance" the economy, thinking gold will be worth more but it won't. Panthers will still cost 30k,vials will still cost 100k, living steel will still be 2-3k,nothing is preventing people from putting whatever the price they want. There will always be people who can afford it and people who never could. Just look at the black market, somebody is always buying out all the mounts for the gold cap, always. I'll be damned if that's not some kind of gold hack, and that will still exist.
    The fact is that no matter how much they say they care, they might see what we write but they'll still do whatever they want. This isn't meant to offend anybody in particular, just stating the apparent, feel free to prove me wrong if possible.

3. They didn't say they are going to do it, i believe they wanted to ask for communitys opinion, now they know it and will try to adjust to our preffered way of making changes. All in all i believe we do need to lower rates a bit, we got loads of fixes, but going to 1x is a bit too drastic, they should go for a bit less impacting approach, like 3x or even 5x for a while, see how community reacts amd drop the rates even more if we liked it. One way or another we will benefit from any decision they will make, just believe in them, they are proffesionals ;)

4. Which part do you not get? We were against marketplace change, it still happened. We wanted old marketplace back, not happened. The reason given- farm the tmog items in game(in dungeons that STILL don't work). The reason given now is to "balance" the economy, thinking gold will be worth more but it won't. Panthers will still cost 30k,vials will still cost 100k, living steel will still be 2-3k,nothing is preventing people from putting whatever the price they want. There will always be people who can afford it and people who never could. Just look at the black market, somebody is always buying out all the mounts for the gold cap, always. I'll be damned if that's not some kind of gold hack, and that will still exist.
    The fact is that no matter how much they say they care, they might see what we write but they'll still do whatever they want. This isn't meant to offend anybody in particular, just stating the apparent, feel free to prove me wrong if possible.

Hello Icepurger, I totally agree with you. I hope that Warmane considers the harm this will do if this goes into effect.

Players on a high rate server expect everything to be high rate. That's why they play on a high rate server, because they want progression to be faster. Also they may be limited on play time.

Angelfire
    Edited: August 27, 2016

5. I'd just like to add that if anything, the prices will more likely go UP,considering that the rate of professions is going down and it will be harder to gather the mats and supply the demand... I know I'll be stacking up my bank for sure.

6. I'd just like to add that if anything, the prices will more likely go UP,considering that the rate of professions is going down and it will be harder to gather the mats and supply the demand... I know I'll be stacking up my bank for sure.
    Agree, I believe the prices will go up and it will become a frenzy trying to gather mats to sell.
    Please keep the rates the same as it is.

Angelfire
    Edited: August 28, 2016

7. Which part do you not get? We were against marketplace change, it still happened. We wanted old marketplace back, not happened. The reason given- farm the tmog items in game(in dungeons that STILL don't work). The reason given now is to "balance" the economy, thinking gold will be worth more but it won't. Panthers will still cost 30k,vials will still cost 100k, living steel will still be 2-3k,nothing is preventing people from putting whatever the price they want. There will always be people who can afford it and people who never could. Just look at the black market, somebody is always buying out all the mounts for the gold cap, always. I'll be damned if that's not some kind of gold hack, and that will still exist.

/THREAD

Respect

8. to cut it short, it became too easy to farm gold (if you know how and where) and sell it for coins which means less donors so they panic and do this to keep their greedy asses filled with $$$

9. I really want to talk to the person who suggests these kinds of changes. It seems like your perspective is messed up, and it's no wonder when leading a 20k players community. That's why you need to listen to some of us for the better good (more players & donations).

So many things don't make sense in your system. Maybe you think they do, but the reality is that they don't. You'd benefit much more if you were to listen what some of us have to say and suggest

10. to cut it short, it became too easy to farm gold (if you know how and where) and sell it for coins which means less donors so they panic and do this to keep their greedy asses filled with $$$
    @Azoog So those greedy Donor asses are helping other players by buying their gold on Warmane Trade for their coins, which cost actual currency. The greedy asses Donors are helping maintain the server and so everyone can play here for free who can not donate.

11. when i said greedy asses i meant people who lead this server and make changes only to increase money in their pockets by decreasing in game possibilities, if they are smart they could make this server fun to play with almost everything available in game and they could still get donors without hurting others

12. when i said greedy asses i meant people who lead this server and make changes only to increase money in their pockets by decreasing in game possibilities, if they are smart they could make this server fun to play with almost everything available in game and they could still get donors without hurting others

Hello @Azoog

At this point we all need to focus on a resolution and hope "Warmane Staff" Listens.

13. "Blizzlike" They want you spend money to play the game just like Blizzard.

14. This is literally the stupidest change that was sugggested since 2011 when i came to play molten.
    Why would you make a "blizzlike realm with low rates and economy when the dole reason why they still have players here is couse of the high rates. If i wanted low rates i would have gone back to blizz where everything works and i dont have to relie on failed.promises every 2 months.

As an example, you promised old content in august, where is it warmane? You also promissed that old content from 1 year ago...nothing happened. But whenever theres something that suits your interest it gets implemsnted without the community`s approval.

I guesa its time to go back to blizz, legion is out, the gametime can be free and you dont have to endure stuff like this.

Also, lowering tge rates on your highest populated realm? You really know how to manage your realms and drive the players away. Fact proven before when lord lost 50% population

Enjoy

15. to cut it short, it became too easy to farm gold (if you know how and where) and sell it for coins which means less donors so they panic and do this to keep their greedy asses filled with $$$

I always cringe when I see kids calling staffs greedy.
    when will these stupid 10 year old kids realize this is not a ****ing charity.
    They have staffs, devs to pay.

before you talk **** go earn some money other than the $5 lunch money you get from your parents.

123 ... Last