1. Ahn Kahet Dungeon

When will you repair it? I am still waiting for fixes on this dungeon... It is totally bugged. Always... When I try to complete this, mirrors deal CRAZY dmg and kill me in 3 seconds (or sometimes not me but my party member). And it is bugged... Nothing happens, boss is staying and we can't attack him. And I can't get daily emblems for complete, I must do second dungeon lol... And I wasted 15-30 minutes of playing. And it happens every time when I play this dungeon. And you still didnt fix this? When people complain everywhere about this? Pls do something!

2. I agreed with you. Its pretty bugged

3. let the tank kill all the mirrors dps and heal

once the tank is the only left alive the boss will unstuck and continue while the next insanity will fail since he is the only one alive

than he just finishes the boss alone

4. Go for the real tactic:
    clothers kite the images
    healer heal self and kite, kill if you can
    tank rape them

all DPS and tank remove weapons when the insanity cast is almost done so you deal way less dmg

5. Go for the real tactic:
    clothers kite the images
    healer heal self and kite, kill if you can
    tank rape them
    what is this supposed to do since thats not a real tactic in any way, not when working properly not when bugged like here

6. what is this supposed to do since thats not a real tactic in any way, not when working properly not when bugged like here
    I didn't say it's not bugged, dmg seems too high, but if you follow that you can do it 90% sure.
    Or, you could go on waiting for a fix and keep wasting time

7. This has to be one of the most annoying bugs right now.

8. if u re lucky and have shamy in group , open BL and heavy burst. U can end fight before 'insanity'.

It works with decent geared ppl . u can be for sure at the begining worth it or not.

This is just a personel advice regarding to struugle with bug. I agree within bug and annoyying