1. i don't know either, i also have 'show signatures' option enabled, but i see none of them, probably admins force disable them..
    Signature Test... 1 2 3

why is it not showing even though I have it checked to show? :(
    Signatures have been disabled since the forum rework and I don't see them coming back.

2. Signatures have been disabled since the forum rework and I don't see them coming back.
    Well, that is sad :( This makes my topic meaningless, so this ends it i guess. Others who want sigs for their guild forums, you can pm me with a request for the sig.

Stonemade out
    Cheers

3. Booo! Let's start threads all over the forums whining and complaining about forums signatures not being allowed, and how the days of old we were allowed to have pictures! THE ADMINS DONT CARE!! WAAAH!!!! lol

4. Booo! Let's start threads all over the forums whining and complaining about forums signatures not being allowed, and how the days of old we were allowed to have pictures! THE ADMINS DONT CARE!! WAAAH!!!! lol
    No need, i kinda get it why it is this way. For faster loading and less drama/trouble with signatures used as means of advertising, but on the other hand it removes that 'forum' feeling, i mean forums are supposed to be with signatures. Hell, no complaints from me, they have too much on their hands either way xD

5. No need, i kinda get it why it is this way. For faster loading and less drama/trouble with signatures used as means of advertising, but on the other hand it removes that 'forum' feeling, i mean forums are supposed to be with signatures. Hell, no complaints from me, they have too much on their hands either way xD
    It was more of a sarcastic post about it, because everyone seems up in arms about changes and spam subforums with threads lol.

6. I wonder if you could give us a download link for a full res picture? I'm pretty sure you didn't make them to be 450*150 from the beginning. I would love that Thrall as a wallpaper!

Looks freakin' awesome man, great job.
    Edited: October 28, 2016 Reason: cos noob

7. I wonder if you could give us a download link for a full res picture? I'm pretty sure you didn't make them to be 450*450 from the beginning. I would love that Thrall as a wallpaper!

Looks freakin' awesome man, great job.
    Well i guess i should say thanks? xD Well the problem is they are all renders as in only character in .png format without background/effects and things. Signature is made of composing several layers on top of each other, so yes this is actually 450x150 :) But if you want i can produce similar wallpaper in 1080p.

8. Ah, my bad.

Nah, there's no reason for you to go thru all that trouble just cause I want a wallpaper :P

9. Ah, my bad.

Nah, there's no reason for you to go thru all that trouble just cause I want a wallpaper :P
    Well since the politics of no sigs on the forums, i changed the topic to fit better here in the art section :P So now whatever graphical content you need, you can ask :)

10. First of all sorry for a double post, but this is just to mark new era of "Stonemade Workshop" :) Here is that Thrall wallpaper 1080p

11. Niice, thanks a lot man! :) Already set as wallpaper :)

12. Thank you, i am glad there is more people working in SIG field. It somehow became well 'obsolete', but the best practice in layering and effecting can be done exactly by practicing signatures. Thank you for your critics bro, yes i know i have a bit of trouble going to the way i used to do things, because as i mentioned before was off from PS (actually away from pc) but slowly getting back.

P.s. please use some other img uploader than imgur because i guess it is blocked in Turkey. As i am living right now in Istanbul because of my work. :)

Ofcourse, send me a message in inbox with few details on your plans and tell me what would you exactly have me to do in the project of yours, and i will provide you with further details :)

Okay, in the kitchen FoliuS sig is comming up :)

Thank you, i am glad you like it. Yes i will keep it updated as long as possible for me. And yes i work with other renders also :)

FoliuS

Sorry didn't have any proper render of a Bloodfang rogue, or any rogue as a matter of a fact...
    That's awesome my man, btw since signatures are not working on Warmane, can we request sigs for other forums made by you?

13. That's awesome my man, btw since signatures are not working on Warmane, can we request sigs for other forums made by you?
    Of course, you can request anything that is in my power to make :) and you can use it as u like. For me i see this as a way of practice.

14. Of course, you can request anything that is in my power to make :) and you can use it as u like. For me i see this as a way of practice.
    Very nice, I'll PM you a render soon. :D

15. Very nice, I'll PM you a render soon. :D

Done :) hope you like it :D

First 12