1. instances and the parties that form for them

Is it just me, or are people being ridiculously optimistic about how hard instances are on Lordaeron? Is this people assuming "old game" = faceroll easy because this is what the current WoW teaches?

For example:
    Instance Suggested Level
    Ragefire Chasm (13-18)
    Wailing Caverns (17-24)
    The Deadmines (17-26)
    Shadowfang Keep (22-30)
    Blackfathom Deeps (24-32)

I see parties of 20-23's forming for SFK - that's a very hard instance at 23, no way is a party of 22s going to run it.
    Also, from what I've seen as a long time vanilla tank, man, it's hard finding people that want to run instances seriously, carefully, and not wipe. Impatience = TPK in early WoW, pets need to be controlled, people don't watch where they're standing and pull next groups, etc it's frustrating as ****. I *hate* wiping, particularly if taking something a little slower means a perfect no-kills run.

I would LOVE to teach people how to methodically run instances, but nobody seems like they want to learn. Or I haven't found them yet.(shurg)

2. ****. I *hate* wiping, particularly if taking something a little slower means a perfect no-kills run.
    You are playing on the wrong kind of server if you can't stand wiping.

3. Reading the crap statistics from Dungeon Finder and posting them here ....
    Do you even know what those stats mention ?
    Why level 11 is minimum to enter SFK ?
    If you don't know then lemme tell you, Advised level for SFK is 16-26.
    Did you ever play retail wotlk by any chance ?
    git gud bruh

4. Reading the crap statistics from Dungeon Finder and posting them here ....
    git gud bruh

5. Reading the crap statistics from Dungeon Finder and posting them here ....
    git gud bruh
    Huh?
    First, those stats aren't from DF, duh. "Advised level for SFK is 16-26" that might be true for you post-Cata babies? When did you start on retail? Panda?

I tanked for 7 years through vanilla, tbc, wotlk, cata.
    I was for a time (one of) the off-tanks for one of the main leading horde raiding guilds on Eldre'Thalas when clearing Molten Core was an achievement.
    Tanked as druid, warrior, and pally.
    Leveled 3 druids, 2 warriors, and 2 pallys to cap.

http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowfang_Keep:
    Advised levels 22-30

"...Another major issue with this instance is the tendency of players leveling alts to underestimate the level of difficulty present here, and who thus believe that the mobs here could simply be chain pulled without regard to the consequences. A well-defined pull order was still highly desirable, (if marks were not actually used) as was an appropriate level of attention and caution. Recklessness here would result in repeated wipes and player frustration...."

L2p brah?

6. I tend to agree with you. A lot of people are used to healers not going oom, tanks taking no damage and CC not being needed. So far, it's one of the reasons I hardly do dungeons with strangers. I simply can't stand wiping 2-3 times because people overestimated what they're able to do with their gearlevel.

I guess the only thing to do is to find 6-8 people whom you trust, and know how they play, and just do dungeons with them?

7. I did SFK 4 times in a row for the robes, when i was levelling my mage and our group had people below level 24. we did not have a single issue.
    might be our group knew what to do there and you ended u being in a group which did not know what to do there ?

if your tank was pulling mobs when healer was oomed or if your DPS were too cool to behave like a tank, that has nothing to do with 100% of players.

As palatini mentioned link above, advised level according to that link is 18-24 still and not 22-30 .... i personally will ignore totally to go to SFK after level 25-26 at all

Sigh, learn common fact of WOW mate that there exist both good and bad players all together, if you are so much bothered to pop into bad players, you should not be doing dungeons and rather speeding up via quests.
    There is no point in venting out your anger over here in forums because some people just need to learn what to do and what not to .... unless you are trying to build up an academy in lordaeron to teach people about what to do and what not to .... ah well, just fyi you wont be paid anything for that academy xD

tbh your comment "I see parties of 20-23's forming for SFK - that's a very hard instance at 23, no way is a party of 22s going to run it" ..... still gives me giggles ....

As Meergo said,"find 6-8 people whom you trust, and know how they play, and just do dungeons with them? "

8. Is it just me, or are people being ridiculously optimistic about how hard instances are on Lordaeron? Is this people assuming "old game" = faceroll easy because this is what the current WoW teaches?

For example:
    Instance Suggested Level
    Ragefire Chasm (13-18)
    Wailing Caverns (17-24)
    The Deadmines (17-26)
    Shadowfang Keep (22-30)
    Blackfathom Deeps (24-32)

I see parties of 20-23's forming for SFK - that's a very hard instance at 23, no way is a party of 22s going to run it.
    Also, from what I've seen as a long time vanilla tank, man, it's hard finding people that want to run instances seriously, carefully, and not wipe. Impatience = TPK in early WoW, pets need to be controlled, people don't watch where they're standing and pull next groups, etc it's frustrating as ****. I *hate* wiping, particularly if taking something a little slower means a perfect no-kills run.

I would LOVE to teach people how to methodically run instances, but nobody seems like they want to learn. Or I haven't found them yet.(shurg)

>sfk
    >hard
    >on 3.3.5a
    >at 23
    lol

>impossible
    >on 3.3.5a
    >at 22
    HAHHAHAHAHAH

seems like l2p issue to me