1. LOrd or Icecrown

Hi guys,i am just wondering which server is good to start to play serious ,i mean Icecrown 12k+que i think should be better than lordareon,fastest exp,shop is working .....do u think lord can reach again 12k+que ... ty :)

2. Hi guys,i am just wondering which server is good to start to play serious ,i mean Icecrown 12k+que i think should be better than lordareon,fastest exp,shop is working .....do u think lord can reach again 12k+que ... ty :)
    Really depends on what you like, Icecrown got normal bosses and RDF + vote/donation shop + icc is released. Lordaeron got RDF disabled, buffed raids, no vote shop, and a limited and high priced donation shop.

If it ever will reach 12k again, hard to say. There are still a lot of content to release. The server has reached 12k + big queues before - so very likely possible tho, when more content that will bring more to do. Also raids that people think are really difficult (because of buffs), will get easier when people get better gear too.

Also remember the rates will change on Icecrown later.
    Edited: August 28, 2016

3. Let's be sincere, Lord is dying. Slowly, but still, population dwindles.
    Pvp is dead (compare to Icecrown). Pve is dead (compare to pug situation on Icecrown).
    The only one part is better - Wintergrasp battle is way balanced compare to Icecrown.

4. Old Lord Died it will die again simple truth.

5. Lordaeron can't get players to they get players to go Lordaeron. ****ing ****s.