1. That would be a stupid decision. 1800 rating is enough arena points ( combined with daily rbg wins ), to make possible purchasing relentless weapons in 2 flushes. It would not be blizzlike, having people storm ToC with weapons that are better than the current BIS ulduar ones.
    That said, however, it is equally mindblowing that they decided to effectively end the season by awarding titles and achievements and what have you, wiping teams, but not removing arena points. What the staff accomplished is simply make a whole bunch of people really pissed off because there's no logic whatsoever in what they did.
    20 of 25 people from each guild rooster cant make it to 1800

2. I don't complain often, but holy ****ing **** warmane staff - can't you put together one simple faq and sticky it in either lordaeron or arena subforums? I've been wasting my time searching the forums for a few simple answers and you what, cba?

Are both arena and honor points being reset when toc gets released, whenever that may be? Furthermore, arena teams were deleted, but you can create a new team (for whatever reason, I guess lazyness). Does that mean we will still get weekly arena points based on the new team? I already wasted time and arena points because I thought they'd be reset today, can you clarify this?

3. I have one question tho, will MMR be reset when the new pvp season comes out, which renders your decision to end the season today completely pointless? Or will the new season start with players having the MMR that they end up reaching in these few weeks of doing arenas, in which case why would one play to increase his mmr only to make things more difficult for himself once relentless gear comes out and teams are invariably deleted or brought back to 0 rating?

4. That would be a stupid decision. 1800 rating is enough arena points ( combined with daily rbg wins ), to make possible purchasing relentless weapons in 2 flushes. It would not be blizzlike, having people storm ToC with weapons that are better than the current BIS ulduar ones.
    That said, however, it is equally mindblowing that they decided to effectively end the season by awarding titles and achievements and what have you, wiping teams, but not removing arena points. What the staff accomplished is simply make a whole bunch of people really pissed off because there's no logic whatsoever in what they did.
    on retail people stormed s7 with icc weapons and items

5. on retail people stormed s7 with icc weapons and items
    ICC was released only a couple weeks or so before season 7 ended, and that's only the 1st wing, so hardly if any people got access to ICC weapons and items. That is diametrally opposed to releasing season 7 and within a couple weeks everyone who puts a bit of effort reaches 1800 and buys a weapon that's on par with what you get from ToC 25 normal

6. So once season ends, AGAIN lol in ''few weeks'' and ap will reset, will teams be reset too? Should we start building rating so our first rele flushes are for 1k ap?
    Staff response please.

7. if you are not rdy with toc why reset early so you can reset in 2 weeks again that was so pointless

First 12