1. Lordareon Schedule

Hello, i think you have serious problem with arena season ending. There is everything bad on Lordaeron. I think Lordaeron needs his own schedule according to PVE developer situation.

Now situation is this:
    Arena Teams are deleted.
    Arena season is not ended -> so you can log arenas again. (it has to be stopped for minimally one week as you can see on this picture - http://imgur.com/qZ574Qx - sorry i didn't find picture for wotlk but it's the same.)
    If you can log arenas again why there is no new content gear (relentless). Now you can do rating + AP + honor and after one month you ca buy many relentless gear in one week? That's Bulls***.
    Arena points are not deleted!

So please tell me what the hell is this? You will delete teams again with upcoming relentless arena season or what?

Do a special schedule for Lordaeron because this situation is terrible. Why you ended arena season when you do not have prepared upcoming content? Why when we have deadly season title is brutal, when furious it's deadly? It's so ridiculous to watch these things :D
    I understand you want to end arena season on all realms at the same time, but Lordaeron doesn't fit to it due to his progressive content.

If you don't want to re-schedule it, please stop arena logging, because that's only way to stop fu**ing-up upcoming arena season.

Thx
    Edited: August 28, 2016

2. the reason for this is they are desperate to keep their playerbase.. i'm sure you know there's been a decline in the number of players over the last couple of months, some left to play on icecrown, some quitaltogether for various reasons..they just threw an announcement that arena season scheduled to end august 28th ( incidentally just a few days before legion ) without there being new content available.. bosses in ToC aren't ready as far as i understand it and they cant really release new pvp gear without also releasing pve content and as a result of that the new arena season is delayed.. for how long? i guess we'll have to wait and find out

3. the reason for this is they are desperate to keep their playerbase
    Good yoke, one more season on s6 will definitely do the trick, pvp oriented players already sits on full furious gear for weeks with nothing to do if whach u saying is true i guess its time to take 4months breake. see ya playerbase

4. Good yoke, one more season on s6 will definitely do the trick, pvp oriented players already sits on full furious gear for weeks with nothing to do if whach u saying is true i guess its time to take 4months breake.
    Exactly, i have both character on full furious and there is no reason for me to play now :)

5. Relentless gear will be released alongside TotC release to keep both PvP and PvE gear in sync. We have not reset any currencies. The currencies will be reset when the PvP gear releases. The release itself is only a few weeks from now. Exact dates will be posted as soon as we're sure in them.

6. Relentless gear will be released alongside TotC release to keep both PvP and PvE gear in sync. We have not reset any currencies. The currencies will be reset when the PvP gear releases. The release itself is only a few weeks from now. Exact dates will be posted as soon as we're sure in them.
    what about the rating?

and for the change from s7 to 8 / toc to icc can we please keep our ratings then until new pve content comes out too?

because this reset today was really unnecessary now you ould have handed out the title and stuff and keep the teams so we can actually still get usage of our points and dont have to grind again for 2-3weeks now to spend points. because this season was already limited enough to buy fullgear (for example i need 18600 points for fullgear so approx 20 week flushes)

7. Relentless gear will be released alongside TotC release to keep both PvP and PvE gear in sync
    Logic right there..... no words. this server man....

8. Relentless gear will be released alongside TotC release to keep both PvP and PvE gear in sync. We have not reset any currencies. The currencies will be reset when the PvP gear releases. The release itself is only a few weeks from now. Exact dates will be posted as soon as we're sure in them.
    So why did you ended arena season?? The best way how to fix it - ROLLBACK to 6:59 AM. It will piss many players but if you will play 3 weeks for nothing it will be worst.

I did topic about this about 3 weeks ago that you have to reschedule Lordaeron arena season but no one didn't care. And now you made the worst decision you could.

Everyone has arena point but they cannot spend them, because they do not have rating - EXCELENT

Relentless gear will release in 3 Weeks but arena season will end on the same date like other realms again. So furious season was one week shorter, relentless will be 3 weeeks shorter than other realms arena seasons. BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

9. Someone of leadership has to understand that Lordaeron is not the same realm like the other warmane realms...

10. Just release Relentless gear without ToC,are you affraid people will steamroll ToC with rele offparts? the **** jesus....

11. Just release Relentless gear without ToC,are you affraid people will steamroll ToC with rele offparts? the **** jesus....
    ^ or atleast reset arenapoints now so we can already start so save up for s7 and dont play these weeks for nothing

time will already be short enough to get full rele gear till icc release and now we miss another few weeks of flushes

12. Again Warmane/Molten problem with lack of communication as always.

Learn to clarifty things before last 2 seconds.This way it seems its ran by 19 year olds.I liked managment before warmane,seems much more fluid in terms of giving info.Now you keep people in dark if they should spend points or not,remake teams or not.Plus no info about TOC was given when you expect ETA relelase.
    Everything should be in subforum of Lordaeron for TOC patch etc while arena subforum should be explained with details instead teams rewards.

Also when resseting currencies give exact info what currencies will be reset not to keep people in dark and clueless.

13. Just release Relentless gear without ToC,are you affraid people will steamroll ToC with rele offparts? the **** jesus....
    Let's be fair, Trial of the Crusader was the easiest content of the last 3 sets released during Wrath of the Lich King. By far.

14. Just release Relentless gear without ToC,are you affraid people will steamroll ToC with rele offparts? the **** jesus....
    That would be a stupid decision. 1800 rating is enough arena points ( combined with daily rbg wins ), to make possible purchasing relentless weapons in 2 flushes. It would not be blizzlike, having people storm ToC with weapons that are better than the current BIS ulduar ones.
    That said, however, it is equally mindblowing that they decided to effectively end the season by awarding titles and achievements and what have you, wiping teams, but not removing arena points. What the staff accomplished is simply make a whole bunch of people really pissed off because there's no logic whatsoever in what they did.

12 Last