1. [H] [NA] <Banished> is recruiting! US-based PvE

<Banished> is a NEW PvE guild founded by experienced raiders.
    We're looking for people to fill our 10man core!

The founding members all already have their achievements for up through Yogg-Saron in Ulduar10, and up through Vezax in 25.

We are a North America based guild that just started, so we have NO progression as of yet under the new guild.

Our progression PREVIOUSLY is as follows:

15/15 - Naxx10
    15/15 - Naxx25
    12/14 - Ulduar10
    11/14 - Ulduar25

We are more interested in your experience, your devotion, and your reliability than your gearscore.

Our raid nights are still a point of debate, but they will most likely be Thursday, Sunday, Monday.
    Raid time is 23:30 server time (7:30pm EST)

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for our 10man core group, with a high need for a
    reliable Paladin.

We'll be doing 25s in the future.

Post here or message Shevros, Kashura, Nawxx, or Mssteak ingame for more information,
    OR apply directly at:
    http://banishedlordaeron.shivtr.com/

Hope to see you all soon!
    Edited: September 1, 2016

2. The leftovers of Envy. The low-classed officers who followed Zuq into stealing another guilds Naxx25 KT ID. Your members didn't follow you for a reason, NA players beware, these guys don't have the best track record....

If you are an NA player looking for a "respected" raid guild on this server I would suggest one of the following guilds...

Ten Man Myriad
    Raid Against the Machine
    Momentum
    Memories has a NA team now

There's also a couple on alliance

3. So that the players in here are in the know, Unabomber is a guild lead who spammed me on stream to join his guild. I had to threaten /ignore to get him to stop. When he realized that I wasn't interested in joining, he decided he didn't like me very much. My stream link is here if you guys would like to check out the vod of it ^_^.

https://www.twitch.tv/shevros

In regard to this...

The leftovers of Envy. The low-classed officers who followed Zuq into stealing another guilds Naxx25 KT ID.
    The only officers of the guild <Envy> that are in here currently are myself and Nawxx. Zuq and the rest aren't with us.
    Perhaps if you could clear the Naxx, no one would have wanted to kill KT for you.
    Also, namecalling is forbidden in the forum rules. Don't get yourself banned, Unabomber :).

That being said, he's right! Ten Man Myriad, Raid Against the Machine, and Memories are great guilds, and I would encourage people to check them out! I don't know enough about Momentum, but it can't hurt to learn!

4. Shevros, just ignore Unabomber. He's just salty. Everyone else, I encourage you to check out <Banished>!

5. So that the players in here are in the know, Unabomber is a guild lead who spammed me on stream to join his guild. I had to threaten /ignore to get him to stop. When he realized that I wasn't interested in joining, he decided he didn't like me very much. My stream link is here if you guys would like to check out the vod of it ^_^.

https://www.twitch.tv/shevros

In regard to this...

The only officers of the guild <Envy> that are in here currently are myself and Nawxx. Zuq and the rest aren't with us.
    Perhaps if you could clear the Naxx, no one would have wanted to kill KT for you.
    Also, namecalling is forbidden in the forum rules. Don't get yourself banned, Unabomber :).

That being said, he's right! Ten Man Myriad, Raid Against the Machine, and Memories are great guilds, and I would encourage people to check them out! I don't know enough about Momentum, but it can't hurt to learn!

Damn right im salty... and kid, we been farming naxx since before you came to this server pre-nerf... you never killed anything that a pug didn't already do prenerf so check your facts

GL in the NA scene, gunna be a rocky road