1. Too easy to get maxed?

Hi!

I am currently playing most on Lordaeron, but I really want to try Icecrown - and the rate changes are wanting me to try the realm even more. I can admit that I enjoy to work for my items and not to get maxed in one week after I hit level 80.

What I am wondering now, what do you guys do, when you are all BiS geared? I know you can change and level up a new class etc, but I don't enjoy to play many classes. I only play 2-3 classes. Will Icecrown be a server where I can be BiS pvp geared after one week?
    I don't really play a lot, everything from nothing to 3 hours a day, each day and week change about how much I can play.

And are the pvp between the factions balanced? :)
    And what are the honor/arena point rate?
    (This is not ment to be disrespectful against the server in anyway, I am just asking if it may fit a person like me? - or if you get maxed fast).
    Thx for the answers! :)
    Edited: August 28, 2016

2. Can't answer regards pvp side, but I personally, as PvEr, play the game for raids, not for gear. I hate leveling and gearing tbh. Therefore I actually enjoy content more once full geared.

3. Can't answer regards pvp side, but I personally, as PvEr, play the game for raids, not for gear. I hate leveling and gearing tbh. Therefore I actually enjoy content more once full geared.
    Thx for the answer! :)

Is it easy to join a raid on Icecrown, or do you have to be in a guild? - I like to pug most of the time or have a guild that is not too seriouse, cus I can't have a time schedual (or how its written xd)

4. Only xp, reput and profession have high rates. The honor/arena point rate is x1, so you won't be BiS geared in one week.
    You can get full honor gear in one or two weeks if you play a lot (s6 set and s8 offsets).
    For the s8 set and weapons, it will take few months, and you will need to up your rating first if you don't want to have it in one year.
    For the trinkets if you want the BiS ones without donating, you can easily add 2-3 months because to do a icc hm or sanctum hs nobody will take you if you have less than 6k gs full pve gear
    So, without donating, you can hope to be BiS PVP geared in 6-7 months minimum. Without the pve trinkets, count 2-3 months if you are good enough in pvp or find someone to carry you to a high rating (if you play healer you will find plenty of 6k8 gs wars to faceroll to the top)
    Edited: August 28, 2016

5. Will still take around a year to get full bis on anytoon, might be less depending which guild you join and how often you/they raid.

6. Will still take around a year to get full bis on anytoon, might be less depending which guild you join and how often you/they raid.
    If you join a decent guild and farm coins with gold, you can get bis in less than one month.

7. Will still take around a year to get full bis on anytoon, might be less depending which guild you join and how often you/they raid.
    I've bis'ed one of my toons in one month while raiding 5 days per week. Farming emblems in every single place I could and farming every single boss of the raids every week. RNG gets involved and that time space is related to that.

8. Thx for the answer! :)

Is it easy to join a raid on Icecrown, or do you have to be in a guild? - I like to pug most of the time or have a guild that is not too seriouse, cus I can't have a time schedual (or how its written xd)
    It's schedule.

You need to be in a guild for the first raid in instance (toc/icc) to get like the minimum achiev (ToC full or CH regards ICC). Afterwards another part is regards heroic raids, altho that depends on if someone you know leads it - you know, you were in his/her run, did very well, it's more likely he/she will take you in a raid again.