1. Lordaeron tanking class

I've been levelling a warrior tank and I saw on the forums that because of the increased boss dmg warriors are not as good as other classes. I was thinking of switching to a DK but I played on molten a while ago and frost DK tanks were pretty bad. So which class is preferred as a tank and which is more likely to get me into a 25 man raiding guild?

2. Prot paladin & feral druids are always wanted.
    DK's are great too since they are somewhat rare.

I'd go with a feral to be honest. If you are dont want to level to 80 again from 0, then just roll a Blood DK.

3. I am warrior tank.
    I feel that paladin tank is better.

At combat with Hodir, paladin tank is more stable than me.
    My gear is upper than paladin's.

And I can not see any druid tank about 80 level but sometimes low levels.

I regret a little for tank with warrior.

4. I have a Protection Warrior, don't really have problems tanking. I do agree that in some cases/bosses/fights, a Paladin has an advantage. I've seen a few really good DK tanks, but because not only were they geared well, but it also has a lot to do with knowing how to play a DK tank. In Icecrown, I have yet to see a Druid tank (not saying there aren't any, just haven't ran into one). I don't regret being a Warrior tank :D

5. MT'd all current 25 man content incl Ulduar hardmodes, wadup Feral for the luls !
    srsly tho ProtPala is best class.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile

6. Honestly, in my opinion, warriors are just the weakest tanks at the moment. Not saying that raiding is not doable with warriors, but other classes just make it seem much more easy. They are fun to play, that's for sure, meaning: you wont get bored as fast as you would with other classes, and you look much "cooler" if you're playing warrior tank properly. :)

TLDR: Warrior tanks are fun to play but weaker than others, though, still viable.

7. I have war tank and DK tank.
    DK (blood spec) has many survivality cd's and makes things easier than a protwar, but prot is not that bad. It's just about what you like, nothing else. BTW protwar is kinda nice in BG XD

8. I have yet to see a Druid tank (not saying there aren't any, just haven't ran into one). I don't regret being a Warrior tank :D
    As a proud owner of two druid tanks I can tell you that sadly enough this is a fact. You don't see many of them and the ones you do see have no idea of how to play them.

9. Bummer, was going to roll a warrior to get through content :/